PDA

View Full Version : French Cine-Club

Thomas78
26-10-2008, 20:20
Hi

We are organizing a French Cine-Club every wednesday in an underground movie theater in the center of Moscow.
All the movies will be in French language, with russian subtitles.
Everybody is welcome.
We are tying to pick popular movies, as well as ones from the independant and author types.
To stay informed about the program and join us every wednesday, you can contact me by PM or email, or go to this page (in French) : www.apero.francoblog.ru or also join our group "Francais en Russie" on Facebook.

For the ones intrested I can post the program here every week.

Next Film:
wednesday October 29th 8h30pm
Title :
"Le diner de cons"
Un Film de Francis Veber, avec Thierry Lhermitte et Jacques Villeret.

Adress: Ул. Долгоруковская, д. 33, стр. 3
Metro : Novoslobodskaya

More info about the place: www.chronotop.org

tzaritsa
26-10-2008, 21:41
Thank you very much! I like French films very much and think that French cinematografy is refined and original, I like French actors from the all times.
Im interested a lot.
But! We have common Wednesday business mixer and people like to go there. May be,if its possible, your event can be replaced to Thursday?

Korkelia
27-10-2008, 09:14
I donít speak French but I am truly exited about the idea. Also I had no clue there is a cinema on Novoslobodskaya, so thank you, Thomas, for pointing this to me.

To tzaritsa:

We have common Wednesday business mixer and people like to go there. May be,if its possible, your event can be replaced to Thursday?

If you go to cinema homepage you find that only Wednesday is available to show films on request.

tzaritsa
27-10-2008, 23:10
Pity, I think I`ll take turns time by time