PDA

View Full Version : Cheap bars

rosalieroys
05-10-2008, 00:18
Anyone know any cheap bars and/or bars that stay open later than 12:00 on/ near Leningradsky Prospekt?

All I can find on the internet is hungry duck and nightflight - not looking for a place to pick up girls or show off my bankroll.
Read - cheap, open late, not in the center of Moscow
Thanks

adamst56
31-10-2008, 16:37
There are plenty of cost effective places to imbibe. Beer and vodka are cheap almost everywhere.
HELP at Belorusskaya could be your ticket. It is close to Leningradsky prospect and drinks are reasonably priced.
There is a place next to Dynamo that used to be called Penalty Box. I can't remember the new name. You would want to go there with friends though, it could be user unfriendly to a single expat.
What do you want out of the bar experience other than cheap drinks? Is there a particular music genre, sports, dancing, bar food or anything else you prefer?

ninatchka
31-10-2008, 17:14
I came across this great guide called "Moscow in your Pocket"
It has all the hot spots (cost effective and not) so if you ever lay your hands on it, it will be the perfect solution to your quest.........and....wait for this.......its free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BeachBum
31-10-2008, 17:59
Anyone know any cheap bars and/or bars that stay open later than 12:00 on/ near Leningradsky Prospekt?

All I can find on the internet is hungry duck and nightflight - not looking for a place to pick up girls or show off my bankroll.
Read - cheap, open late, not in the center of Moscow
Thanks
Dude hungry duck used 'read' used to be cool. now it sucks!.. Night Flight is lame.. just high priced hookers who aren't up to the standards they used to be... Good places on leningradsky..

Around metro Beylorusskaya is Dirty Dancing. ( is it still open people?? ) not too expensive and lots of hot university chicks!! Let me see...cheap... Sounds like my kinda place.. I know one place about 500 m away from metro byelorusskaya.. small bar with lots of chicks and a great hangout.. Oh damn cant think of the name!! I check on it later.. I can tell you stay away from anything inside of the ring road.. they will all be pricey! back to you later /