PDA

View Full Version : I'd have never thought....

Albertina
21-10-2008, 21:48
that even the thought of leaving Moscow would put me into great sadness and almost tears... :cry::cry::cry:
I don't want to leave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Judge
21-10-2008, 21:57
Are you leaving for good???

Albertina
21-10-2008, 22:08
Are you leaving for good???

there is a possibility of this happening ...

MickeyTong
21-10-2008, 22:09
What's the story........??

pjw
21-10-2008, 22:10
there is a possibility of this happening ...

I'd miss you Alb.

Albertina
21-10-2008, 22:13
I'd miss you Alb.

there is internet there too and i will find you!

Judge
21-10-2008, 22:28
there is internet there too and i will find you!

I'm sure you will..:jester:

Hope all works out for you , where ever you end up,I wish you all the best..

Albertina
21-10-2008, 22:28
What's the story........??

it's not the crisis to put everyone at ease... I still have a good job here, but can move back for another job ...

is4fun
21-10-2008, 22:35
it's not the crisis to put everyone at ease... I still have a good job here, but can move back for another job ...

Move back to the Ukraine?

Albertina
21-10-2008, 22:38
Move back to the Ukraine?

no, back to Europe...

is4fun
21-10-2008, 22:42
no, back to Europe...

Not bad, :) what part?

Albertina
21-10-2008, 22:43
Not bad, :) what part?

top secret part ;)

is4fun
21-10-2008, 22:45
Yeah, right, Top Secret! LOL When I get released from an institution, like I want to keep it to myself. LOL

Judge
21-10-2008, 22:48
top secret part ;)

:watching:
The ever watching eye knows all.. You might be able to run, but forget about hiding from us all.

Hey Albe.. tell the truth,you are getting cold feet because Moscow is gonna get a winter that will put the past winters to shame..:rolleyes:

is4fun
21-10-2008, 22:50
:watching:
The ever watching eye knows all.. You might be able to run, but forget about hiding from us all.

Hey Albe.. tell the truth,you are getting cold feet because Moscow is gonna get a winter that will put the past winters to shame..:rolleyes:

That is what I read in this months Almanac! Winter in Moscow is the best!!!! :))) Thanks Judge!

elis
21-10-2008, 22:51
The secret's out!! :applause: :applause:

Luna just told me that while I was away the two of you were in contact and you're joining us here!! We can't wait to welcome you! Luna's already carved out her corner of your bed!

No . . . seriously . . . where to? And yes, there will be many things you'll miss about Moscow, and . . . perhaps more that you will not. :shhhhhh:

(I was just there Sunday/Monday for my extra long lay over and the weather alone made me happy I wasn't staying for long! PS -- I didn't contact anyone as I was in no condition to "receive visitors" after my ten hour + delay flight. :) )

is4fun
21-10-2008, 22:59
The secret's out!! :applause: :applause:

Luna just told me that while I was away the two of you were in contact and you're joining us here!! We can't wait to welcome you! Luna's already carved out her corner of your bed!

No . . . seriously . . . where to? And yes, there will be many things you'll miss about Moscow, and . . . perhaps more that you will not. :shhhhhh:

(I was just there Sunday/Monday for my extra long lay over and the weather alone made me happy I wasn't staying for long! PS -- I didn't contact anyone as I was in no condition to "receive visitors" after my ten hour + delay flight. :) )

I was under the impression you were in Armenia? I guess that is pretty close to Europe... Isn't it?

Albertina
21-10-2008, 23:01
To be honest, I don't even have an offer yet, but I'm having this weird feeling that I'm gonna get it :ninja: Gives me shivers... I LOVE Moscow! I need one more year, please! Just one more year !!!!!!!!!!!

is4fun
21-10-2008, 23:04
How many years so far? :)

Albertina
21-10-2008, 23:05
How many years so far? :)

only 2 ....

elis
21-10-2008, 23:05
I was under the impression you were in Armenia? I guess that is pretty close to Europe... Isn't it?

Tish Tosh. Details. Details. I beg forgiveness. I'm still all wacky from jet-lag. Yes I'm in Armenia. Yes, I know I'm in Asia.

Anyhow, Luna told me that Alb. was just strewing a fake breadcrumb trail with the "Europe" post. :mml:

Albertina
21-10-2008, 23:07
Tish Tosh. Details. Details. I beg forgiveness. I'm still all wacky from jet-lag. Yes I'm in Armenia. Yes, I know I'm in Asia.

