PDA

View Full Version : A native speaker in the South or West-South of Moscow

NataliaV
14-10-2008, 20:58
Hello!
I'm looking for a native speaking teacher in the South or West-South of Moscow. I'd like to improve my English, to speak more fluently, making less mistakes, to pronounce better and so on. I'm Russian woman. I've been learning English mostly by myself and my knowlege is miscellaneous, but I hope it is smth about intermediate/upper-intermediate.
If you're not in the south of Moscow it would be also great if you can communicate through the Skype.
Please, contact me via PM.
Natalia

Kartoshka
14-10-2008, 22:55
making less mistakes

I'm not a teacher, but I'll give you a quick grammar lesson for free... you want to make fewer mistakes. You use "fewer" with a subject that can be counted individually, and "less" with a subject that cannot be counted individually. For example: There are fewer people in this queue. (You can count how many people there are.) There is less sugar in this jar. (You cannot count how much sugar there is). There are fewer grains of sugar in this jar. (You can count how many grains of sugar there are.)

AndreyS
15-10-2008, 00:03
Hello!
I'm looking for a native speaking teacher in the South or West-South of Moscow. I'd like to improve my English, to speak more fluently, making less mistakes, to pronounce better and so on. I'm Russian woman. I've been learning English mostly by myself and my knowlege is miscellaneous, but I hope it is smth about intermediate/upper-intermediate.
If you're not in the south of Moscow it would be also great if you can communicate through the Skype.
Please, contact me via PM.
Natalia

Natalia! Why don't you take regular courses of English? It would definitely help you.
And atmosphere is usually very friendly and inspiring in these lessons...
After you finish advanced level you can hire a private native teacher (take into account it's more expensive). Good luck!