PDA

View Full Version : Halloween

MissSiu
11-10-2008, 21:41
Helloo!!!
I'm a super star girl, looking for a freinds who is alone or not and want to go to pub or bar to celebrate super night Halloween... if you any have ideas, please let's me know..we could share it all together :bong:

rosalieroys
11-10-2008, 23:53
Hiya!
I really want to party on Halloween - one of my favorite nights of the year! I don't know many clubs or bars around here that have anything special though.
I'd be up for pretty much anywhere or anything :smokin:

ninatchka
12-10-2008, 13:05
hi there,
I am also very much intrested in this project.I would love to hang out and have tons of fun on haloween...please let me know if you come up with anything :)

MELODY
15-10-2008, 12:06
it is a GREAT IDEA! you should all go together, dress up and go trick or treating at bars, shops, etc. see what treats they give you! i bet if you're dressed up and adding party spirit to their business, they'll be happy to play along and give you something. you might get free drinks, promo t-shirts, etc. if you go to hotels, you could at least get free pens and maybe mini shampoos and soap, etc.. sounds like fun!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

pjw
15-10-2008, 12:23
Helloo!!!
I'm a super star girl, looking for a freinds who is alone or not and want to go to pub or bar to celebrate super night Halloween... if you any have ideas, please let's me know..we could share it all together :bong:

I'd also like to see if anything's happening in Moscow on Halloween. But not dress up or trick-or-treating. Just meeting up and hanging out with some nice like-minded people :rasta:

MELODY
15-10-2008, 12:27
I'd also like to see if anything's happening in Moscow on Halloween. But not dress up or trick-or-treating. Just meeting up and hanging out with some nice like-minded people :rasta:

NO WAY, MAN--YOU GOTTA DRESS UP, YA' PARTY POOPER!

pjw
15-10-2008, 12:36
OMG You guys are so foooking cool.:applause::applause: I guess I could wear a black shirt and black jeans to at least fit in the group. Why Melody? What else you have in mind? Aren't you in Milano?

MELODY
15-10-2008, 12:42
OMG You guys are so foooking cool.:applause::applause: I guess I could wear a black shirt and black jeans to at least fit in the group. Why Melody? What else you have in mind? Aren't you in Milano?

yes, alas, i am in milan, so your halloween won't be nearly as fun and raucous. SIGH. but, i want to inspire you with my costume-dress up spirit!
i'm the capitano, but you can be my pirate wench!:mml:
btw, at least three different (italian) women randomly said i was MOLTO SEXY as a man! which makes me think.....

pjw
15-10-2008, 12:49
Think.....what?

MELODY
15-10-2008, 23:01
Think.....what?

actually, there was also my peruvian housemate who said i was MUY SEXY, so make that FOUR RANDOM WOMEN. ooh-la-la i'm HOT as a man!!!!

pjw
16-10-2008, 01:42
:iloveyou: Ola muy sexy :iloveyou: Wow, now I even learnt some business Spanish from forum :iloveyou: Muchos Gracias muy sexy :iloveyou: Anyone reading who'd like to meet up on Halloween? Let's do it :rasta:

Karpovnious
16-10-2008, 10:39
Excellent idea.... I wonder what people would think (here in moscow) if I dressed up as George good ole "W" Bush....

pjw
16-10-2008, 13:44
yes, alas, i am in milan, so your halloween won't be nearly as fun and raucous. SIGH. but, i want to inspire you with my costume-dress up spirit!
i'm the capitano, but you can be my pirate wench!:mml:
btw, at least three different (italian) women randomly said i was MOLTO SEXY as a man! which makes me think.....

I got a slight problem arriving in a country and putting on costume and advertising a foreign custom. I would not do that. I will not draw attention to myself or to western culture. I'm sorry but I can't go from house to house to restaurant to hotel parading this nonsense. I can honestly think of nothing more demeaning or absurd. I just wanna:beerbros::beerbros:

ninatchka
16-10-2008, 21:59
I got a slight problem arriving in a country and putting on costume and advertising a foreign custom. I would not do that. I will not draw attention to myself or to western culture. I'm sorry but I can't go from house to house to restaurant to hotel parading this nonsense. I can honestly think of nothing more demeaning or absurd. I just wanna:beerbros::beerbros:

Whats with the compatirive analysis? All i want to do is get drunk in a costume, which personally, I think is a great idea..seeing as there will be fewer witnesses:11581: so please anyone who's game, let me know what the story is :)

MELODY
16-10-2008, 22:00

MAN, ARE YOU BORING! come on, pjw, think of all the women you'll get! ok, so they might be dressed in drag, but is that any reason to reject them? are you SERIOUS that you can't think of anything more demeaning or absurd? what about GETTING DRUNK LIKE AN OZZY?:11581:!!!! hahhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

MELODY
16-10-2008, 22:03
Whats with the compatirive analysis? All i want to do is get drunk in a costume, which personally, I think is a great idea..seeing as there will be fewer witnesses:11581: so please anyone who's game, let me know what the story is :)

YEAH! what she said!:iagree:

PARTY ON, WOMAN!:12115:

(though i'll admit i did it TOTALLY SOBER.)

pjw
16-10-2008, 22:36
I'm game. I wanna. I'm completely up for getting together. Believe me, I'm neither smart enough to do compatirive analysis nor even know what it is. It's just my first night back in Moscow and I didn't personally want to go ape with the dressing up. I know my post was completely wet blanket but I'd really like to be part of the fun. I'll come as Johny Cash:smokin:

Sidney Bliss
16-10-2008, 22:39
I'm goin' as DDT.

td5574
19-10-2008, 21:42
I am down for dressing up and getting drunk to celebrate halloween.

pjw
19-10-2008, 23:56
Are there ads up for stuff? I mean, is Halloween like celebrated in Moscow? As I said, I'm up for meetin up. Seems to be stuff going on or we gonna hafta create our own fun? :rasta:

rosalieroys
20-10-2008, 00:30
dressing up is absolutely required on Halloween - doesn't have to be a full on costume if you're uncomfortable though. When I was here last time I just dressed all in black with some scary makeup - you're only out in the evening anyway and otherwise it's not really celebrating Halloween, you're just getting drunk, which I would gladly do with you Nov. 1st!

In light of this, our best bet may be expat bar where we wouldn't get stared at too much, or at least a place with no face control.
Any ideas for locations yet?

p.s. all you like minded people - anyone want to volunteer their flat for the pre-game? ;-)