PDA

View Full Version : COMPLAINT to the MANAGEMENT

Moscow Wolf
18-07-2004, 11:01
I would like to draw it to your attention that the Tavern has been open a week or two now and nobody has yet changed the SAW DUST! It so bad down there that I'm scared to fall off me Bar Stool in case I catch Rat's disease.

Horace says he's not drinking the Spitoon anymore and its currently awash!

I won't mention the toilets in detail, but its time somebody nailed down those flapping sheets of corrugated iron plus, there is no loo paper, when is the next delivery of The Exile arriving anyway?

Now if that don't put you off your Corn Flakes, nothing will. :p

boscoe
18-07-2004, 13:57
That aint sawdust, thoes are cornflakes!

Moscow Wolf
18-07-2004, 16:07
Oh that explains it then! I forgot to mention about the flies, I've had to resort to using Ned's corked hat and drinking me ale using a straw through a holed beer mat to keep them out.

I mean I know its a rough place, but the term 'give us a shandy and, in a dirty glass' is taking on a whole new meaning!

And another thing, have you seen the size of the roaches in here! A bloke came in the other day with a Rottweiller and the Roaches eat it.

Moscow Wolf
18-07-2004, 16:08
Actually I think you should consider changing the name of the Tavern to the GOPP-INN.

kniga
18-07-2004, 16:21
Boscoe,

Are you going to take this lying down? Oh, yeah, I forgot -- lying down is your normal position! :-)

Moscow Wolf
18-07-2004, 16:24
Have you never seen the cornflakes stuck to the back of his cardigan then!

kniga
18-07-2004, 16:32
Cornflakes? I thought they were vodka bottle labels!

Braders
18-07-2004, 18:42
Wait a cotton pickin moment is Mr Wolf a regular or Head of Security? i need to know before i decide on what action i shall take!

boscoe
18-07-2004, 18:45
Wolfie for a guy who is used to frequenting pubs where you have to leave a deposit for the glass… you talk a good talk!

Oh and Kniga you are only encouraging him because I gave you a weeks ban for pinching the barman’s arse… don’t forget we are the only pub left who will tolerate you… any more of that and it’ll be two weeks!

kniga
18-07-2004, 22:29
Boscoe,

You are indeed a tough bar owner. I've known English publicans with a bigger heart than yours, and even towards Yanks!

Ned Kelly
19-07-2004, 00:52
Originally posted by Moscow Wolf
I would like to draw it to your attention that the Tavern has been open a week or two now and nobody has yet changed the SAW DUST! It so bad down there that I'm scared to fall off me Bar Stool in case I catch Rat's disease.

Horace says he's not drinking the Spitoon anymore and its currently awash!

I won't mention the toilets in detail, but its time somebody nailed down those flapping sheets of corrugated iron plus, there is no loo paper, when is the next delivery of The Exile arriving anyway?

Now if that don't put you off your Corn Flakes, nothing will. :p

and while we're at it, can someone do something about your fleas? one of them came over, drank my can of beer, belched, crunched it on its forehead, gave me the fig and jumped back into your coat.

if we can't get rid of them can we at least do something about their manners?

DPG
19-07-2004, 02:13
Ned, that will never happen - it took him YEARS to train them to do that!!

It all stemmed from the time that he was drinking in a bar that had ran out of beer. Wolfie had finished his last can but the other customers still had a few left.

He thought "if I can't drink, they certainly can't" and started training them to steal everyone else's booze...

Ned Kelly
19-07-2004, 06:03
LOL!
Ok, I can see that.:p