PDA

View Full Version : Ladies Night at Papa's

Runaway
25-09-2008, 13:25
Ladies Night at Papa's

I don't know much about the quiz event but the regular ladies is still in full swing, so lets see what happens:yikes:

OK, about ladies night,

A bar offers a great special for ladies. The ladies get together with all their friends to take advantage of the great specials. The guys show up at the bar because there will be a lot of ladies there. Everybody has a good time, everybody wins.
That's how itís supposed to work, in theory, and now we know it works that way in real life!

Ladies night is just for you!!!

(And no guys wearing a dress doesnít make you qualify!)

FREE MARGARITAS FROM 7-10PM!!!!

Ladies you see how much we love you!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Now guys we donít want you to feel left out so-o-o-o-o!

From 6-9pm our daily happy drinks

60Ruble Miller Draft Bottles 0.5

60Ruble Bochka Draft Beer 0.5

60r champagne

And Tonight From 7-10pm

100r margaritas

100r long islands

(you didnít think I would cut us completely out of the deal did you?

Your host for the evening will be yours truly

Hope to see you there!

Warmest Wishes!,

Runaway!

Address

ул. Мясницкая, д. 22

Метро:

Чистые пруды

Телефон:

(495) 755-95-54

http://www.papas.ru

Runaway
25-09-2008, 15:36
I knew I liked you for some reason :-)

innovator
25-09-2008, 17:22
Let's hope they have Bochka tonight because last night they ran out! And Miller always gives me a headache. Do you think they could change the 60 rub bottle to something else, for example Heineken or Stella? I think your cost on it would be the same.

Runaway
25-09-2008, 17:52
Let's hope they have Bochka tonight because last night they ran out! And Miller always gives me a headache. Do you think they could change the 60 rub bottle to something else, for example Heineken or Stella? I think your cost on it would be the same.

I don't know but tonight I suggest switching to Long Islands!!

Runaway
26-09-2008, 11:00
Well at last, Ladies night was great and a big thank you to all that stopped by.
The quiz? Well it quized out and the good part id nobaody noticed:mooooh:

Drinks were flowing, music blasting, and Guys if you haven't stopped by you are missing out, second thought don't come it makes it easier for old ugly guys like me to get lucky:farout:

DJ Biscuit
26-09-2008, 11:56
It was a really fun evening. Good company (thanks Runaway) great drink specials (thanks again Runaway) and free Absinthe (you b*stard Doug). I had a great time and it was clealy Ladies Night, make an effort and come down next week - you won't regret it.

Natalia Popova
26-09-2008, 15:59
Thank you runaway for the great party! We had really nice time together! It's a pity I'm on holiday from Sunday and won't be with you next Thursday. Cheers!