PDA

View Full Version : Scientific Miracles In Quran

Philanthropist
04-10-2008, 14:23
Scientific Miracles In Quran

The Big bang and Expansion of the Universe

If anyone were to search in a library or on the internet about the recent scientific findings as to the origin and development of the Universe, they will definitely come across the big bang theory and the expansion of the universe. We know that these are correct because the Qur’an told us 1400 years ago that-

"Haven't the disbelievers considered that the Heavens and the Earth were a joined entity and We separated them…”(Qur'an 21:30)
"And the Heaven we created with great strength and indeed We are its expander.”(51:47)

The Atmosphere/Ozone Layer

Science has recently uncovered that there is a protective barrier between the Earth and the immediate sky. This protects us from burning and deadly uv-rays, it protects us from small meteors, it protects our gases including oxygen which we need to breath etc… This reality was not even discussed by the scientists and philosophers in the time of the Prophet Muhammad. The Qur’an said it as clear as a scientist would today-

“And we made the sky a protective ceiling…” (21:32)

Orbit of the Sun, Moon, and all other Celestial bodies

In the time the Qur’an was revealed there were hundreds of ideas and theories as to the reality of the Sun and the Moon. It was recently discovered that the moon is in an orbit and the earth and that the earth is in orbit around the sun. The latest advancement is that the sun orbits our galaxy which also has its own orbit. God cleared this issue in the Qur’an centuries before modern science and technology-

“…the sun and the moon; all heavenly bodies are swimming in an orbit (circular motion).”(21:33)

The Lowest Point on Earth

If you look up “the lowest point on the earth” in any geography book or on the internet you will find from all sources a unanimous decision of the land surrounding the Dead Sea. All of the early commentators of the Qur’anic exegesis said that this battle took place after the Persians invaded deep into Byzantine Sham (modern day Syria, Jordan, Palestine) and these commentators as well as non-Muslim historians specified that the battle took place in a land called Azriyat which was close to the northern tip of the Dead Sea. It is interesting to see that the commentators (of centuries ago) argued and disagreed as to why God used the word “the lowest” to refer to this place. Now science has informed us what God meant-

"The Byzantines have been defeated in the lowest of the Earth (Adnal-Ard)…”(30:2-3)

The Uniqueness of the Fingerprint

God Almighty tells us in the Qur’an that when resurrecting everyone from their graves that He can put man back together as he was years ago before dying. He then emphasizes by making a point out of even perfectly proportioning the finger tips. In the modern world it is well-known especially in the science of human identification that the finger print is the one unique factor in differentiating between people. So therefore to say we can put them back together is one thing, but sown to the very fingerprint is a claim to perfection which only God can make. It was written 1400 years ago-

“Does man think that We will not assemble his bones? Yes. We are able to proportion him to his fingertips.”(75:3-4)

Iron as a Metalic Element Sent Down From Above

"...And We sent down iron in which there lies a great force and which has many uses for mankind..."(57:25)

The word “anzalna,” translated as "sent down" and used for iron in the verse, could be thought of having a metaphorical meaning to explain that iron has been given to benefit people. But, when we take into consideration the literal meaning of the word, which is, "being physically sent down from the sky, as this word usage had not been employed in the Quran except literally, like the descending of the rain or revelation, we realize that this verse implies a very significant scientific miracle. Because, modern astronomical findings have disclosed that the iron found in our world has come from giant stars in outer space.

One scientific source provides the following information on this subject:
"There is also evidence for older supernova events: Enhanced levels of iron-60 in deep-sea sediments have been interpreted as indications that a supernova explosion occurred within 90 light-years of the sun about 5 million years ago. Iron-60 is a radioactive isotope of iron, formed in supernova explosions, which decays with a half life of 1.5 million years. An enhanced presence of this isotope in a geologic layer indicates the recent nucleosynthesis of elements nearby in space and their subsequent transport to the earth (perhaps as part of dust grains).”

All this shows that iron did not form on the Earth, but was carried from Supernovas, and was "sent down," as stated in the verse. It is clear that this fact could not have been known in the 7th century, when the Quran was revealed. Nevertheless, this fact is related in the Quran, the Word of God, Who encompasses all things in His infinite knowledge.