Anyhow, Luna told me that Alb. was just strewing a fake breadcrumb trail with the "Europe" post. :mml:

I'm not that smart!

I need Kleenex, guys... but it's gone from the shelves of Moscow shops :D

is4fun
21-10-2008, 23:07

Too F. funny! LMAO! Luna the psychic K9!

Albertina
21-10-2008, 23:09
K9 - Rolf!!!!!!!!!!!

is4fun
21-10-2008, 23:10
I'm not that smart!

I need Kleenex, guys... but it's gone from the shelves of Moscow shops :D

Perhaps some TP would help? Or are you out of that also?

is4fun
21-10-2008, 23:11
Rolf sells cars. Woooof! in dog language... :)

elis
21-10-2008, 23:13
To be honest, I don't even have an offer yet, but I'm having this weird feeling that I'm gonna get it :ninja: Gives me shivers... I LOVE Moscow! I need one more year, please! Just one more year !!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you get the offer. Options are always good to have. Plus, you don't have to take it if you really don't want leave yet . . .

Weigh the pros vs. the cons and then go for what feels best!

But . . . if it's a really nice place, that's warm for more than 3 months out of the year: Go for it!! Then Luna and I will come visit you!! :trampoline:

elis
21-10-2008, 23:17
Perhaps some TP would help? Or are you out of that also?

We're stocked with paper products here. Should I send a care package of Kleenex, TP, and paper towel???

(PS -- When all else fails you can always use your sleeve . . . :yuk:)

is4fun
21-10-2008, 23:19
I hope you get the offer. Options are always good to have. Plus, you don't have to take it if you really don't want leave yet . . .

Weigh the pros vs. the cons and then go for what feels best!

But . . . if it's a really nice place, that's warm for more than 3 months out of the year: Go for it!! Then Luna and I will come visit you!! :trampoline:

All excellent advice Elis but given the current times, economically, one must be a little more careful. Research the organization. Good for you anyhow Albert!

is4fun
21-10-2008, 23:21
We're stocked with paper products here. Should I send a care package of Kleenex, TP, and paper towel???

(PS -- When all else fails you can always use your sleeve . . . :yuk:)

No sleeves are not an option, ever! Never have been, are not now nor will be in the future. PERIOD! LOL

Albertina
21-10-2008, 23:50
No sleeves are not an option, ever! Never have been, are not now nor will be in the future. PERIOD! LOL

I see, is this you?

ezik
22-10-2008, 00:05
Albertina, just get one of us to re-write your resume... This way the offer just goes somewhere else and you just stick around. Simple...

Zyablik
22-10-2008, 00:09
I see, is this you?

Dear Albertina, I think this is Ben Affleck !:respect:

Albertina
22-10-2008, 00:12
Dear Albertina, I think this is Ben Affleck !:respect:

That does not mean it is not 'is4fun', does it?!

Albertina
22-10-2008, 00:15
Albertina, just get one of us to re-write your resume... This way the offer just goes somewhere else and you just stick around. Simple...

I already gave out my IP, server, speed of connection, provider. Now my CV, I mean what kind of hackers are you!!! Can you do anything on your own :clown:

Zyablik
22-10-2008, 00:19
:mml:

301 Moved Permanently

Albertina
22-10-2008, 00:21
Thank you!

But why are they so happy and dancing, if they are so sad?!!! :p

is4fun
22-10-2008, 14:16
I see, is this you?

Only with a darker shade of arms... LOL :(

ezik
22-10-2008, 16:00
I already gave out my IP, server, speed of connection, provider. Now my CV, I mean what kind of hackers are you!!! Can you do anything on your own :clown:

Always happy to help out, Albertina. Here's your CV...

Page 1

CV for A.D. o.t. Jungle

Full name: Albertina Duchess of the Jungle
Marital Status: none of yer business
Address: No idea, it is in Russian

Skills:
Spitting from the balcony, throwing stones at cars, drinking, smoking, flirting, littering, spitting in general, drinking, adjusting desk chairs, putting paperclips in printers, spilling coffee over keyboards, lunching, dining, drinking, instant messenging, chatting, folding paper airplanes, calling the helpdesk, calling my mum.

Education:
Life, my friend. And I suppose I was on University at some point, but it's all blurry...

