PDA

View Full Version : Halloween! out in the club on Friday.

tammoscow
28-10-2008, 01:05
Hello everybody,
if you want to have good fun on friday night and if you like rock music, 80s-90s music, Michael Jackson and the Beatles - you are welcome to join us. We (two 20 year old girls) will go to club named Bilingua this coming Friday.

The music is some rock-n-roll in the beginning (for example "Johnny be good", "let's twist again", "twist and shout" (Beatles)). Then some 80s-90s ones (for example the doors "riders on the storm", "YMCA" and - of course - Michael Jackson). Also Blur, Nirvana, a couple of funny russian songs, the White Stripes' "Seven Nation army" is always there too and a lot lot lot more.

Everyone is welcome: girls, boys, fat embassy employees, russians, expats - the more the better.

P.S.: Don't shoot me if you don't like it please - it's not a luxury club. It's ok but simple. In just 2-3 miles there's a more pretentious one, "Krizis Zhanra" or "Crisis of the genre".
Send me a pm or e-mail me to tammy_younger at hotmail.com

The disco starts at 23-30 and is on till 5 in the morning.

Len Ganley Stance
28-10-2008, 13:07
fat embassy employees

Brilliant. How fat and from which embassy?

Runaway
28-10-2008, 16:18
What is the address?

tammoscow
28-10-2008, 22:42
Any fat, any embassy!

MissAnnElk
28-10-2008, 22:51
I thought Bilingua was just around the corner from Papa's.

tammoscow
28-10-2008, 23:07
The address is Krivokolenny pereulok, don't know number.
we're meeting at chistye prudy metro exit (to Griboedov's monument) at about 23-15.

tammoscow
28-10-2008, 23:23
right, it is! just found it out after your comment)

andymackem
29-10-2008, 16:32
Nice venue. Can't make it this Friday, but they often have good live acts there. Saw a great show by Deti Picasso one time, and a weird band called the Decomposers who had shades of Nick Cave with a bad hangover!

Beer can be a bit pricey, though, and they often claim to have sold out of the cheaper local brews.

BeachBum
30-10-2008, 02:18
The address is Krivokolenny pereulok, don't know number.
we're meeting at chistye prudy metro exit (to Griboedov's monument) at about 23-15.
fat dips love tochka dyevs.. otkuda? Tula?

Bet my fat ass you 2 could nt pass face at SoHo or Rai.

pjw
30-10-2008, 02:36

Who knows? You beachbum you. Maybe we try it, then you're at home on your pc crying. Maybe we let you know what we did. Who knows? Anything's possible. For us:celebrate:

BeachBum
30-10-2008, 06:42
Who knows? You beachbum you. Maybe we try it, then you're at home on your pc crying. Maybe we let you know what we did. Who knows? Anything's possible. For us:celebrate:
tell you what.. meet me at the door to First on saturday.. lets see who gets in and who doesn't. My-my

tammoscow
30-10-2008, 13:02

Why so agressive, dear? I don't go to clubs to show off - just like to enjoy the music, so I'm not interested in either Soho or Rai.
Lolwhat? Tula? where did you get that town name from? You work there?

BeachBum
30-10-2008, 22:43
Why so agressive, dear? I don't go to clubs to show off - just like to enjoy the music, so I'm not interested in either Soho or Rai.
Lolwhat? Tula? where did you get that town name from? You work there?
"Everyone is welcome: girls, boys, fat embassy employees, russians, expats - the more the better."

Agression is an acceptable response to ignorance...

Believe me I have been in Moscow a long time.. CHuckchi like you operate on the same principle... Your not up to standards for Elinty clubs.. so you hope to pass by at an expat hangout and get some free drinks on the side..

By the way.. If you had any real taste in Music SOHo and Rai spin soem of the Top music in Moscow.. Oh wait... I forgot,. .... The Village People are musicians! )))))

Dilek
30-10-2008, 23:54
Hello everybody,
if you want to have good fun on friday night and if you like rock music, 80s-90s music, Michael Jackson and the Beatles - you are welcome to join us. We (two 20 year old girls) will go to club named Bilingua this coming Friday.