The quran miracles encyclopedia (http://www.55a.net/firas/english/)

BeachBum
04-10-2008, 15:22
Scientific Miracles In Quran

The Big bang and Expansion of the Universe

"Haven't the disbelievers considered that the Heavens and the Earth were a joined entity and We separated them…”(Qur'an 21:30)
"And the Heaven we created with great strength and indeed We are its expander.”(51:47)

The Atmosphere/Ozone Layer

Orbit of the Sun, Moon, and all other Celestial bodies

“…the sun and the moon; all heavenly bodies are swimming in an orbit (circular motion).”(21:33)

The Lowest Point on Earth

"The Byzantines have been defeated in the lowest of the Earth (Adnal-Ard)…”(30:2-3)

The Uniqueness of the Fingerprint

“Does man think that We will not assemble his bones? Yes. We are able to proportion him to his fingertips.”(75:3-4)

Iron as a Metalic Element Sent Down From Above

"...And We sent down iron in which there lies a great force and which has many uses for mankind..."(57:25)

The quran miracles encyclopedia (http://www.55a.net/firas/english/)

As reported in , "Islamic Heritage Magazine"

A newly discovered copy of the Quran was found in the foothills of the Yemeni desert by a nomadic camel herder. True!!! Scientists analyzing the new copy dated this "new" Quran using Carbon 14 techniques to over 300 years older than the earliest known copy. This new copy is being hailed as the definitive 'word' in Islamic scripture.

The most amazing part is that all of the passages you noted are present ver batim. However, scolars are mystified that associated with those passages are a number of added passages. The theory is that ancient Islamic scolars were fearful that the true words of the glorious Mohammed would not faithfullly followed.

Furthermore, it is theorized that by omitting those glorious passages ,faithful Muslims could follow the path to true divinty in a natural manner and not guided by the words of the one prophet. Allah is merciful, it has been proven to be true. Muslims the world over did not have to be told by the one true prophet Mohammed. They found for themselves the correct path to spirituality. Now for the first time I can say that I am proud to be able to share some of these newly discovred passages with other loving musllims the world over.

newly discovered material.
"]"And the Heaven we created with great strength and indeed We are its expander. But believeth thus that young boys shall result in the greatest expansion. Because more important than expanding heaven is the expansion of my private area so that I can defile all the young boys" - Mohammed[/COLOR]

“Tear down and destroy all other ceilings. For only ceilings made by my hand are sturdy. No other ceiling can be as good as mine. I am the best contractor. Do you hear me! If you dont like it I will smoot you with my scimtar! And we made the sky a protective ceiling…” (21:32)

" Heavenly bodies should be swimming around me in big warm pool located under my protective ceiling. They should be round, young, all virgins, large round breasts and a few young boys for when i wish to expand their little backsides. Later I will go to the planetarium and see that....the sun and the moon; all heavenly bodies are swimming in an orbit (circular motion).”(21:33)

"]"The Byzantines have been defeated in the lowest of the Earth....Damn now if only the Eagles can win the Superbowl.."[/COLOR]

"]“Does man think that We will not assemble his bones? Yes. We are able to proportion him to his fingertips.”,,,,,, Yo, Yusef, what is this crap? I told you to tell the scribe to write me something about assembling some hot chicks for me to put my bone into! and he writes this?!..go chop off his head... and while your at it bring me a young boy and a virgin for lunch![/COLOR]
"Top Ten Torture method for the infidel christian. .1,2,3,4,5 6...And We sent down iron (on his balls) in which there lies (by the hand of the torturer) a great force. (after ironing his balls),,,,(then call his whore wife ) and (ask)which (what) has many uses (she has) for mankind (flat balls - not mankind)..."

Bonus scripture

"Haven't the disbelievers considered that the Heavens and the Earth were a joined entity and We separated them…Start by seperating their fingernails from their hands. SLowly please. Then after they stop screaming a little,get them screaming again by seperating their left eyeball from their eye socket. after seperation allow them to watch the seperator squash it under their sandal with their remaining eyeball. again let scream. Please get me a small boy. thank you. Now finish seperation of all remaining body parts at hinge locations. "Huh Mohammy????" That means cut off their freakin' arms, fingers, kneecaps, elbows. Got it Youseff!!!.”"youza Mohammy! .... finally... let scream more.. lastly one quick chopto the neck area. Be sure to seperate the head. Good go home. You earned a virgin! (Qur'an 21:30)

DDT
05-10-2008, 14:54
Welcome to the no holds bared World Wide Web, Philly ol' boy....yeah!....good luck with your proselytizing.

Oh while we're talking Islamic "science' Why don't we take a look and see how professor Muhammad embarrasses himself with his "knowledge" of science: .

