30-09-2008, 22:04
video did not post for some reason....?

I will try in the test section.

MissAnnElk
30-09-2008, 22:08
video did not post for some reason....?

I will try in the test section.

I saw it.

Oh, please, oh, please. He's so talented and cute. And she's so talented and beautiful and nice . . . please work it out! For me!

is4fun
30-09-2008, 22:41
This is the one! LOL

I do not think it was the right one.. I trhink I got it right now..

Raccoon Eats House - Sympatico / MSN Video (http://video.msn.com/video.aspx?mkt=en-CA&brand=sympatico&vid=8c358d48-cbd5-4548-abad-e7d9081008d4)

is4fun
30-09-2008, 22:53
I had a similar problem in Vancouver at one time only they did not penetrate into the living area. Being nocturnal, they almost drove me nuts moving around in the attic all night. They made a hole in my roof. LOL

elis
30-09-2008, 23:24
Thank you thank you, is4fun!! Priceless!

My grandmother would forget to close the door to her her porch and the raccoons would come in the house during the night. Once she had made a blueberry pie and left it on the stove. The next morning she came into the kitchen: no pie, and blue raccoon paw prints all over the floor.

When she died, we found that the raccoons had been having parties in her car in the garage and eating the dog food she had in her trunk. (Why there was dog food in her trunk, I have no idea . . . )

There were raccoons at my house in Florida: they'd pick bananas from the banana tree, carry them over to the pool, wash their hands, and then have a feast. They would leave the cleaning up of banana peels to me.

OuterSpace
30-09-2008, 23:33
It is so cute! I like Raccoons... :)

It seems they can understand each other..

is4fun
02-10-2008, 02:08
I saw it.

Oh, please, oh, please. He's so talented and cute. And she's so talented and beautiful and nice . . . please work it out! For me!

?