The music is some rock-n-roll in the beginning (for example "Johnny be good", "let's twist again", "twist and shout" (Beatles)). Then some 80s-90s ones (for example the doors "riders on the storm", "YMCA" and - of course - Michael Jackson). Also Blur, Nirvana, a couple of funny russian songs, the White Stripes' "Seven Nation army" is always there too and a lot lot lot more.

Everyone is welcome: girls, boys, fat embassy employees, russians, expats - the more the better.

P.S.: Don't shoot me if you don't like it please - it's not a luxury club. It's ok but simple. In just 2-3 miles there's a more pretentious one, "Krizis Zhanra" or "Crisis of the genre".
Send me a pm or e-mail me to tammy_younger at hotmail.com

The disco starts at 23-30 and is on till 5 in the morning.

Krizis Zhanra is pretentious!!?! I want to see this place really now! maybe stop after a party on the way to KZ. Is the music live? any entry fee?:confused1:

tammoscow
31-10-2008, 01:13
Krizis Zhanra is pretentious!!?! I want to see this place really now! maybe stop after a party on the way to KZ. Is the music live? any entry fee?:confused1:

Well, not really pretentious.. But more proper. There is live music (several bands a day) interrupted by djs on Fridays and Saturdays. The entrance fee differs - sometimes it's free and sometimes it's some 200-500 r. Every Friday is an indie night. The only thing - there's too little room, i'd say no room at all... But worth looking at especially in the end of the night when there's less people in.

tammoscow
31-10-2008, 01:18
"Everyone is welcome: girls, boys, fat embassy employees, russians, expats - the more the better."

Agression is an acceptable response to ignorance...

Believe me I have been in Moscow a long time.. CHuckchi like you operate on the same principle... Your not up to standards for Elinty clubs.. so you hope to pass by at an expat hangout and get some free drinks on the side..

By the way.. If you had any real taste in Music SOHo and Rai spin soem of the Top music in Moscow.. Oh wait... I forgot,. .... The Village People are musicians! )))))

Sorry, but i have to say that you're wrong: agression is not acceptable at all, even as a response to something that annoys you. Because it is rude to offend innocent people. I hate telling you this Sunday school truth but better learn it late than never.

I see living in Moscow hasn't taught you anything. Now you believe me - I work with expats and I know such sort of them (a very little amount of them all though) - they stay so-damn-proud-they're-engish (or whatsoever) only seeing evil in russians. If you're so proud and hate russians so much and you come to work here just because they pay you more - you think you're successsful? and have a moral right to talk to a (oh yea) muscuvite like that? (NB i don't give such an attention to it - but as you mention it so often i'm making it clear)

Always talking about Elitny clubs - your strong point? Got nothing else to prove yourself and others you're important?

I meant that everyone is welcome: not only expats but russians too. Just wanted to go not just with my friend but with more people. Meant it'd be more fun. And you're being so nasty as to make me explain myself. Ok, it's not difficult.

By the way, i don't think your taste in music is so perfect only because you like what they spin at oH So nortorious SoHo.

BeachBum
31-10-2008, 06:00
Sorry, but i have to say that you're wrong: agression is not acceptable at all, even as a response to something that annoys you. Because it is rude to offend innocent people. I hate telling you this Sunday school truth but better learn it late than never.

I see living in Moscow hasn't taught you anything. Now you believe me - I work with expats and I know such sort of them (a very little amount of them all though) - they stay so-damn-proud-they're-engish (or whatsoever) only seeing evil in russians. If you're so proud and hate russians so much and you come to work here just because they pay you more - you think you're successsful? and have a moral right to talk to a (oh yea) muscuvite like that? (NB i don't give such an attention to it - but as you mention it so often i'm making it clear)

Always talking about Elitny clubs - your strong point? Got nothing else to prove yourself and others you're important?

I meant that everyone is welcome: not only expats but russians too. Just wanted to go not just with my friend but with more people. Meant it'd be more fun. And you're being so nasty as to make me explain myself. Ok, it's not difficult.