Tabari I:236 "When the sun rises upon its chariot from one of those springs (the black and bubbling muddy ones) it is accompanied by 360 angels with outspread wings.... When Allah wishes to test the sun and the moon, showing His servants a sign and thereby getting them to obey, the sun tumbles from the chariot and falls into the deep end of that ocean. When Allah wants to increase the significance of the sign and frighten His servants severely, all of the sun falls and nothing of it remains in the chariot. That is a total eclipse of the sun. It is a misfortune for the sun."

Bukhari:V2B21N245 "A person slept in and missed the morning prayer. So the Prophet said, 'Satan urinated in his ears.'

Hmmm...... I see.....and you guys have fought and died for this clown?

Wodin
05-10-2008, 21:48
Just curious DDT... don't you think your response would have been equally effective had you NOT used the word Professor (sarcasm) and referred to Mohammed as a clown?

DDT
05-10-2008, 23:10
Just curious DDT... don't you think your response would have been equally effective had you NOT used the word Professor (sarcasm) and referred to Mohammed as a clown?

Would you have asked the same question if the topic had been Hitler or Pol Pot or Jim Jones or pick any serial killer? .......I thought not. Mohammed's name belongs with those on the list. Have you even tried to read Koranic books? It is quite obvious that the guy was a complete moron, and I am tired of people who haven't even bothered to look into the subject singing the praises of a murdering rapist, thief. So don't tell me to lay off. These guys who preach the "prophet's" crap are repugnant.

READ the damn stuff, it's quite plain that Mohammed was an uneducated charlatan! And these were the charges laid at Mohammad by his contemporaries.....before he even began his murdering and raping.

I am not a school teacher and we are not children on this forum, so I am not bound by teaching etiquette and prefer to express my thoughts a little more abrasively, if you don't mind.

PS: "Wodin"....nice handle!

boscoe
06-10-2008, 00:49
OK given what the original poster posted I'm giving more leeway than I normally would here, but please keep it at as high a level as possible.

DDT, Wodin's correct, your point would have been made, and more credibly, without resorting to 'clown' and much worse...

Wodin
06-10-2008, 01:14
Would you have asked the same question if the topic had been Hitler or Pol Pot or Jim Jones or pick any serial killer? .......I thought not. Mohammed's name belongs with those on the list. Have you even tried to read Koranic books? It is quite obvious that the guy was a complete moron, and I am tired of people who haven't even bothered to look into the subject singing the praises of a murdering rapist, thief. So don't tell me to lay off. These guys who preach the "prophet's" crap are repugnant.

READ the damn stuff, it's quite plain that Mohammed was an uneducated charlatan! And these were the charges laid at Mohammad by his contemporaries.....before he even began his murdering and raping.

I am not a school teacher and we are not children on this forum, so I am not bound by teaching etiquette and prefer to express my thoughts a little more abrasively, if you don't mind.

PS: "Wodin"....nice handle!

Let's start with the Wodin handle...I chose to call myself after the Norse God of War....read what you will into that.

As to Islam...as it happens I know quite a bit about it laddie....

Mohammed...whatever else he was he had the power to unite the tribes and win an empire..charlatan does not sit with that profile.

As to Mohammed sitting with Hitler, Stalin and Pol Pot....yeah he probably did ice as many poor bas*ards as those merry gentlemen...BUT...that what everyone did at the time. Take a brief look at the cv of the Roman Catholic pope of the time...whatever his monicker was...Rep of God was he?

Doesn't give you the right to offend anybody on this site who may find your adjectives objectionable.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

DDT
06-10-2008, 01:53
Actually that was a compliment on your handle.
Also, I would have been just as critical of the Roman Catholic church and atrocities had that been the topic.
As for Mohammed being a charlatan, that was the general consensus of the Meccans and Jewish population of Mohammeds time and day. There is no real debate over that. They thought that he was a clown too! Afterall they ran him out of Mecca. I see no problem with referring to him as this.

He was called a charlatan because they thought that he was a liar and just making up his own religion.....not because he was warlike and united the tribes. So "charlatan" would seem to be the correct word here, wouldn't it?

As to Mohammed sitting with Hitler, Stalin and Pol Pot....yeah he probably did ice as many poor bas*ards as those merry gentlemen...BUT...that what everyone did at the time.

But that is exactly the point!!!! Mohammed was just another despot. So don't be surprized if people want to call him a despot.
And let's be clear here. The Roman Catholics did not start the Christian theology, so what they did, is irrelevant to Mohammed's situation.
Mohammed was the sole founder and prophet and spokesman and example, for Islam. So what he did and how he lived must be scrutinized.

