PDA

View Full Version : Baby Stuff for sale

gogomo
23-07-2004, 13:19
If you are interested on any item I can email you their pictures. Your are welcome to visit our house and check their quaility. Please if interested email gonca@cccmos.com
THANKSSSS

MotherCare Denim Dungarees (3-9 months) used couple of times, 10 USD

Outfit Red-Blue (3-9 months) Never been used, 10 USD

Outfit – Blue (6-12 months): 5 USD

Outfit Green-Brown (3-9 months) Never been used, 10 USD

Outfit Dark Blue –Light brown (3-9 months): 10 USD

Outfit (for cold wheather): 15 USD

Benetton jacket (0-9 months): 10 USD

Benetton wool top (3-12 months): 10 USD

Coat for winter (3-9 months): 15 USD

Soft shoes (0-3 months) 5 USD

Soft shoes (3-6 months) 5 USD

Baby Navy Soft Dark Blue Shoes (9-15 months): Never been used, 10 USD

Medela Electric Breast Pump: Including Bottle and 18 bags and 30 pads: 25 USD

Pierre Cardin Carrier with head support: Up to 13 kg. 20 USD

3-D Activity Gym from Tiny Love (USA) with Lights and Music, 25 USD

Neonato Boogie (ITALIAN) Infant Car Seat up to 9 months: 25 USD

Sega Doorway Jumper: Up to 15 kg. Excellent condition. 25 USD

Jane Walker with Lights and Music: Excellent condition. 25 USD

Gym Center with lights and music: Excellent Condition. 20 USD.

Bebe Comfort Bottle Sterilizer: 2 levels, 8 bottles capacity: 15 USD (additionally, Bebe Jour bottle warmer will be given for free of charge) Both items are working fine but I bought them also second hand.

Bath Tub: 10 USD.

Tubside Bath Seat: 10 USD.

ManFromUtopia
27-07-2004, 17:40
plz find urself a poor russian couple and donate it to them.
ur prices are a little exhorbitant, even for Moscow standards. for instance the bath tub itself costs 300 rubles, gimme me a fifty rubles discount?? thanks

gogomo
28-07-2004, 14:13
Well I wrote "i can send the photos" just because of their quality. All the items are in at least HALF PRICE ! Most of them I have never used ! Why would I donate brand new clothes which I spent a lot of money? I have already donated all of my baby's used clothes and toys JUST FOR YOUR INFORMAION !!!!
And if you need 50 rubles discount, sureeee , NO PROBLEM ! But I advice you to go and buy that 300 rubles bathtub, instead of mine, I wouldn't wash my kid in those bathtubs, thanks!

moscowmail
28-07-2004, 18:33
Originally posted by gogomo
Well I wrote "i can send the photos" just because of their quality. All the items are in at least HALF PRICE ! Most of them I have never used ! Why would I donate brand new clothes which I spent a lot of money? I have already donated all of my baby's used clothes and toys JUST FOR YOUR INFORMAION !!!!
And if you need 50 rubles discount, sureeee , NO PROBLEM ! But I advice you to go and buy that 300 rubles bathtub, instead of mine, I wouldn't wash my kid in those bathtubs, thanks!

Good for you.

NOBODY has the right to force us to charity.... I would do the same as you, in fact I may even buy some of this stuff for my baby boy

Len

GreatArcticBear
28-07-2004, 20:50
I know Gogomo personally, and I have done business with her husband. They are decent, honest people. Although I know less than nothing about baby clothing and supplies, I am sure that the prices listed above are quite fair.

gogomo
29-07-2004, 10:05
Hey LKKL, have a kid, I'll give all for free, PROMISE:) Thanks for nice compliments!

GreatArcticBear
29-07-2004, 10:31
LOL - even if I did have a child, he'd need double XL size clothing if he took after me!!!!

Diplomatka
30-07-2004, 13:21
Originally posted by moscowmail
Good for you.

NOBODY has the right to force us to charity.... I would do the same as you, in fact I may even buy some of this stuff for my baby boy

Len

I so agree! A person's financial concerns are a private matter. You want to donate stuff - buy it yourself and donate...