By the way, i don't think your taste in music is so perfect only because you like what they spin at oH So nortorious SoHo.
your simple words belay the fact that you are a first generation moscovite. My guess your parents got trasfeerred here from Omsk when they impressed the local committee boss stealing from their neighbors. My other guess is that you live well outside the third ring. Probably off Tushino, Yugo-Zap, or any of the other havens for folks like yourself who dont fit in with real moscovites. Yes you work at an embassy. And the 'fat embassy employees' as yu call them only frustrate you. Simply becasue you have this notion that these persons perceive Russians as evil (which they are). However, since you are not on an intellectual or cultural level with these embassy employees (you are after all simply a cashier or low-level subordinate) you would never be in a position to know if they actually thought Russians were evil. This is only your own insecurity speaking. If you will recall your previous post to me you were questioning why I was writing with so much hostility. Actually I succeded in demonstrating that you indeed are the hostile one. You are hostile because you are working at an embassy in a low-paid menial job (because at embassies they all are) instead of in the city in a better position. You are hostile because of your heritage and social status that hasn;t given you the necessary social skills to go to Elitny clubs. You are even hostile because you like mindless, boring venues like Krisis Zhanra, and Sorry Babushka,,,,,, My God you probably think Opera is heaven. ,,,,Let me clue you in sweety... Handsome and well-paid men like myself go to Elitny clubs like Denis SImachov, Rai, and Sorry to say its gone (Diaghlev)... becasue we can..... Tochka dyevs like you go to clubs like Che.. Well,,becasue you have to....and yes ...Russians are evil.. This is the evil empire.. But I wouldnt have it any other way...God Bless Russia!! )))

kharon
31-10-2008, 10:27
your simple words belay the fact that you are a first generation moscovite. My guess your parents got trasfeerred here from Omsk when they impressed the local committee boss stealing from their neighbors. My other guess is that you live well outside the third ring. Probably off Tushino, Yugo-Zap, or any of the other havens for folks like yourself who dont fit in with real moscovites. Yes you work at an embassy. And the 'fat embassy employees' as yu call them only frustrate you. Simply becasue you have this notion that these persons perceive Russians as evil (which they are). However, since you are not on an intellectual or cultural level with these embassy employees (you are after all simply a cashier or low-level subordinate) you would never be in a position to know if they actually thought Russians were evil. This is only your own insecurity speaking. If you will recall your previous post to me you were questioning why I was writing with so much hostility. Actually I succeded in demonstrating that you indeed are the hostile one. You are hostile because you are working at an embassy in a low-paid menial job (because at embassies they all are) instead of in the city in a better position. You are hostile because of your heritage and social status that hasn;t given you the necessary social skills to go to Elitny clubs. You are even hostile because you like mindless, boring venues like Krisis Zhanra, and Sorry Babushka,,,,,, My God you probably think Opera is heaven. ,,,,Let me clue you in sweety... Handsome and well-paid men like myself go to Elitny clubs like Denis SImachov, Rai, and Sorry to say its gone (Diaghlev)... becasue we can..... Tochka dyevs like you go to clubs like Che.. Well,,becasue you have to....and yes ...Russians are evil.. This is the evil empire.. But I wouldnt have it any other way...God Bless Russia!! )))

this is more that being rude.
directly insulting and even swearing

you had a problem with a russian girl??
yes we are all expats
we earn good money
but this does not give us right to underestimate local people.
we are earning money in their country and we should at least respect a little.

ezik
31-10-2008, 12:06
So, it looks like you're turning down Tammoscow's invite to have a good time in Bilingua tonight.

You might leave it to that, and start your own thread about how you're gonna spend the evening. Or not. Really, I don't care, but you're now attacking someone who started a perfectly friendly thread.

Please cool it, ok?

tammoscow
31-10-2008, 12:06

yes we are all expats
we earn good money

Thank you very much Kharon for being fair.
Now it's all clear - this person judges about people by the clubs they go to - it is evident he is narrowminded. And this man is trying to talk about cultural level. I'm out of that dull discussion.
P.S.: i don't work at an embassy.

OuterSpace
31-10-2008, 12:19

You can judge her music taste or club which she like to go.But saying `Tochka dyevs ` to her who you dont know anything about her is too much.
I know what this wording meaning and this is very rude
Whats wrong with you local people especially Russian girls..

adamst56
31-10-2008, 14:20
Tammoscow, thanks for the invite. I did not notice that you were indicating that you all were wearing costumes or not.

BTW, it is nice that you don't reply to BeachBum with the same angry fervor he writes with. I don't know his citizenship but please accept my apologies for the few expats with terrible and elitist demeanor. All the better that he frequents (or claims to) other clubs. He would only spoil the party.

Oranje
31-10-2008, 15:32

hey, i dare you to say what you just wrote in her face or in the face of any random Russian on the street! Actually this country needs folks like you, the suckers who feel like the chosen few for the privilege of drinking grossly overpriced drinks in the company of grossly overpaid worthless expats (soon to be on the plane back to their lame-ass white picket fence 'burbs, due to the crisis) and the remaining few local mafiosos with their dyevs who managed to survive the wild 90s. Just in case u spend the last 3 years impressing provincial Russians somewhere in Minyetogorsk with your US passport and social darwinist theories, I got a shocking news for ya. Here in Moscow elite places ain't cool among the in crowd no more. There are way cooler places where throwing cash ain't gonna help ya to pull, but it help having a charisma and being cool and easy-going, all the qualities, which based on your messages you don't possess. So enjoy Rai, Most, Soho with your "elite" crowd and keep on buying those 1000 rub cocktails for local dyevs, to keep them and crooked club owners happy. God Bless Beach Bum!!

BeachBum
31-10-2008, 18:02

yes we are all expats
we earn good money
Read the posts carefully.... I didnt start it you goof!,,,,,,,,

Zyablik
31-10-2008, 18:05
Thank you very much Kharon for being fair.
Now it's all clear - this person judges about people by the clubs they go to - it is evident he is narrowminded. And this man is trying to talk about cultural level. I'm out of that dull discussion.
P.S.: i don't work at an embassy.

tammoscow, take it easy ! :sunny:
These snob's words is nothing.... :bash: People who said like this very poor in soul.
Thank you for started this thread !!!

Have a good time !

kharon
31-10-2008, 18:10
Read the posts carefully.... I didnt start it you goof!,,,,,,,,

who the hell are you yankee?!
we dont want provacators here!!!

maybe we should visit you nowadays..
pls pm your address or office
maybe you want to meet face to face with other goofs like me :voodoo::voodoo:

BeachBum
31-10-2008, 18:19
So, it looks like you're turning down Tammoscow's invite to have a good time in Bilingua tonight.

You might leave it to that, and start your own thread about how you're gonna spend the evening. Or not. Really, I don't care, but you're now attacking someone who started a perfectly friendly thread.

Please cool it, ok?

Ooops,, sorry to respind to the wrong post. I was writnig this in response to the Administrator spanking me!!..

I agree with you that my replies were not very nice.. But since when to you feel it is acceptable to refer to persons working at embassies as "fat embassy employees". If you will read my reply to her it was not less no more insulting. Tamm. then relied upping the insult meter a little. I in turn responded in kind. Certainly I am not an angry or for that matter an aggressive person.. But it serves to make a rather strong point. Also, please take note the number of negative and insulting comments that my replies instigated....I find it amusing and hypocritical that the same persons who had so many words castigating me also hurled insults.. All rather amusing... And you have to admit entertaining... So come on lets not be so serious..It is all after all only trash talk.. But you are correct.. I will tone it down.. Enjoy the weekend!! ))

tammoscow
31-10-2008, 18:25
"F.E.E." is a quotation from the eXile. isn't supposed to be offensive

BeachBum
31-10-2008, 18:27

dear provacateur goof... sorry for the goof comment.. I did not mean to insinuate you are a goof. Or for that matter that you look like a goof.. I saw your photo (is that you?)... and certainly you are not a goof... not even goofy..the blue shirt, thin arms crossed in a manly style.. No not goofy.. Not even lame.. I am most impressed in fact! I think I have not seen a more manly man in ages. Tell me sir,, what razor do you use.. As a lame provacateur and goof myself I must admit.. I must confess I use a simple out of the package of 5 Gillett blue.. But you, you blue shirfted God of manhood.. I believe you must use the Power 5....5 blades for that exxxxtra close shave! After all it is the only way you can get a close shave from all that thick manly stubble.. No , sir you are not a goof.. My humble apologies.. You are a manly man!! I cower in your presence...sorry....((((,,,,My my

ezik
31-10-2008, 18:29

wow wow wow!!!:eek:

As you may know, fighting and voodoo have been banned recently.