By your answer I can only assume that you would not like it if I called Jim Jones a "clown" or Hitler a "murderer", as if I should respect other people's belief that we should follow their examples. You need to be consistent here.

DDT
06-10-2008, 02:51
First I will make a statement about the true nature of Mohammad by quoting from islamic sources the particulars of his treatment of his enemy, the jews and then perhaps I will continue with a few more of the Knowledgeable One's scientific discoveries in subsequent posts in keeping with the actual topic of the thread. Thanks not needed, call me generous.
Commentary by Craig Winn.
Tabari VIII:35/Ishaq:464 "The Jews were made to come down, and Allah's Messenger imprisoned them. Then the Prophet went out into the marketplace of Medina (it is still its marketplace today), and he had trenches dug in it. He sent for the Jewish men and had them beheaded in those trenches. They were brought out to him in batches. They numbered 800 to 900 boys and men." The lone prophet of the Islamic religion had the imprisoned Jews brought to him so that he might enjoy the ghoulish spectacle. Even Hitler was too ashamed to visit Auschwitz.

"As they were being taken in small groups to the Prophet, they said to one another, 'What do you think will be done to us.' Someone said, 'Do you not understand. On each occasion do you not see that the summoner never stops? He does not discharge anyone. And that those who are taken away do not come back. By God, it is death!' The affair continued until the Messenger of Allah had finished with them all." If 900 men and boys were dragged out of their imprisonment in "batches" and led into the central market square of Medina to be beheaded in front of Muhammad, the "affair" would have lasted eight to ten hours. Imagine a "prophet" perverted enough to watch until he had "finished with them all." It's enough to make you vomit.

Tabari VIII:40 "The Messenger of God commanded that furrows should be dug in the ground for the Qurayza. Then he sat down. Ali and Zubayr began cutting off their heads in his presence." Muhammad was a prophet of a different color.

Ishaq:464/Tabari VIII:36 "According to Aisha, one Jewish woman was killed. By Allah, she was by my side, talking with me and laughing while Allah's Messenger was killing her men in the marketplace."
Psychologists call this a "gallows laugh." It's a common manifestation of extreme stress. So while the reaction of the Jewish woman was excused, the behavior of the Muslim men is not. They were forcing Qurayza women to watch as they severed the heads of their fathers, husbands, brothers, and sons. The level of human depravity depicted here wouldn't replayed again for 1,300 years. Muhammad's apprentice, Adolf Hitler, forced Jews to remove their kin from cyanide showers, only to place them in the roaring fires of his crematorium. Doctrines demented enough to compel such behavior cannot be tolerated.

Ishaq:465 "Then the Apostle divided the property, wives, and children of the Qurayza among the Muslims. Allah's Messenger took his fifth of the booty. He made known on that day the extra shares for horses and their riders - giving the horse two shares and the rider one. A Muslim without a horse got one share of the spoil. It was the first booty in which lots were cast." [COLOR="Blue"]Why lots, you may be wondering? Casting lots is a gambling game, one expressly forbidden by Islam. The reason is two-fold. First, the religion of Islam was a joke to these fellows. They simply used it as a tool to justify their disgusting behavior. The first Muslims were less religious than Hitler's S.S. Second, the mercenaries needed a picking order in which to draft Jewish homes, property, businesses, women, and children. Muhammad didn't want them squabbling. Some sex slaves were prettier than others.

In the name of full disclosure, here is the report of Islam's first historian: Tabari VIII:38
"On that day Muhammad made known the shares of the horsemen and shares of the foot soldiers, and he deducted from these shares his fifth. A horseman received three shares: two shares for the horse and one for its rider. A foot soldier received one share. The cavalry at the battle with the Qurayza numbered thirty-six horses. It was the first booty in which shares were allotted to them. According to this example (Sunnah), the procedure of the Messenger of Allah in the divisions of booty became a precedent which was followed in subsequent raids."

Tabari VIII:39
"Then the Messenger of Allah sent Sa'd bin Zayd with some of the Qurayza captives to Najd, and in exchange for them he purchased horses and arms." Nothing could be more clear. Hitler financed his war machine on booty he stole from the Jews. In slave labor camps he forced Jews to work without pay building planes, tanks, and bombs. Muhammad set the precedent, funding his war effort on the flesh and property of Jews. These men and their methods were identical.

britpat1
07-10-2008, 19:05
So, now that you have identified yourself as an islamaphobic. Identify your source.

