PDA

View Full Version : No registration anymore for RP?

kutuzdom
09-10-2008, 17:39
I read this on redtape, there is no more yearly registration for residence permits, since "now"? Anybody could confirm?

nyinrussia
10-10-2008, 10:16
For temporary or Permanent. For temporary there definately still is at least from this past August when I went through the process.

kutuzdom
10-10-2008, 11:00
It is supposed to be for Temp, a guy posted this on Oct 6th, this week.

Good News on the Temporary Residence Front - Red Tape Forums (http://www.redtape.ru/forum/showthread.php?t=25602)

I guess somebody has to go and queue an hour or 2 at FMS office to know.. If they know :(

jeffpv
10-10-2008, 11:24
I was given a three-year registration upon receiving my TP. Is this not standard?

Proper Bostonian
10-10-2008, 11:52
I was also given registration for 3 years and was told I do not have to re-register during that time.

ezik
21-10-2008, 15:55
Everyone needs to be registered, including holders of a TRP. As a standard, you are provided with a three year's registration on an address.

And I'm not sure if someone wants to queue for two hours in order NOT to be registered?

I can only speak for myself, but the times I got stopped by a hungry policeman without having a registration on me weren't the most pleasant moments in my life...

thva
23-10-2008, 00:16
I also got a long-term registration -
but as I understand it, it is still the case the the Residency itself (not the registration) has to be renewed each year, and at that time you have to show them that you have been paying taxes or have a good reason not to

Proper Bostonian
23-10-2008, 08:09
I also got a long-term registration -
but as I understand it, it is still the case the the Residency itself (not the registration) has to be renewed each year, and at that time you have to show them that you have been paying taxes or have a good reason not to

Both the TRP & registration are good for 3 yrs. As for taxes, how can you pay taxes if you do not have the right to work? TRP does not give one the right to work as far as I know...

kutuzdom
24-10-2008, 09:17
Information received yesterday by FMS: The TRP is valid 3 years and holders must register every year. To renew the registration the 2nd and 3rd year, the documents of the apartment are requested, an INN document copy and a (Russian ) bank document showing you have at least 200.000 rubles as, as write Bostonian, no right to work with a TRP unless with a private status.
Well so in fact nothing changed!