The only waya of resolving conflicts face to face are for instance "dance battles" as in that RUN-DMC clip. Alternatives are "Mariah vs Christina" (who can sing the most octaves?), "Sylvester vs Arnold" (who can talk with the funniest accent?). Belching and farting competitions are allowed, but frowned upon.

Make sure to bring a camera crew once you guys meet up.

BeachBum
31-10-2008, 18:30
"F.E.E." is a quotation from the eXile. isn't supposed to be offensive
Tam..lets get the record strait.. I am a long time lover of Ames, whore-r stories,,, Gary the war nerd.. and yes I know F.E.E's..... God,,, Tammy take a break, I would have imagined you would have gotten the joke.. remember,, Denis Salnikov..?? He was a total asshole.. See any resemblance to my words!! Anyways enjoy the night.. Byt he way you asre correct.. SoHo blows.. But Tim Freeman is a good chef! ))).. Sorry if you didnt get my humor! )))

BeachBum
31-10-2008, 18:31
wow wow wow!!!:eek:

As you may know, fighting and voodoo have been banned recently.

The only waya of resolving conflicts face to face are for instance "dance battles" as in that RUN-DMC clip. Alternatives are "Mariah vs Christina" (who can sing the most octaves?), "Sylvester vs Arnold" (who can talk with the funniest accent?). Belching and farting competitions are allowed, but frowned upon.

Make sure to bring a camera crew once you guys meet up.
dude were only joking!! I am not serious!!

ezik
31-10-2008, 18:56

I'm still thinking that the two of you should do a dance battle on the street. ;)

Or something else that would be funny to catch on camera.

tzaritsa
31-10-2008, 19:08
The girl wasnt nice at the beginning and she used not very nice words as "fat embassy emploees" :yikes:. Or may be its polite name and I had missed something in my English? If its that,can somebody explane it to me.

ezik
31-10-2008, 19:23
The girl wasnt nice at the beginning and she used not very nice words as "fat embassy emploees" :yikes:. Or may be its polite name and I had missed something in my English? If its that,can somebody explane it to me.

I think that the dispute was partly about that. Let's not repeat the whole discussion. Clearly nothing wrong was meant with the threat, and BeachBum's humor was also misunderstood.

All is nice and cool now again...
:fridaysign:

tzaritsa
31-10-2008, 23:10
I think that the dispute was partly about that. Let's not repeat the whole discussion. Clearly nothing wrong was meant with the threat, and BeachBum's humor was also misunderstood.

All is nice and cool now again...
:fridaysign:

:11629::fridaysign:

Korotky Gennady
01-11-2008, 04:02
Tam..lets get the record strait.. I am a long time lover of Ames, whore-r stories,,, Gary the war nerd.. and yes I know F.E.E's..... God,,, Tammy take a break, I would have imagined you would have gotten the joke.. remember,, Denis Salnikov..?? He was a total asshole.. See any resemblance to my words!! Anyways enjoy the night.. Byt he way you asre correct.. SoHo blows.. But Tim Freeman is a good chef! ))).. Sorry if you didnt get my humor! )))It's strange that you know the former Exile's staff so well.

OuterSpace
01-11-2008, 13:59
Tammoscow thanks for the last night !

i really had fun all night.And also i liked the place and the music
I was looking such a place because i was tired of listening same type of music which they play in places which i used to go..

you are such a sweet and kind lady.I am glad i met you in person ... :)

And say hi to your girlfriends.They were very warm and friendly...

kharon
01-11-2008, 14:02
dear provacateur goof... sorry for the goof comment.. I did not mean to insinuate you are a goof. Or for that matter that you look like a goof.. I saw your photo (is that you?)... and certainly you are not a goof... not even goofy..the blue shirt, thin arms crossed in a manly style.. No not goofy.. Not even lame.. I am most impressed in fact! I think I have not seen a more manly man in ages. Tell me sir,, what razor do you use.. As a lame provacateur and goof myself I must admit.. I must confess I use a simple out of the package of 5 Gillett blue.. But you, you blue shirfted God of manhood.. I believe you must use the Power 5....5 blades for that exxxxtra close shave! After all it is the only way you can get a close shave from all that thick manly stubble.. No , sir you are not a goof.. My humble apologies.. You are a manly man!! I cower in your presence...sorry....((((,,,,My my

still provocating!

you think that you are clever??
You may say whatever you want as if you are joking?

what are you trying to say ? say directly !

and if you are fond of hair on face
I may choose my friends from hairy ones when visiting you!

at the moment all I can do for you is change my avatar with one you may like ))

kharon
01-11-2008, 14:06
Tammoscow thanks for the last night !

i really had fun all night.And also i liked the place and the music
I was looking such a place because i was tired of listening same type of music which they play in places which i used to go..

you are such a sweet and kind lady.I am glad i met you in person ... :)

And say hi to your girlfriends.They were very warm and friendly...

yes also I had that great opportunity to meet tammy.

waiting for the next time for another meeting...

OuterSpace
01-11-2008, 19:32

Dear tzaritsa have you ever read Exile`s Moscow Club Guide..

Check this out

Main for club page (http://www.exile.ru/club_guide/)

Under Feis Kontrol Factor
One star for even fat embassy employees can get in

So i suppose tammoscow used this term from here.....

tammoscow
01-11-2008, 19:41

Check this out

oh, thanks for finding it, cause I didn't remember where exactly in exile I saw it.

to all: i think it's being built up too much. we had fun, the party's over . thanks to those who took my side, and to those who didn't for your opinion. Have a nice long weekend!

tzaritsa
01-11-2008, 21:49

Check this out

Thanks,OuterSpace.I saw the newspaper several times,but didnt read it.So,Im,innocent almost,can be forgiven,but why then (ezik,sorry,I dont start it again) BB became so angry and not nice at all-he was an active reader of "The exile"

Andrey Shishkin
02-11-2008, 13:41

you are funny guy, let's get together in Soho sometime. I'll crack a joke you won't forget. The funny thing is that you are so easy to spot -there are not very many expats in that kind of clubs. See you, joker))):jester:.

BeachBum
02-11-2008, 15:50

Check this out

correct this was where she was quoting..

BeachBum
02-11-2008, 15:53
you are funny guy, let's get together in Soho sometime. I'll crack a joke you won't forget. The funny thing is that you are so easy to spot -there are not very many expats in that kind of clubs. See you, joker))):jester:.
EZIK.. sorry ,,,

Background informaion:

Ok.. I just left you (Mr Shishkin) a response that in true BeachBum fashion alluded to the fact that Russian men (when it comes to scrapping) are pack dogs. They are incapable of handling business one -on- one.. Case in point, I am a tough guy,,, But as they say you can;t bring a knife to a gun fight.... or in Russian terms ,,, you can't put one guy up against 3 or four cheap shot russians.. and that is what these events always turn out o be..... Ever watch metro dogs???? They bark and bark and bark,, woof woof wooooooffffff woooofffeeee.. Then when your looking at the barker,,,his smelly buddy runs up 'behind' and bites you in the ass.. Simpy stated, Russian men are the CHEAP SHOT kings of the world!!! You can't win!! Read this,,Can not win a scrap with them.. It is all the mentality.. Where I come from man takes pride in kicking or getting his ass handed to him one on one..Forget about the Jean Claude Van Dame movies.. One to four alwasys loses no matter what 'Fu 'he is packing.. Yeah Ive been there.. gotten my ass handed to me a couple times.... Left a couple hurting though.....

So "Mr Shishkin' I lay down to you,,,,,You are too strong for me.. Your mojo is much too powerful Mr SHiskin.. I am a lame american. You are the UFC Russian champeeeee yon of the world.. You and your backup group are unbeatable,,, Who am I to challange I man such as you..I can not.. would not committ this sin.. Again, I am peeing down my leg in shame and humiliation right now.. I can not duel with a man such as you and your posse' You are after all a group and force to be recokoned with..!! Wait... let me stop.. Then pee is soaking my leg... my jeans are wet with my pee pee....God I am humpled by your power.. It is like you are from a MelGibson movie.. Your big sword humbles me.. Please dont chop me to pieces... Pleeeease.. I will me a stupid amerikanitz.. I will never again go to SoHo.. no this is only a place for Russians and their loyal feline followers.. Their blonde doe-eyed barbie minions... I can not compete with you...your russian Machismo belittles me... Oh the shame..........cry cry cry.......