Gypsy
07-10-2008, 20:13
Actually that was a compliment on your handle.
Also, I would have been just as critical of the Roman Catholic church and atrocities had that been the topic.
As for Mohammed being a charlatan, that was the general consensus of the Meccans and Jewish population of Mohammeds time and day. There is no real debate over that. They thought that he was a clown too! Afterall they ran him out of Mecca. I see no problem with referring to him as this.

He was called a charlatan because they thought that he was a liar and just making up his own religion.....not because he was warlike and united the tribes. So "charlatan" would seem to be the correct word here, wouldn't it?

But that is exactly the point!!!! Mohammed was just another despot. So don't be surprized if people want to call him a despot.
And let's be clear here. The Roman Catholics did not start the Christian theology, so what they did, is irrelevant to Mohammed's situation.
Mohammed was the sole founder and prophet and spokesman and example, for Islam. So what he did and how he lived must be scrutinized.

By your answer I can only assume that you would not like it if I called Jim Jones a "clown" or Hitler a "murderer", as if I should respect other people's belief that we should follow their examples. You need to be consistent here.
I thought that is exactly what they did. Peter and Paul leading the followers of The Way away from Jesus' direct teachings, as taught by his own brother, to follow their own interpretations.

Mass murder, invasion, rape,destruction of knowledge came very closely on its heals and continued for 1900 years so the Muslims have a little catching up to do if they are going to compete.Muslims haven't come anywhere near to equalling the death toll caused by christians.

DDT
07-10-2008, 21:43
Muslims haven't come anywhere near to equalling the death toll caused by christians.
That's just an outright lie!
And I suppose that you can name for me all these Christian Armies who killed specifically on the order to convert while chanting a Christian slogan about killing in the name of their God?

You may find a few, but you won't find many! But I could overwhelm you with Islamic incidences.
So even go there.
There is no New Testament doctrine compelling Christians to kill.
There are many verses in the Koran inciting Muslims to kill. And that's just the simple fact of it.

DDT
07-10-2008, 21:48
So, now that you have identified yourself as an islamaphobic. Identify your source.
Now that you have identified yourself as an Islamophile ...the souces are POSTED NEXT TO THE VERSES! sheeesh!!!

DDT
07-10-2008, 22:12
And now for a few words of "scientific wisdom" from our fearless advocate of peace.

Islamic Science

Bukhari:V4B55N546 "Allah's Apostle said, 'Gabriel has just now told me of the answer. If a man has sexual intercourse with his wife and gets discharge first, the child will resemble him, and if the woman gets discharge first, the child will resemble her.'"
So we all know what great lovers Mo's men would have been if they wanted all their kids to look like them!!

Bukhari:V4B54N430 "Allah's Apostle, the true and truly inspired said, 'Regarding the matter of the creation of a human being: humans are put together in the womb of the mother in forty days. Then he becomes a clot of thick blood for a similar period. He becomes a piece of flesh for forty days. Then Allah sends an angel who is ordered to write four things: the new creature's deeds, livelihood, date of death, and whether he will be blessed or wretched. He will do whatever is written for him.'"
Hmmm..."truly inspired" hmm? That's sure one quick pregnancy

Tabari I:234 "Then the Prophet said: 'For the sun and the moon, Allah created easts and wests on the two sides of the earth and the two rims of heaven. There are 180 springs in the west of black clay-this is why Allah's word says: "He found the sun setting in a muddy spring." [18:86] The black clay bubbles and boils like a pot when it boils furiously.'"

Qur'an 18:83 "They ask you about Dhu'l-Qarnain [Alexander the Great]. Say, 'I will cite something of his story. We gave him authority in the land and means of accomplishing his goals. So he followed a path until he reached the setting place of the sun. He saw that it set in black, muddy, hot water. Near it he found people."

Tabari I:219 "When Allah wanted to create the creation, He brought forth smoke from the water. The smoke hovered loftily over it. He called it 'heaven.' Then He dried out the water and made it earth. He split it and made it seven earths on Sunday. He created the earth upon a big fish, that being the fish mentioned in the Qur'an. By the Pen, the fish was in the water. The water was upon the back of a small rock. The rock was on the back of an angel. The angel was on a big rock. The big rock was in the wind. The fish became agitated. As a result, the earth quaked, so Allah anchored the mountains and made it stable. This is why the Qur'an says, 'Allah made for the earth firmly anchored mountains, lest it shake you up.'"

Gypsy
07-10-2008, 22:18
That's just an outright lie!
And I suppose that you can name for me all these Christian Armies who killed specifically on the order to convert while chanting a Christian slogan about killing in the name of their God?

