PDA

View Full Version : Pro anti spyware I can't get rid of it!

Bels
22-10-2008, 23:12
For some reason I accidently downloaded this damn so called free spyware called pro antispyware.

and I can't get rid of it. Yes it states I have problems in my computer .But now it's demanding money to sort my problems out. I can't switch it off, I can't delete it!

Now! even if this software is good! I won't be forced to pay to get rid of it,as it now has become a serious virus to my computer. Any advice please, as it won't go away, no matter what I try. Now WHO ON EARTH WOULD BUY THIS THING WHEN PUT UNDER SUCH PRESSURE! iT MAKES YOU NOT TRUST tHEM!

米乐龙
22-10-2008, 23:28
Were you ever considering buying it anyway? Or were you lured in by a "free scan"? Go to the web site of this company and they may have a special uninstaller to get rid of it. After that I recommend you download Spybot Search and Destroy if you are after a good and free anti spyware program.

OuterSpace
23-10-2008, 01:26
You can uninstall manually or using some tools

Check this links or use google...

Pro Antispyware 2009 Remover at Spyware Removal Tools (http://removal-tool.com/pro-antispyware-2009/)

Pro Antispyware 2009 - how to remove (http://www.2-viruses.com/remove-pro-antispyware-2009)

And when you done install and keep a Anti Spyware/Malware program such as Adware or Spybot Search and Destroy (this is totally free..)

Bels
23-10-2008, 20:32
Thanks :) I managed to remove it the next day by going toremove programmes in windows. and when uninstalling it they warned me mycomputer may not function if I uninstalled. But I installed anyway, and yes my antvirus automatically made a full search and deleted many trojan viruses etc. I suppose it makes y ou more careful in future in searching for free software.

Strangely enough I wasn't searching for a spyware software, I was searching for a software recommended, that would transfer dvd telivision programmes to a dvd disc. Because at the moment computer doesn't recognise dvd discs to write to, it simply states no cd in drive, well of there is no cd in the drive, it's a DVD disc.

I need it for a new TV production job for my wife, the company offers her to download movie discs from the internet , with scripts and then she translates them from English to russian. She's trying to dowload and transfer an interesting film about the life of American soldiers in Iraq. I'msure we'll get there somehow, otherwise she will continue to have to visit Moscow and pick up the discs herself.

米乐龙
23-10-2008, 22:37
Not sure if you already use it, however using FTP is a great way to download and upload large files such as films. Does the company she is translating for have an FTP? It is basically a simple drag and drop procedure.

Bels
01-11-2008, 22:31
Not sure if you already use it, however using FTP is a great way to download and upload large files such as films. Does the company she is translating for have an FTP? It is basically a simple drag and drop procedure.

She is directed to some website where she can download it. But we can't on this old rover notebook :( They have recommended downloading nero smart. And many in my area say it's easy to download free!! But is it me !!! When I search and try to download I either get the software downloaded and telling my trial software has already expired or they are asking for the the trial software code, of which they haven't given me. Where am I going wrong? Because my wife keeps telling that normal people are simply downloading this software without any problems, yet I spent allday on this one.