BeachBum
02-11-2008, 16:59
I heard that you gave it real good to Pasha at Diaghlev!! ))

Andrey Shishkin
04-11-2008, 12:38
I heard that you gave it real good to Pasha at Diaghlev!! )) at least you've heard of me. You're so chickened out that started collecting rumours about my humble person.:irule:
Well.
I know one thing that you'll look around and shake in despair everytime any Russian come up to you and may or may not ask the question if you're Beach Bum.

So "Mr Shishkin' I lay down to youI guess I'm not the only one.
Bummer dude.:badclown:

BeachBum
04-11-2008, 22:23
at least you've heard of me. You're so chickened out that started collecting rumours about my humble person.:irule:
Well.
I know one thing that you'll look around and shake in despair everytime any Russian come up to you and may or may not ask the question if you're Beach Bum.
I guess I'm not the only one.
Bummer dude.:badclown:
Your english is not as good as you think Mr 'Shishkin'..... read between the lines.

"I heard that you gave it real good to Pasha at Diaghlev!! ))"

Translation:
You bent Pasha over the metal rail and gave it to him in real sweet gay lover -boy style!!!! Ever see "Pulp Fiction"

Brett:What?
Jules: What country are you from?
Brett: What?
Jules: What ain't no country I ever heard of. They speak English in What?
Jules: English, motherf+++er, do you speak it?
Brett: Yes.
Jules: Then you know what I'm sayin'!
Brett: Yes.
Jules: Describe what Marsellus Wallace looks like!
Jules: Say what again. Say what again, motherfu++er, say what one more Goddamn time!

But really this is about you and your gay-boy lover Pasha..

after Butch saves Marsellus from rapists]
Butch: You okay?
Marsellus: Naw man. I'm pretty fu++in' far from okay.
Butch: What now?
Marsellus: What now? Let me tell you what now. I'ma call a coupla hard, pipe-hittin' niggers, who'll go to work on the homes here with a pair of pliers and a blow torch. You hear me talkin', hillbilly boy? I ain't through with you by a damn sight. I'ma get medieval on your ass.

That is you Shishkin......... you are the hillbilli boy rapist....I am the Medievel Marcellous... Mess wid me and Im gonna get medieval on you hill billi 'Shashlikin'.. Gonna get me some Russkie whoop ass!! )))

,,,,,now who is the russian beeeeech and who is the Medieval axe man,,,,,,,:applause:

Andrey Shishkin
06-11-2008, 11:11
Your english is not as good as you think Mr 'Shishkin'..... read between the lines.

I am, as you've noticed, Mr. Shishkin. Thx, Bummer
Unfortunately you're so plain that can't even dispute with a sense of humor. Bummer, Beach bummer.
Watch out :clown:

BeachBum
06-11-2008, 21:31
I am, as you've noticed, Mr. Shishkin. Thx, Bummer
Unfortunately you're so plain that can't even dispute with a sense of humor. Bummer, Beach bummer.
Watch out :clown:
Even sweet boys like you should have the respect of a "Mr.",,,,,,,,,I love the fact that it was so easy to sucker you in with a few well-placed lines. The fact that you have no better comment to make only underscores the fact that you bend over like Marcellus and take it like a puss.,,,,,,,,,,,

Russkie whimp!

PS... "watch out"???

better if you re-phrase...

" 'Watch Out,' Because the sweet boy will come after you with his big band of sweet boys. The sweet boy , hereafter, s.b. can not hit hard enough and needs more s.b.'s to take his sweet back. One s.b. will hold my left arm. another s.b. will hold the rt. and still 2 more s.b.'s will hold ankles and unbuckle my pants.. Then the #1 S.B. will become sweet Marcellus and do his best to make me a sweet boy also. But remember , I am the axe man......very dangerous... and not a sweet boy...My-my

PSS Why is it that Russian girls like Tamm are so cool. She took my words like a lady and told me to f -off nicely. But you need to be a sweet boy!...

Question: Why do most russian girls look for expat bf's????
Answer: Because Russian men are all sweet boys like you!

Judge
06-11-2008, 23:13

Miracle77777
07-11-2008, 00:30
Start to be pointless ...even for confronting sides....

So - let's move on, guys...:D