PDA

View Full Version : Free!!!!avaiable rooms for English\French teachers

savorovskaya
17-10-2008, 14:33
I have a cafe (Akademicheskaya Metro ) and I want to find an expat who will organize English or French conversation club or classes Saturday or Sunday morning (for children or for adult )
Elena

auster68
25-10-2008, 17:26
Hi Elena

I won't be in Moscow until May 2009 but I would be interested in your idea, so let me know if you are still looking (or looking for someone new) then!

See ya

Patrick

waxyweller
05-02-2009, 14:06
Free teaching ? Help ? or what? i am open to all .. but i don't need free Room to live

Thomas78
26-02-2009, 11:44
What about some French meetings?

Senia
02-03-2009, 00:04
Dear Elena,

I was very happy when Margo sent me a link to this post of yours. We were just looking for the right place to move our English club to. When I say we, it's me and my colleague Kathrina - we're English teachers at Ilia Frank's language courses and we're running a club for those who want to practice their English or just spend a nice evening in an English-speaking company (in your case it seems to be a nice morning, as I see - what d'you call 'morning', may I ask?) Sometimes we have discussions, sometimes funny games or film displays, this month we're having a sort of actor training, so the themes of the meetings are really diverse.
Currently we're looking for a better place to meet at. Are you interested? I must warn you there are some points that might confuse you. First, we're not expats; second, our club is not free (our school has established an admission fee of some 200-300 RUR) for we believe the club leaders and organizers should earn something.

What will you say?

Sincerely,
Senia