PDA

View Full Version : New Books, Excited!

Carbo
13-10-2008, 15:58
ed

Korkelia
13-10-2008, 20:20
What was it really that you wanted to say?

Sidney Bliss
13-10-2008, 20:37
Carbo was about to herald the publication of a new book (well, wafer thin pamphlet really) called "The Sparkling Wit, Easy Charm and Worldly Wisdom of DDT and Orion" but he was perfectly within his rights to call a halt to proceedings. Because, let's face it, that would have been one hell of an arse-numbingly dull thread.

Korkelia
13-10-2008, 20:51
Carbo was about to herald the publication of a new book (well, wafer thin pamphlet really) called "The Sparkling Wit, Easy Charm and Worldly Wisdom of DDT and Orion" but he was perfectly within his rights to call a halt to proceedings. Because, let's face it, that would have been one hell of an arse-numbingly dull thread.

You are a very funny man, Mr Sidney. That avatar really suits you.

I was just worried about old Carbo. Thought he might have had a heart attack or something in the middle of this life-changing thread.

Sidney Bliss
13-10-2008, 20:56
Why thank you, madam. With a face like mine one has little else to endear him to the fairer sex. You'll find that book in the fantasy section of your local book shop, by the way.

Korkelia
13-10-2008, 21:07
I'm not that much into fantasy, especially so unrealistic. As for the face - shouldn't man's face show his wit and experience to be considered attractive.