PDA

View Full Version : Oktoberfest!!!

Rika
24-09-2008, 18:39
Isn't this great: Oktoberfest gives us a wonderful opportunity to meet!

Time: 19:30 till sunrise!
Location: Leninsky Prospekt, 28 - PIVNUSHKA! (http://www.pivnushka.ru/)

Come by, have fun, meet new friends!!!
:fireworks:

rotyn
24-09-2008, 20:40
Always interesting to see that a "german" restaurant cant supply a german website -rofl-

Rika
25-09-2008, 15:12
Well, yeah, they don't have German version of their web, but the place is really nice, food is great....so, give it a try and come!!! :agree:

wren
27-09-2008, 10:59
What is oktoberfest?

Zyablik
27-09-2008, 14:26
What is oktoberfest?

wren, pl check this info:
http://www.expat.ru/forum/recipe-food-finder/104301-175-years-oktoberfest.html

Zyablik
27-09-2008, 14:29
so, Rika how was your party ?:11157:

tzaritsa
27-09-2008, 14:58
so, Rika how was your party ?:11157:

Zyablik, my darling! It will be tonite! Would u like to come? Im thinking about

tzaritsa
27-09-2008, 15:01
:11157:
Dear Rika, will it be the table reservation?

Zyablik
27-09-2008, 15:07
Zyablik, my darling! It will be tonite! Would u like to come? Im thinking about

Oh, hello tzaritsa! Thank's ! I don't know why, I think it was at Friday! hehe
I want.... but I can't drink cold beer....:9437:
warm beer..... brrr... sounds somth stupid!
But it's great idea to go :beerbros: Have a good time, dear!:mml:

tzaritsa
27-09-2008, 16:01
Oh, hello tzaritsa! Thank's ! I don't know why, I think it was at Friday! hehe
I want.... but I can't drink cold beer....:9437:
warm beer..... brrr... sounds somth stupid!
But it's great idea to go :beerbros: Have a good time, dear!:mml:

Im very sorry about it! Take care, wish u to become well as soon as possible!:sunny:

pjw
28-09-2008, 14:12
Hey Nat, Are you feeling better today? I really hope so, poor Nat :9437: Did you go to the Oktoberfest party? Did anybody go and would like to give us a little report of the night, tell us what things happened, how you enjoyed the evening? Dear Tanechka you probably went I think? And did you have fun? Rika, I'm sure you went. Tell us about it please :badclown:

Zyablik
28-09-2008, 14:35
Hey Nat, Are you feeling better today? I really hope so, poor Nat :9437: Did you go to the Oktoberfest party? Did anybody go and would like to give us a little report of the night, tell us what things happened, how you enjoyed the evening? Dear Tanechka you probably went I think? And did you have fun? Rika, I'm sure you went. Tell us about it please :badclown:

Pete, hi ;) ! Oh, you have a new pretty wild sign!!! - :alien: I like it!
Thank you, Iam better now!!! still no Oktoberfest for me, but I give up and drink a few cocktails....This is my personal fest !
What about you? :10518:

Yes, pl tell us about party !!!:mml: We need to know !:watching:

pjw
28-09-2008, 15:14
Pete, hi ;) ! Oh, you have a new pretty wild sign!!! - :alien: I like it!
Thank you, Iam better now!!! still no Oktoberfest for me, but I give up and drink a few cocktails....This is my personal fest !
What about you? :10518:

Yes, pl tell us about party !!!:mml: We need to know !:watching:

Tell you about the party Nat? Yeah, still no Oktoberfest for me this year either. It's very expensive and difficult to even get inside the beer tents, although a buddy said he can get me passes. But I don't want to go, I'm just not in the mood, I want to stay at home and have a year off. But I'm coming to Moscow end of next month for 9 days :mml::trampoline::mml:

MissAnnElk
28-09-2008, 15:21

Number of stolen beer mugs recovered by security during last year;s Oktoberfest in Munich, Germany

[Source: my latest Martha Stewart magazine]

Zyablik
28-09-2008, 15:27
Tell you about the party Nat? Yeah, still no Oktoberfest for me this year either. It's very expensive and difficult to even get inside the beer tents, although a buddy said he can get me passes. But I don't want to go, I'm just not in the mood, I want to stay at home and have a year off. But I'm coming to Moscow end of next month for 9 days :mml::trampoline::mml:

I see! :)
Great!!! Pete, welcome !!!! We'll be wait you here, in Moscow!:mml:
Only for 9 days? ok, it's better than nothing !!! :thumbsup:

pjw
28-09-2008, 15:41

Number of stolen beer mugs recovered by security during last year;s Oktoberfest in Munich, Germany

[Source: my latest Martha Stewart magazine]

Well I'm glad they found all the mugs because otherwise it would have been a very different and, um, difficult Oktoberfest without them. They didn't find them all mind you. I've got 4 here. They just don't break, they're built to last. They're basically indestructable :beerbros::beerbros:
I see! :)
Great!!! Pete, welcome !!!! We'll be wait you here, in Moscow!:mml:
Only for 9 days? ok, it's better than nothing !!! :thumbsup:Well that's just lovely to hear you say that Nat and I feel really welcomed. Oh yes, I'm so very very much looking forward to coming and meeting some forum people. I just can't wait, it's gonna be great)))))

Zyablik
28-09-2008, 15:42
wow, MissAnnElk, a lot !!!
Why they did it? For long long memory?

BTW how calls "things" under the beer mugs?

MissAnnElk
28-09-2008, 15:52

Dunno. I'm surprised the mugs aren't for sale . . . in Vienna, at Christmas market time, one can buy the Christmas punch mugs (I always did).

The thing you put under a beer mug is a "coaster."

pjw
28-09-2008, 16:59

Coasters yeah, or beer mats or, in German, Bierdeckel or Bierfilzl. In Russian? Right, so I'd love to hear from Rika or someone who went to this Oktoberfest last night. I'm sure it was a wonderful time. Or maybe you're all still sleeping :snoring::snoring::snoring: so....I guess we'll have to wait here patiently until y'all wake up guys ;)

Tanechka:gorgeous: Please wake up from your beauty sleep and speak :badclown:

You too MissAnnElk.......please speak........I don't care what you say it doesn't matter ........just talk :mml:

DJ Biscuit
28-09-2008, 17:46
Yep, beer mat in English English, a coaster is a small white round serviette you get under a whisky tumbler or coffee cup :)

MissAnnElk
28-09-2008, 17:51
You too MissAnnElk.......please speak........I don't care what you say it doesn't matter ........just talk :mml:

WOOF!

Actually, I'm a bit under the weather. :9437: And not because of a hang over, alas.

Been doing the NYT crossword puzzle and reading the news online. Mr Elk is watching a Star Wars movie in Russian . . . Fun times at the Elkers.

tzaritsa
28-09-2008, 23:58

Hey Zyablik! Im glad u r better!
Once:whisper: I`ve stolen a tiny bear mug from the bear garden in Moscow to add it to my collection. It is the 3,5 sm mug they used it as a toothpick container :shhhhhh:

tzaritsa
29-09-2008, 00:03
Coasters yeah, or beer mats or, in German, Bierdeckel or Bierfilzl. In Russian? Right, so I'd love to hear from Rika or someone who went to this Oktoberfest last night. I'm sure it was a wonderful time. Or maybe you're all still sleeping :snoring::snoring::snoring: so....I guess we'll have to wait here patiently until y'all wake up guys ;)

Tanechka:gorgeous: Please wake up from your beauty sleep and speak :badclown:

Im not sleeping Petechka, but I actually have nothing to tell.
1) I didnt find a nice company to go with,
2) dear Rica didnt show up and I wasnt sure that there is a table reservation,
3) in general Im not a bear drinker. My record is hardly half a litter

pjw
29-09-2008, 00:14
:queen:Dear Tan, The beautiful princess awakes :sunny: I've been waiting for you all day lovely Tanechka. Don't worry :iloveyou: we don't need beer dear. See you soon Tan:queen:

tzaritsa
29-09-2008, 00:33
:queen:Dear Tan, The beautiful princess awakes :sunny: I've been waiting for you all day lovely Tanechka. Don't worry :iloveyou: we don't need beer dear. See you soon Tan:queen:

Wow Petechka, thank you!
I didnt drink beer these days, but had a lovely donat with the Bavarian cream to keep tradition. Can it be counted in? Please, dont tell, that we dont need cakes:lovepot:

lifespree
29-09-2008, 17:05
Im not sleeping Petechka, but I actually have nothing to tell.

Hi, went along to this on Saturday and enjoyed the company, the food and the atmosphere. Unfortunately, didn't get there and meet Rika until 9.30 so missed quite a lot of the beer-drinking as everyone else had started at 7.30! Around 11 people there when we arrived but there were quite a few comings and goings so I suspect total number of expat people could have been around 20. Had to leave before the end so can't report on "casualties" but it looked like some people were ready for serious partying!:beerbros:
Thanks to Rika for organising this.

Zyablik
29-09-2008, 20:03

hehe, dear tzaritsa! :) what can I say, Iam not a great fan of beer, BUT some kind of dark.... mmmm... so delicious!!! You need just a little training, don't worry, it doesn't hurt your perfect figure!!!;)

tzaritsa
30-09-2008, 23:53
Dear Zyablik, thanks for the compliment! I prefer light beer "Edelveis" especially. But next time I`ll try the dark kind. Which one u can advise?

Zyablik
01-10-2008, 00:04
Dear Zyablik, thanks for the compliment! I prefer light beer "Edelveis" especially. But next time I`ll try the dark kind. Which one u can advise?

You are welcome! :) Yes, I know "Edelveis" and I like dark "Kelt" and "Samson". Not sure, I think it's from Czech Rep. Maybe you'll try and like it also !:thumbsup::beerbros:

Korotky Gennady
01-10-2008, 03:25
When are you gonna make Vodkafest ?

Zyablik
03-10-2008, 13:06

Gena, I thought you prefer beer !:eek: But it's great idea, you need a patent on it !
PS you have a pretty wild avatar...:eh:

tzaritsa
03-10-2008, 20:53

Wow, Gena! Nice idea! Im in. We need a space only- everybody comes whith the favorite vodka and snack and advertise it to everybody:queen:
Lets have a vodka party, we are in Russia

Korotky Gennady
04-10-2008, 02:20
PS you have a pretty wild avatar...:eh:I see... You like only the red stars... yeah ?

pjw
04-10-2008, 02:41
Snacks. Don't forget with vodka, especially we westies need to have snacks, gerkin snacks, dried fish snacks, chips snacks, anything with salt snacks. I wish I could match it with Russians, but I'm always the one in the chill-out area. And even through the haze I know who's on my side - thanks - organising the chill-out area for me and all the snacks etc

Zyablik
04-10-2008, 20:48
I see... You like only the red stars... yeah ?

Gena, I like you, even without ......avatar !:10475:
:neiner:

Korotky Gennady
05-10-2008, 03:54
I like you too. And even with avatar... :)

MELODY
05-10-2008, 14:03

gena, why do you want Vodkafest? every time i go out with you, you only have a couple of beers, NEVER VODKA. you don't even get silly, let alone smashed drunk like a true ruski!:drink:
next time i see you, i will buy you a BIG GLASS OF VODKA and see if you are a real ruski or not.:beerbros:

Zyablik
09-10-2008, 00:21
gena, why do you want Vodkafest? every time i go out with you, you only have a couple of beers, NEVER VODKA. .:beerbros:

Oh, Melody, very interesting thing, tell me more about it! :10293::ninja:
he-he

pjw
09-10-2008, 00:47
he-he

:celebrate: Hey look who's back, it's Nat. Greetings to Niznij Novgorod from me please. Having a nice time dear? :celebrate:

Zyablik
09-10-2008, 16:01
:celebrate: Hey look who's back, it's Nat. Greetings to Niznij Novgorod from me please. Having a nice time dear? :celebrate:

Hello, dear Pete ! :)
Yes, Iam back!!! What can I say? It was fantastic !!!!:thumbsup::sunny:
N.Novgorod, Volga river, Diveevo - magic and saint places!!! :SwoonLoveSmiley:
Of course later I describe my small trip !

Pete, how are you, looking forward to your trip ???? ;)

pjw
09-10-2008, 21:10
Nat's back! Sounds like Niznij Novgorod is a special town and you had a nice time there. I'm glad Nat :sunny: Tell us what were the highlights for you? Did you meet some interesting people? Where from? Local or also tourists? What did you do there? Oh and can you post some pictures too please? ;) So the 3rd biggest Russian city rocks? Sounds gooood Nat. Yeah, I'm really looking forward to my trip. Feeling real good, thinking about stuff, anticipated joy and fun. Started to count down the days. Tomorrow in 3 weeks. OMG :celebrate:

Zyablik
10-10-2008, 12:54
Nat's back! Sounds like Niznij Novgorod is a special town and you had a nice time there. I'm glad Nat :sunny: Tell us what were the highlights for you? Did you meet some interesting people? Where from? Local or also tourists? What did you do there? Oh and can you post some pictures too please? ;) So the 3rd biggest Russian city rocks? Sounds gooood Nat. Yeah, I'm really looking forward to my trip. Feeling real good, thinking about stuff, anticipated joy and fun. Started to count down the days. Tomorrow in 3 weeks. OMG :celebrate:

Pete, please, check my small review !
http://www.expat.ru/forum/nizhny-novgorod/100677-start-talks-about-nizhny-novgorod.html#post450405
I don't know what to do with picts. Too big size for forum I think :(

PS I hope you jorney to Moscow will be so pleasant as mine to NN !;)

MELODY
10-10-2008, 17:19
he-he

if i tell you, you will be very jealous! but, it is true that i am a great fan of gena, TALLEST MAN IN RUSSIA.

Zyablik
10-10-2008, 20:04
so....
MELODY and Zyablik are members of "Korotky fan club", Moscow, Russia:bowdown::inlove:
Do you want to join us???
Please, pay, and we give you membership card!!!:redcard:

Zyablik
10-10-2008, 20:07
Is she really banned ?
For what? :ignore::confused1:

Korotky Gennady
11-10-2008, 04:36
Is she really banned ?
For what? :ignore::confused1:I hope that it's temporary ban... though... ain't ?

pjw
11-10-2008, 12:08
I hope that it's temporary ban... though... ain't ?
:11629:I don't wanna make waves, but she can't stay banned for long. She's got too much personality. I mean nobody gets locked away in prisons forever, do they? Without any window of possibility, a thin slither of light shining in through the bars, without some hope, we couldn't last. Melody, I'm counting down the days until you're outside and with us and free and dancing about again. And if you were in prison, I'd visit you with a cake, with a gun in it and help you break out. You could count on my help dear:ak:

Zyablik
11-10-2008, 23:20
I hope that it's temporary ban... though... ain't ?

I hope so... :(
Bad thing, she is not here, maybe somepart she was a little bit rude, BUT, Iam absolutely agree with Pete - she is got too much personality!!!
Good thing - Gena, Iam the only one member of fan club! ;)

MELODY
12-10-2008, 20:44
I hope so... :(
Bad thing, she is not here, maybe somepart she was a little bit rude, BUT, Iam absolutely agree with Pete - she is got too much personality!!!
Good thing - Gena, Iam the only one member of fan club! ;)

hi, dear! i'm back. who knows for how long? next time i speak up, i will surely be PUNISHED AGAIN. people can't handle a strong-minded woman who gives her opinion. weak women with weak opinions are fine, and strong opinions from weak men are fine, but in the end, for all their liberal babble, there is NO WOMEN'S LIB around here.
sorry i left you as the only member of gena's fan club! or, were you happy to have him all for yourself?:trampoline:

pjw
12-10-2008, 21:03
:10806::10806::10806:Good to see you back Melody. You were missed. It's just good good good to see you again with us.:10518::10806::10806::10806:

Zyablik
12-10-2008, 21:25
hi, dear! i'm back. who knows for how long? next time i speak up, i will surely be PUNISHED AGAIN. people can't handle a strong-minded woman who gives her opinion. weak women with weak opinions are fine, and strong opinions from weak men are fine, but in the end, for all their liberal babble, there is NO WOMEN'S LIB around here.
sorry i left you as the only member of gena's fan club! or, were you happy to have him all for yourself?:trampoline:

Welcome back, mia cara !!!
Now be quite !:shhhhhh: :celebrate: we need to discuss only the our fan club qs !:iloveyou:

ps yes. I say the truth - I like to be the one !!!:verycool:

MELODY
12-10-2008, 22:08
Welcome back, mia cara !!!
Now be quite !:shhhhhh: :celebrate: we need to discuss only the our fan club qs !:iloveyou:

ps yes. I say the truth - I like to be the one !!!:verycool:

i'll fight you for him!:boxing:

gena, see what you have started between two friends?