You may find a few, but you won't find many! But I could overwhelm you with Islamic incidences.
So even go there.
There is no New Testament doctrine compelling Christians to kill.
There are many verses in the Koran inciting Muslims to kill. And that's just the simple fact of it.
Well the crusades,many of them, and the inquisitions for a start.

Your myopia concerning the millions killed in the name of christianity is stunning.

Anyway I am not here to defend islam, all religion is dangerous and evil

So I don't think I'll carry on with your game of "my imaginary friend in the sky is more powerful than yours".

DDT
08-10-2008, 02:54
So I don't think I'll carry on with your game of "my imaginary friend in the sky is more powerful than yours". Oh that's funny....but that is your game not mine. That is the topic that Islamophiles throw out to deflect any criticism from sticking to our boy Mo. My game is simply to expose Mohammad.

Oh and here's a tid-bit on the Peaceful One's attitude of goodwill towards men.

Qur'an 5:33 "The punishment for those who wage war against Allah and His Prophet and make mischief in the land, is to murder them, crucify them, or cut off a hand and foot on opposite sides...their doom is dreadful. They will not escape the fire, suffering constantly."
Hmmm...cut off opposite feet and hands.... how utterly thoughtful of the Noble One!

Ishaq:316 "Following Badr, Muhammad sent a number of raiders with orders to capture some of the Meccans and burn them alive."
Badr as you will remember if you have been following me, is the battle where Mo was caught looting a camel train.
A good old fashioned burning....that'll show 'em who's the leader of mercy!

Tabari VII:133
Ishaq:387 "When Muhammad saw Hamzah he said, 'If Allah gives me victory over the Quraysh at any time, I shall mutilate thirty of their men!' When the Muslims saw the rage of the Prophet they said, 'By Allah, if we are victorious over them, we shall mutilate them in a way which no Arab has ever mutilated anybody." Hmm...do i detect a common theme here?

Tabari VIII:96 "A raiding party led by Zayd set out against Umm in Ramadan. During it, Umm suffered a cruel death. Zyad tied her legs with rope and then tied her between two camels until they split her in two. She was a very old woman. Then they brought Umm's daughter and Abdallah to the Messenger. Umm's daughter belonged to Salamah who had captured her. Muhammad asked Salamah for her, and Salamah gave her to him."
Are you getting sick yet?

Tabari VIII:122
Ishaq:515 "The Prophet gave orders concerning Kinanah to Zubayr, saying, 'Torture him until you root out and extract what he has. So Zubayr kindled a fire on Kinanah's chest, twirling it with his firestick until Kinanah was near death. Then the Messenger gave him to Maslamah, who beheaded him." Now that's torture!

Qur'an 8:12 "Your Lord inspired the angels with the message: 'I will terrorize the unbelievers. Therefore smite them on their necks and every joint and incapacitate them. Strike off their heads and cut off each of their fingers and toes."

Well, that's enough in the way of peace and scientific discovery for now! Gotta go read up on how I can become a Muslim.

BeachBum
09-10-2008, 08:58
DDT you are the man....!!! Got it soooo right.. But you back up your convictions with quotes.. I back up myu convictions with eyes... I've seen it all in the land of Allah!!

Oh that's funny....but that is your game not mine. That is the topic that Islamophiles throw out to deflect any criticism from sticking to our boy Mo. My game is simply to expose Mohammad.

Oh and here's a tid-bit on the Peaceful One's attitude of goodwill towards men.

Qur'an 5:33 "The punishment for those who wage war against Allah and His Prophet and make mischief in the land, is to murder them, crucify them, or cut off a hand and foot on opposite sides...their doom is dreadful. They will not escape the fire, suffering constantly."
Hmmm...cut off opposite feet and hands.... how utterly thoughtful of the Noble One!

Ishaq:316 "Following Badr, Muhammad sent a number of raiders with orders to capture some of the Meccans and burn them alive."
Badr as you will remember if you have been following me, is the battle where Mo was caught looting a camel train.
A good old fashioned burning....that'll show 'em who's the leader of mercy!

Tabari VII:133
Ishaq:387 "When Muhammad saw Hamzah he said, 'If Allah gives me victory over the Quraysh at any time, I shall mutilate thirty of their men!' When the Muslims saw the rage of the Prophet they said, 'By Allah, if we are victorious over them, we shall mutilate them in a way which no Arab has ever mutilated anybody." Hmm...do i detect a common theme here?

