PDA

View Full Version : Nochnoi dozor

nadia_ru
11-07-2004, 20:36
Have you seen this movie?

Sadie
11-07-2004, 22:38
All I can say is that iz one of the best russian movies I've seen and one of the rare ones that I am going to see again next week - wanna take my sister 2 c it.
But then I like Harry Porter 2, so maybe my opinion 'bout movies is not all that valuable ;):p

jheisel
12-07-2004, 11:51
I saw it at 35MM on Saturday and liked it plenty. Part 2 is supposed to come out this winter (the filmmakers are bragging that they thought of splitting it into two parts before Tarantino/Miramax did with Kill Bill...idiots)

WillmaRe
12-07-2004, 12:13
Nochnoy dozor!!!! What can I say about this movie??? Nothing good in international, nothing bed in Russian!
This is a "blockbuster" - NO? This is russian "new times" comedy- YESS!
It was very funny. You must see it if have lived in Russia for many years!
By the way if you have seen announcements to the movie on TV - you have seen almost all interesting ( i mean special-effects)!

jheisel
12-07-2004, 16:45
I laughed really hard when Gosha Kuznetsko (or whatever) said the Nescafe advertisement.

That was the only disappointing thing in this movie -- how obvious the sponsors were (particularly Nescafe, but also MTS, Nokia and Channel 1).

WillmaRe
12-07-2004, 17:18
and "pelmeshky Sam Samich" !

nadia_ru
13-07-2004, 07:29
All in all, jheisel, don't you just agree that Timur Bekmambtov rules when it comes to shooting an ad? ;) his movie seems just like his portfolio, well somehow mixed with Harry Potter, Kill Bill, and the Lord of the Rings trilogy ideas. And come on! There had to be a Russian trilogy. Period. Bazelevs, Pervii kanal and Ernst and "Company" somehow DID IT. As did Russia participating in the international space project. How much did the US invested? And Russia? 3 kopeiks? Go Go .Ru!

FLEUR
17-07-2004, 15:46
saw it yesterday, definitely not going to see it another time,
but it;s definitely worth seing,

speaking about **how obvious sponsors were** - that was exageration - didn't you understand - a part of the author's sarcasm (together with advertizing, of course)

Ignia
20-07-2004, 10:54
How obvious sponsors were...'Minority Report' started it first. Lexus, Nokia and others.

FLEUR
20-07-2004, 10:59
да фильм посредственный. Ну, спецэффекты, - ну нет..
Миллион долларов - на раскрутку - для России это очень много. Через год никто о нем и не вспомнит. Ах да, выйдет вторая часть...

nadia_ru
20-07-2004, 19:46
;) money-money-money... must be funny in the rich men world...