PDA

View Full Version : Finding Tallinn Info

geneven
23-08-2003, 00:50
Geeze, it is hard to find things here even if you know quite a bit of information.

At one point, I think that Teutonic Deity made a comment that he had just come back from ... Tallinn?

And it was a very good trip and he listed what it cost.

And someone responded along the lines of gee, that is a good price, how about posting where you got such a good price?

I can't find the thread. I spent a lot of time searching and tried to review every message Teutonic Deity ever posted (which wasn't possible, because the search mechanism gives you entire threads, not individual messages.)

neilmcg
23-08-2003, 00:51
There is quite a lot of handy info on Tallinn (and on all three Baltic States) on www.inyourpocket.com whilst you are looking for Teut's first-hand info :)

N

Teutonic Deity
23-08-2003, 01:37
Originally posted by Teutonic Deity
I just got back from my yearly visa trip to Tallinn... As usual no problems and this time took the plane (only $136 RT w/taxes, etc.) which was *so* much nicer than the 12 hour train ride. Total cost: $140 for invite / $350 for 10 day visa service (including the mandatory insurance policy - no aids test required BTW) /$40 for one year registration. Tip for vegetarians - Stockmann has a super selection of frozen soy-meat products, as good or better than stuff found in the US.

I will post all the details tomorrow RE Tallinn.

geneven
23-08-2003, 23:47
Thanks.

Yes, Neil, the inyourpocket site was helpful and in I used it to find a place to stay while I'm there for a few days.