PDA

View Full Version : get it together

pengwn9
12-07-2004, 15:33
Which one of you alcholics put this forum together backwards?

jules
12-07-2004, 17:26
Backwards mean you do what?

pengwn9
12-07-2004, 20:43
Nothing about the forum thread list headers strikes anyone else as different?

Like the little tiny box on the left with the thread title, and then the giant long box in the middle with the posters name?

Ok, fine, it's just me....but when ya'll get a PM from me that's supposed to be a thread reply, well, just a case of dyslexia.

Teutonic Deity
12-07-2004, 22:25
this is due DPG, who has used his upgraded admin privledges to add a description below his name:

(Consummate genius with delusions of inadequacy)

which has (as you pointed out) changed the visual format of the thread headers by pushing out the margins of the "name" box...

boscoe
13-07-2004, 01:01
I’m not happy about anyone messing with the décor of my pub!!!

DPG
13-07-2004, 01:18
Hey - I had that under my login far before I was an Admin - now get the pints in would you!!

kniga
17-07-2004, 03:13
DPG,

I believe last night Boscoe did a fine job of that -- I ought to know, I started him on his first four pints and then went home while he went to the Friday Night Suicide Pact for Alchoholics. Any reports that he survived?

Moscow Wolf
17-07-2004, 07:38
No, but he always does; Micheal Winner wants to make a new film about Boscoe, called Death Wish 5 staring, Boscoe Bronson.

kniga
17-07-2004, 12:24
Wolfie,

Sign me up for the first ticket to that flick!

boscoe
18-07-2004, 01:37
Originally posted by Moscow Wolf
No, but he always does; Micheal Winner wants to make a new film about Boscoe, called Death Wish 5 staring, Boscoe Bronson.

It would never get passed the censors ;)

DPG
18-07-2004, 01:52
If the film were produced by Michael Winner, it not getting past the censors would no doubt be heralded a positive result by most - his past productions hardly being of the highest quality!!

That said, should Boscoe get the chance to star in one, I would put all the above emotion aside and gladly take the role of the second lead. "Who would it be?" I hear you cry. His brother? No. His father? No. A son? No.

No, the second most important person in the production would doubtlessly be:

The Barman!!:)

kniga
18-07-2004, 11:19
DPG,

Mathmatically brilliant! You have reuced the formula to the singular answer! :-)

Moscow Wolf
18-07-2004, 11:41
This could be your Best Line, Dirty DPG:-

Well what you've got to ask yourself is this, have I poured 5 or have I poured 6 shots?

This is Boscoe Vodka, the most powerful Vodka in the world, one shot could blow your head clean off.

You've got to ask yourself one question:
Do I feel lucky?

Well, do ya PUNK?" :cool:

kniga
18-07-2004, 12:05
Wolfie,

A British cousin who knows Clint Eastwood! Bravo!

Moscow Wolf
18-07-2004, 12:07
Bookman, I remember him when he was a young Rowdy Yates in Rawhide!

kniga
18-07-2004, 12:21
Wolfie,

I met him once in his own famous bar in Carmel, California, "The Hog's Breath Inn". He said his biggest problem in visiting his own place was guys coming up and challenging him to see how tough he was. He eventually became Mayor of Carmel, but seems to have made his last movie, preferring to stay behind the camera now. As an American, I probably enjoyed the Spaghetti Westerns best, as this was a bad hombre cleaning up the Old West in the finest tradition of gunning down the guys in the black hats. The Dirty Harry series was an update of the old western themes with a .357 Magnum instead of a Colt .45. Got kinda tired of Sandra Lockhart showing up in the non-Western flics, though.

Moscow Wolf
18-07-2004, 12:44
Welcome to Hell!

I like'd Josie Swales too.

kniga
18-07-2004, 12:57
I'll bet he sold more cherrots than any tobacco company's ad campaign!