Hobbies:
Calling my mum, Expat.ru, drinking, sleeping, watching TV, annoying my BF.

Work Experience:
2006 - current
Company: OOO Transneftegazinveststroibank
Position: well, definitely not the CEO, dude
Responsibilities: still not completely clear
Accomplishments: Spitting from the balcony, throwing stones at cars, drinking, smoking, flirting, littering, spitting in general, drinking, adjusting desk chairs, putting paperclips in printers, spilling coffee over keyboards, lunching, dining, drinking, instant messenging, chatting, folding paper airplanes, calling the helpdesk, calling my mum.

2003 - 2005
Company: No idea, it merged and got taken over all the time
Position: not the best
Responsibilities: did I have any?
Accomplishments: Spitting from the balcony, throwing stones at cars, drinking, smoking, flirting, littering, spitting in general, drinking, adjusting desk chairs, putting paperclips in printers, spilling coffee over keyboards, lunching, dining, drinking, instant messenging, chatting, folding paper airplanes, calling the helpdesk, calling my mum.

(continued on page 2)

Page 2

LOL!!!!!!!!! Turn to page 1 to continue, sucker! LOL!!!!!!!!

Zyablik
22-10-2008, 21:52
Thank you!
But why are they so happy and dancing, if they are so sad?!!! :p

You are welcome !
Sorry, I can't find video when they are crying ! :clown:

is4fun
22-10-2008, 23:56
Always happy to help out, Albertina. Here's your CV...

Page 1

CV for A.D. o.t. Jungle

Full name: Albertina Duchess of the Jungle
Marital Status: none of yer business
Address: No idea, it is in Russian

Skills:
Spitting from the balcony, throwing stones at cars, drinking, smoking, flirting, littering, spitting in general, drinking, adjusting desk chairs, putting paperclips in printers, spilling coffee over keyboards, lunching, dining, drinking, instant messenging, chatting, folding paper airplanes, calling the helpdesk, calling my mum.

Education:
Life, my friend. And I suppose I was on University at some point, but it's all blurry...

Hobbies:
Calling my mum, Expat.ru, drinking, sleeping, watching TV, annoying my BF.

Work Experience:
2006 - current
Company: OOO Transneftegazinveststroibank
Position: well, definitely not the CEO, dude
Responsibilities: still not completely clear

2003 - 2005
Company: No idea, it merged and got taken over all the time
Position: not the best
Responsibilities: did I have any?

(continued on page 2)

Page 2

LOL!!!!!!!!! Turn to page 1 to continue, sucker! LOL!!!!!!!!

I would probably ask her to work with me but I do not like spitters.

Albertina
22-10-2008, 23:58
I would probably ask her to work with me but I do not like spitters.

But I only spit after smoking... And I only smoke after drinking :jester:
Can I work with you, Please! Maybe I could now spit from a higher floor :duhhhh:

ezik
23-10-2008, 00:06
I was expecting protests like: you got me all wrong there, dude!!!

is4fun
23-10-2008, 00:26
But I only spit after smoking... And I only smoke after drinking :jester:
Can I work with you, Please! Maybe I could now spit from a higher floor :duhhhh:

Your a spitter? I doubt it. Anyways, have you ever navigated through the streets of Moscow on a beautiful sunny afternoon? I mean being vigulent and carefully placing your foot where there is not a single glob of gob where one might step into? I great reason not to smoke if health is not an issue.

Albertina
23-10-2008, 00:45
During this crisis I want to start all the bad habits once again! :yuk:

is4fun
23-10-2008, 00:58
During this crisis I want to start all the bad habits once again! :yuk:

No crisis really. Live long and prosper. Translated: The longer one lives the more they prosper. :)

is4fun
23-10-2008, 01:00
I was expecting protests like: you got me all wrong there, dude!!!

That was pretty funny actually. Kudos for you! LOL

Albertina
28-10-2008, 00:58
That is true.... I will be leaving you guys in a month and a half!
Party end-November?!
:12035::12035::12035:

Zhenulka
28-10-2008, 01:28
As usual we're having a sad reason for partying. But it's a good place you're leaving us for. So we understand and wish you well there!

MissAnnElk
28-10-2008, 09:04
That is true.... I will be leaving you guys in a month and a half!
Party end-November?!
:12035::12035::12035:

Really?! You're moving on?!

:cry::cry::cry::cry: