PDA

View Full Version : Company accreditation

TGP
22-10-2008, 13:39
Has anyone obtained accritation for a company not long ago? Where a foreign company can be accredited now? I dealt with this question some time ago, and don't know if there are any new rules now. The Chamber of commerce & Industry, GKNT and Minsitry of Foreign Trade were the main accrediting organizations for foreign rep offices; now I heard it should be done through Ministry of Justice.

Could anyone give some information or references?

Thank you.

Transparent Theatre
22-10-2008, 15:34
We've used Moskovskaya Registratsionnaya Palata. Since I have no experience with other methodologies, I don't know if there are better or worse options?

Juliette
13-01-2009, 22:37
you can contact Anna, she is a lawer and can advise 504 83 23

Julia

Zago
23-01-2009, 19:29
TGP,
I used GRP (Gosudarsvennaya Registratsionnaya Palata) w w w dot palata dot ru under the ministry of justice of RF.
Another option is TPP (Torgovaya Promishlennaya Palata). This is the best option as I have heard that their service is better than GRP and TPP do the Migration work for the arrived foreigner.
Hoep the information is helful to you.
Wishes
zago

mitam77
24-01-2009, 09:17
Gasudarsnaya Registration palata is what i have used many times. Procedure is tedious but with right docs should sail through. Situated on Sadova near Park Kultury.