View Full Version : Urgently need your help! Lost my immigration card and need to extend my visa

17-10-2008, 12:47
I'm studying here on a student visa which needs to be extended very soon however I have my immigration card. I have my registration and multiple entry student visa and I have not left the country since I got that.

I know I need to ask the people who issued my visa and will extend it for me but I want to have all the information I need before I confess that I've lost it. I've found all kinds of different information about the consequences of losing the card but most of it refers to leaving the country without it, not trying to extend a visa here without it.

So basically does anyone know if I can I get a replacement card and if not, will they overlook it/fine me and still extend my visa?