PDA

View Full Version : Entertainment.

DJ Biscuit
14-07-2004, 17:46
This Saturday I will be doing my 'Blast from the Past, Rave from the Grave' nostalgia disco. From the 60s right through to those bad boys from Bushey, Wham!

I've got Micheal Jackson's 12inch somewhere hidden round the back here, I'll try and dig it out for you.

But I do ask please not a repeat of last time when a fight broke out when I did the 70's spot - if you want to leave there are plenty of exits, no need all to rush at once like that.

I do requests, but again Fa-Q let's not get unpleasant over this like at that poor girls wedding.

lochnessmonster
14-07-2004, 17:48
will you have a spinning disco ball?

lochnessmonster
14-07-2004, 17:48
or is that the way you normally look in those white trousers?

DJ Biscuit
14-07-2004, 18:00
I might even get me rope light out!

Moscow Wolf
14-07-2004, 18:01
Fight during the 70's theme!! What was you playing....... SkinHead Moon Stomp or Long Shot Kick De Bucket!

Not sure we want to know where you've hidden Micheal Jackson's 12 inch!

DJ Biscuit
14-07-2004, 18:07
They were just fighting to get out.

Humour looses it's edge when it's explained.

However, I believe the landlord, Mr.Boscoe will be putting Mild on at discount and free scratchings from 9pm until 10 past, ten past nine that is.

lochnessmonster
14-07-2004, 18:11
Free scratching eh ? How can we possibly resist! I for one my be wearing my piping jeans and my Harrington jacket with my name on back in red felt letters!

Moscow Wolf
14-07-2004, 18:25
Piping Jeans and Harrington jacket! I always knew you lot from Coventry were strange! Harringtons went with Levi Sta-Press. I had a reversible one with tartan lining. But once the Bay City Rollers appeared in stayed black side out always. Did you have Brogues in Coventry or those plastic open toed sandals! lol. No point asking Biscuit, he was obviously a Head Banging Greeser in his youth, (still is). lol

Moscow Wolf
14-07-2004, 18:29
I can supp a lot in 10 minutes, especially when its 3 for the price of one. He hasn't got serving wenches like you though Biscuit with tattoos on their lower spine. I'm not the only one to have fallen in lust with her. You haven't fired her have you?

DJ Biscuit
14-07-2004, 19:10
She resigned, something about customers dribbling and taking photos with their phones while her back was turned.

Moscow Wolf
14-07-2004, 19:22
Not me Mate, my phone is first generation, weighs about 2 kilos and I carry it in a rucksack! Was only thinking the other day, if its time to get with it, might even update my Windows 55 shortly, now that Windows 65 seems to have got rid of all its teething problems. :rolleyes: