PDA

View Full Version : Fast Track Residency Permit Available to Investors?

Johnathan_Roberts
05-10-2008, 03:47
Hello to All-- I recently learned there is a way to quickly obtain a residency permit for the USA. It can be obtained for a minimum investment amount in this country. I cannot recall what the amount is. It makes a lot of sense to encourage foreign investment of course.

My question... Does Russia have some similar program? A program that allows a foreigner, who has invested in Russian property, can be fast-tracked to a residency permit?

Thanks to anyone who can help. --Johnathan

MaltSokol
10-10-2008, 15:02
That is one of the ways to avoid the quota. It is often stated "an amount to be determined by the federal bodies blablabla...". The figure $500,000 comes to my head but I am not sure at all.

Johnathan_Roberts
14-10-2008, 14:53
Thanks Alberto. Do you know, or anyone for that matter, of an agency or individual that helps with this type of procedure? Obtaining a residency permit. Thank You. -Johnathan

Penguin Snacks
14-10-2008, 18:55
I spoke to the head of our local FMS office about this point and he confirmed it is virtually impossible to get a temporary residence this way. It is written that it is possible but no one seems to know how it works.

I was told the only reliable way was to marry a Russian. I guess things could be worse...

Please PM me as I have a friend who knows a lawyer.