PDA

View Full Version : You couldn't make it up.

Gypsy
28-09-2008, 17:28
Jongleurs FC have been dominating the You Couldn't Make It Up department this last few weeks but the appointment of Kinnear surely beats everything.

Not only has he been out of football for years, was not a notable success at Forest but it transpires he actually has to serve a two game touchline ban carried over from 2004 so cannot sit on the bench until 20th October;10 days before his contract ends. Good value for $200k per week I think.

DJ Biscuit
28-09-2008, 17:41
200k A WEEK? F*CK ME!! You and I know more about football and aren't banned, we could do it cheaper -100K a week between us? Nice touch.

Gypsy
28-09-2008, 18:31
200k A WEEK? F*CK ME!! You and I know more about football and aren't banned, we could do it cheaper -100K a week between us? Nice touch.
Who do we know at the Daily Mail - that seems to be the main criterion.

DJ Biscuit
28-09-2008, 18:55
I was once treated to lunch and interviewed by Baz Bamigboye who was the showbiz editor at the Daily Mail, he wanted to do a feature about some acting roles I was doing at the time, it came to nothing but lunch was good! I ended up as about three column inches at the bottom of his page.