PDA

View Full Version : Hey Peeps! The farewell Lina party...

The Traveler
27-09-2008, 15:11
Good morning, all!

Everybody who came to Linas party...I had a great time! As usual I probably can't match you with your name here, but I'm sure I'll figure it out sooner or later.
So...where's the party for this evening? Anybody have any ideas? Drop me a line!

Strider
27-09-2008, 15:31
next time remind me to buy a gun with a single bullet in it, so I could use it in the morning after :jester:

Dilek
27-09-2008, 20:15
Good morning, all!

Everybody who came to Linas party...I had a great time! As usual I probably can't match you with your name here, but I'm sure I'll figure it out sooner or later.
So...where's the party for this evening? Anybody have any ideas? Drop me a line!

ooo my sweet Kalinka...we will all miss her a lot! Feeling really miserable :( Tzaritza plans to go this Octoberfest activity. Me...not sure...plans to stay at home..but who knows this Moscow :) PM your e-mail. I have some photos of you ;)

The Traveler
02-10-2008, 12:47
next time remind me to buy a gun with a single bullet in it, so I could use it in the morning after :jester:

Were you really that drunk? Because I know you left the same time I did, but you took the other taxi, and you didn't look drunk to me!

Kalinka
02-10-2008, 13:07
THAAAAAAAAAAAAANX EVERYBODY FOR COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i had an awesome time, although i dont remember most of it. almost missed my flight in the morning:p

hope to see u all soon!! who knows...maybe next year!!