PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a business project

dontcallme
12-10-2008, 20:29
Hi all

I'm a new TEFL teacher working in Moscow and so far everything is going quite well. I've got one class though which is turning into a bit of a problem. I teach them twice a week and they are intermediate/upper intermediate.

4 students in my class are happy to come to lessons twice a week, join in and gradually improve their English but then 3 students seem to want to improve really quickly and want more intense lessons. They also want challenging homework. I can't just keep giving them grammar/vocabulary worksheets to do as they want something to get their teeth into.

I want to set up some kind of ongoing project for them so they can do as much homework as they wish and when they get stuck I can help them with it in their next lesson. I don't mind paying for an exercise book to help them with this, but any suggestions on how I can get this idea to work would be really great or a suggestion of a website/book that can provide me with the material for this.

Thanks

nyinrussia
14-10-2008, 11:00
There are ESL materials available in the bookstore 10 Tverskaya Ulitza also there are plenty of English websites. most of my materials I make up myself but when I am stuck I just google search the topic in your case "business english," many of the sites are free and have great ideas.