Tabari VIII:96 "A raiding party led by Zayd set out against Umm in Ramadan. During it, Umm suffered a cruel death. Zyad tied her legs with rope and then tied her between two camels until they split her in two. She was a very old woman. Then they brought Umm's daughter and Abdallah to the Messenger. Umm's daughter belonged to Salamah who had captured her. Muhammad asked Salamah for her, and Salamah gave her to him."
Are you getting sick yet?

Tabari VIII:122
Ishaq:515 "The Prophet gave orders concerning Kinanah to Zubayr, saying, 'Torture him until you root out and extract what he has. So Zubayr kindled a fire on Kinanah's chest, twirling it with his firestick until Kinanah was near death. Then the Messenger gave him to Maslamah, who beheaded him." Now that's torture!

Qur'an 8:12 "Your Lord inspired the angels with the message: 'I will terrorize the unbelievers. Therefore smite them on their necks and every joint and incapacitate them. Strike off their heads and cut off each of their fingers and toes."

Well, that's enough in the way of peace and scientific discovery for now! Gotta go read up on how I can become a Muslim.
It is difficult to be just a simple bigot who views the 'great prophet' as simply a murderous pedophile.

,,,,,,,,,The level of commentary here is way over my head.

Oh, how I long for a world where people just accept the truth that is visible to the eyes instead of endlessly debating each and every line of a stupid book,,,,,,After all how can you argue with an entire Islamic world that cultivates and accepts death and barbarism to the degree seen in contemporary Islamic society.....

,,, I guess it is easier to be a simple bigot.......... :-)

britpat1
09-10-2008, 09:07
Now that you have identified yourself as an Islamophile ...the souces are POSTED NEXT TO THE VERSES! sheeesh!!!

Whatever..... :yuk:

Actually you are so transparent, a clown perhaps, because you are quoting a text which is originally written in classical Arabic, and then translated, so it could be translated to a bias or wrongly interpreted to prove a particular point, say for example by someone with a huge chip on the shoulder and an even bigger problem, someone who hates with anything that does not conform to YOUR society... Well get over it.

I mean name YOUR source, I ask again, where did you get this 'translation' from? You of course did not translate this text.

We can all cut and paste, thats easy! We can easily say this quote is from here, but who translated it, more to the point, what website are you cutting ad posting from?

I am what I am and proud of it, if that makes me an Islamophile, great, thats your problem, not mine.

Gypsy
09-10-2008, 15:07
Whatever..... :yuk:

Actually you are so transparent, a clown perhaps, because you are quoting a text which is originally written in classical Arabic, and then translated, so it could be translated to a bias or wrongly interpreted to prove a particular point, say for example by someone with a huge chip on the shoulder and an even bigger problem, someone who hates with anything that does not conform to YOUR society... Well get over it.

I mean name YOUR source, I ask again, where did you get this 'translation' from? You of course did not translate this text.

We can all cut and paste, thats easy! We can easily say this quote is from here, but who translated it, more to the point, what website are you cutting ad posting from?

I am what I am and proud of it, if that makes me an Islamophile, great, thats your problem, not mine.
Possibly translated by the same person who translated the words "young woman" from Hebrew and wrote down "virgin" when referring to the Jesus character's mother.

kirk10071
09-10-2008, 16:08
DDT is right: Muslims are pussies. Christians are real he-men when it comes to destruction: "You must put to death every boy and all the women who have ever had sex. But do not kill the young women who have never had sex. You may keep them for yourselves." Numbers 31:17-18

And remember, it's ok to engage in mass genocide, but don't hurt the fruit trees: "When you are attacking a town, don't chop down its fruit trees, not even if you have had the town surrounded for a long time. Fruit trees aren't your enemies, and they produce food that you can eat, so don't cut them down." Deuteronomy 20:19

God himself is quite a terror when he gets His undies in a Holy twist. Examples:

1. God has Jezebel thrown off a wall, then has her blood sprinkled on the wall and on the horses, by which she is trampled. Then, her body is eaten by dogs until all that remains of her corpse is her hands, feet, and skull. God says that she “shall be as dung upon the face of the field.” 2 Kings 9:33-37 (http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/2kg/9.html#33)

2. God slaughters the Amorites while chasing them as they try to escape. That wasn’t enough, so he sends down huge hailstones to kill more of them.

3. God sends two bears to tear apart 42 children for poking fun at Elisha’s bald head.

4. God sent lions to eat the foreigners in Samaria because they didn’t fear God and “they knew not the manner of the God of the land.”

