PDA

View Full Version : CNN Lies to Palin: No Retraction!

DDT
23-10-2008, 07:47
An ignorant reporter misquotes an article from the National Review to Palin.
CNN Blatently Distorts National Review Quote in Palin Interview Right Pundits (http://www.rightpundits.com/?p=2258)
The seriousness of this is apparent if we remember that millions upon millions of people across the world watch CNN and will now believe that even conservative thinkers believe Palin to be stupid. This is the power of the press! This is another example of the abuse of the Press and the manipulation of the masses. So far (Communist News Network) CNN, has not offered an apology, and i won't be holding my breath for one either as CNN is not interested in unbiased truth. And even if CNN does retract their B.S. most likely the damage has already been done.

DDT
23-10-2008, 08:39
Posted on wrong thread.

Carbo
23-10-2008, 10:32
An ignorant reporter misquotes an article from the National Review to Palin.
CNN Blatently Distorts National Review Quote in Palin Interview Right Pundits (http://www.rightpundits.com/?p=2258)
The seriousness of this is apparent if we remember that millions upon millions of people across the world watch CNN and will now believe that even conservative thinkers believe Palin to be stupid. This is the power of the press! This is another example of the abuse of the Press and the manipulation of the masses. So far (Communist News Network) CNN, has not offered an apology, and i won't be holding my breath for one either as CNN is not interested in unbiased truth. And even if CNN does retract their B.S. most likely the damage has already been done.
I absolutely fail to see the significance of this. Can you explain it?

Carbo
23-10-2008, 10:35
On this site is posted the list of facts that Obama has admitted to by default.
One of the interesting items on the list is the admission that he went to Pakistan in 1981, at a time when travel to Pakistan was not valid on a USA passport.
Is Obama A Natural Born US Citizen? | Bitter Knitter (http://bitterknitter.com/is-obama-a-us-citizen)
B.O. is undoubtedly a guilty piece of filth or would have not tried to block the discovery of the requested documents.

His own paternal grandmother has said that B.O. was born in Kenya
His half sister says he was born in one hospital in Hawaii.
O.B. has said he was born in a different hospital in Hawaii.

Anyone who has been associated with law enforcement will tell you that the circumstances surrounding B.O. are consistent with GUILT!

Don't be surprised if Hillary is the next president.
You are probably the most gullible person I’ve ever heard of.

MissAnnElk
23-10-2008, 12:58
Yeah, yeah, and John McCain was born in Panama. Big deal.

DDT
23-10-2008, 13:54
I absolutely fail to see the significance of this. Can you explain it?
And you don't see that it is significant that CNN just announced to the world that Palins own conservatives constantly think that she is stupid, knowing that it is a lie?

Lets put the shoe on the other foot. What if CNN announced to the world that even Liberals are seeing Obama as someone perpetuating a fraud?

is4fun
23-10-2008, 17:38
And you don't see that it is significant that CNN just announced to the world that Palins own conservatives constantly think that she is stupid, knowing that it is a lie?

Lets put the shoe on the other foot. What if CNN announced to the world that even Liberals are seeing Obama as someone perpetuating a fraud?

Although I admire a right angle to an extent, not angel as the left have been know to support, your spin does not hold water but kudo's for the thought! :) She would never fit the same shoe as Golda Meir.