5. God offers David a choice of punishments; A) seven years of famine ( 1 Chr.21:1 (http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/1chr/21.html#1) says three years), B) three months fleeing from enemies, or C) three days of pestilence. Since David was undecided, God chose for him and killed 70,000 men (and probably around 200,000 women and children).

6. God kills 50,070 men for merely peaking into the ark.

7. The first prophet lied to the second prophet. So, because the second prophet believed the lie, God sends a lion to kill him.

8. God smack’s king Azariah with leprosy ‘til he dies because he didn’t remove the high places.

9. God leads the Syrians into the hands of the Israelites and 100,000 were killed in one day. And the 27,000 that escaped? They were crushed by a falling wall.

Yep, when God gets angry he will starve you to death, burn you with fire, shoot arrows at you, send poisonous serpents and vicious beasts to devour you. He’ll "destroy both the young man and the virgin, the suckling also with the man of gray hairs."

Did the Muslim God drown everyone on earth in a fit of pique? No? Like I said. Pussy.

Gypsy
09-10-2008, 17:07
Oh that's funny....but that is your game not mine.
No,I don't have, nor need an imaginary friend in the sky.The garden is beautiful enough without needing to have fairies at the bottom of it too.

You stick to your fairy stories and let this guy stick to his.

boscoe
09-10-2008, 17:37
Exactly how many Lions does God have? Or is it the same Lion?
Although God sending the two bears to tear apart 42 children for poking fun at Elisha’s bald head is clearly justifiable, why not the lions? Had he run out? were they taking a weekend city break, were they the ones pussing the wall over on the Syrians or did they have a splinter in their paws and were waiting for some saint to come along and alleviate their pain... An enquiring world wants to know!!!

MickeyTong
09-10-2008, 17:57
Exactly how many Lions does God have? Or is it the same Lion?

There is only One lion, but it can manifest itself as Three lions because of its magic powers.

Gypsy
09-10-2008, 18:28
There is only One lion, but it can manifest itself as Three lions because of its magic powers.
Called Bobby, Geoff and Martin?

Wodin
09-10-2008, 18:47
*three lions on a shirt...*

britpat1
09-10-2008, 19:15
Exactly!

DDT
10-10-2008, 01:59
DDT is right: Muslims are pussies. Christians are real he-men when it comes to destruction: "You must put to death every boy and all the women who have ever had sex. But do not kill the young women who have never had sex. You may keep them for yourselves." Numbers 31:17-18

And remember, it's ok to engage in mass genocide, but don't hurt the fruit trees: "When you are attacking a town, don't chop down its fruit trees, not even if you have had the town surrounded for a long time. Fruit trees aren't your enemies, and they produce food that you can eat, so don't cut them down." Deuteronomy 20:19

God himself is quite a terror when he gets His undies in a Holy twist. Examples:

1. God has Jezebel thrown off a wall, then has her blood sprinkled on the wall and on the horses, by which she is trampled. Then, her body is eaten by dogs until all that remains of her corpse is her hands, feet, and skull. God says that she “shall be as dung upon the face of the field.” 2 Kings 9:33-37 (http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/2kg/9.html#33)

2. God slaughters the Amorites while chasing them as they try to escape. That wasn’t enough, so he sends down huge hailstones to kill more of them.

3. God sends two bears to tear apart 42 children for poking fun at Elisha’s bald head.

4. God sent lions to eat the foreigners in Samaria because they didn’t fear God and “they knew not the manner of the God of the land.”

5. God offers David a choice of punishments; A) seven years of famine ( 1 Chr.21:1 (http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/1chr/21.html#1) says three years), B) three months fleeing from enemies, or C) three days of pestilence. Since David was undecided, God chose for him and killed 70,000 men (and probably around 200,000 women and children).

6. God kills 50,070 men for merely peaking into the ark.

7. The first prophet lied to the second prophet. So, because the second prophet believed the lie, God sends a lion to kill him.

8. God smack’s king Azariah with leprosy ‘til he dies because he didn’t remove the high places.

9. God leads the Syrians into the hands of the Israelites and 100,000 were killed in one day. And the 27,000 that escaped? They were crushed by a falling wall.

Yep, when God gets angry he will starve you to death, burn you with fire, shoot arrows at you, send poisonous serpents and vicious beasts to devour you. He’ll "destroy both the young man and the virgin, the suckling also with the man of gray hairs."

Did the Muslim God drown everyone on earth in a fit of pique? No? Like I said. Pussy.

I fail to see how relevant this is in regards to the man called Mohammad. Please enlighten us.