PDA

View Full Version : Is there any difference between us?

Anastasia
09-07-2004, 16:26
The man use to say "women don't know want they want". But do the men know what they want themself?:bookworm:

If women loves too much - man are irritated as they loose their precious freedom.:p
If a woman loves but lives her own life - man are upset "she doesn't love me"!:alien:

So is there any difference between us? Both of us are unsatisfied with the relationship anyway - there is always either something missing or something extra that makes a problem?:)

Jet
09-07-2004, 16:30
Its friday, Anastasia, let's talk abou peyote or smth :D

sfjohns67
09-07-2004, 16:33
There is a ton of difference between us. I am a coherent, eloquent, calm individual who expresses my opinions, including those contrary to yours, in a moderate and logical fashion.

You women, metaphorically speaking, are a pack of hunting wolves who have decided your mission is to tear the flesh of the male species from its collective back one searing molecule at a time.

Midas
09-07-2004, 16:33
Anastasia, whatever the an says, it doesn't matter. He just wants sex

Sidney Bliss
09-07-2004, 16:36
Originally posted by Midas
Anastasia, whatever the an says, it doesn't matter. He just wants sex

Midas, I refer you to the "Male Code of Conduct", paragraph 14, subsection b, sentence 3. Never ever let the cat out of the bag again.

Midas
09-07-2004, 16:40
oh man, my bad...

Sidney Bliss
09-07-2004, 16:43
We'll leave it at a yellow card and a 2 match suspension and say no more about it ;)

J.D.
09-07-2004, 16:44
Originally posted by Sidney Bliss
Midas, I refer you to the "Male Code of Conduct", paragraph 14, subsection b, sentence 3. Never ever let the cat out of the bag again.

WHAT ARE YOU DOING BLISS?!
Letting the cat out of the bag?

Anastasia
09-07-2004, 16:45
Originally posted by sfjohns67
There is a ton of difference between us. I am a coherent, eloquent, calm individual who expresses my opinions, including those contrary to yours, in a moderate and logical fashion.

You women, metaphorically speaking, are a pack of hunting wolves who have decided your mission is to tear the flesh of the male species from its collective back one searing molecule at a time.

:rolleyes: Don't you think it's too self-conserned to make all our life a man hunting, there are plenty of more interesting things, than catching "the new always upset trouble" on the bum:D :D

By the way, about the logical thing:bookworm: - last time I asked man for help:cool: I was to redu everything from the beggining after that. So may be you are speaking about the BEST representitives of your species:p

Sidney Bliss
09-07-2004, 16:46
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING BLISS?!
Letting the cat out of the bag?"

Oh shut yer cake hole or you'll be in the bag with the cat ... and a brick!!

Anastasia
09-07-2004, 16:46
Originally posted by Sidney Bliss

What does it mean?

J.D.
09-07-2004, 16:51
My 'Cake Hole'?

MY cake hole?

Are you trying to get me excited?
Are saying that you have bequeathed a cake hole to me?
Well if you want it shut why didn't you shut it before you signed it over to me?

Anastasia
09-07-2004, 17:03
Originally posted by J.D.
My 'Cake Hole'?

MY cake hole?

Are you trying to get me excited?
Are saying that you have bequeathed a cake hole to me?
Well if you want it shut why didn't you shut it before you signed it over to me?

To get you excited?:rolleyes: Is it safe?:ninja:

Nick Oz
09-07-2004, 17:09
Oh shut yer cake hole or you'll be in the bag with the cat ... and a brick!!

The cat? :rolleyes: Asleep with her shoes on? :confused:

Anastasia
09-07-2004, 17:14
Originally posted by Jet
Its friday, Anastasia, let's talk abou peyote or smth :D

Jet, what's the connection between peyote and Fridays? Did I miss something?:shame:

peyote
09-07-2004, 18:44
Originally posted by Anastasia
Jet, what's the connection between peyote and Fridays? Did I miss something?:shame: sure you did, lady...
peyote is smoking his head off on fridays...

now, don't start philosophical wanking on fridays. maybe not in the forum rules per se, but just common sense, even though it might be the least common of the senses. luckily someone has beat you on this one already... wanting to talk about the israeli wall on a friday. that's real wanky panky.

plus, you've made a sweeping floor generalisation. all men are equal..., yeah, but don't forget some are more equal than others...

peace. ;)

feliks
09-07-2004, 18:49
Anastasia

Generally there are no differences between us.
Women just looking for one thing (how do you usally call it?),
that they don't have. Men are mostly providers.

Smurfette
09-07-2004, 20:28
Women are communicators, we know how to express our desires, emotions and thoughts eloquently, concisely and accurately. I do understand that what we might say may not seem logical to men but we understand each other.

Men on the other hand not so good with the talking better with the physical side.

Ghost
09-07-2004, 20:34
If a woman loves but lives her own life - man are upset "she doesn't love me"!:alien:

I don't know what men you're used to dealing with, but the above statement is not only incorrect, but absolutely insane. I want nothing more than an independant woman who will not crowd me. The moment I am crowded, I close up. Sometimes to never open up again.

Zephyr
09-07-2004, 20:34
from the movie As Good as it Gets:
Woman to writer, How do you write about women so accurately, you touch my heart and my mind.
Writer to woman. Well I think of a man, and I take away reason and accountability.

Smurfette
09-07-2004, 20:36
this is true, most men are not that needy (there are always the exceptions to the rule - I seem to collect them)

I quite like been an independant woman, in fact it really bugs me when I end up 'looking after a guy' - if I wanted a baby, I'd have one and frankly I'd rather have holidays, a nice flat and enough cash to buy expensive shoes/clothes/gadgets etc!

feliks
09-07-2004, 21:11
Smurfette, if it is frank - thanx.

But what do you need all these things for?

Anastasia
09-07-2004, 22:03
Originally posted by Smurfette
I do understand that what we might say may not seem logical to men but we understand each other.

May be the men don't understand us but from time to time we think that we understand'em. But men change their life position may be not very often but ubsolutelu to the opposite one. There are some examples from my life:

1.I'm so angry with my ex wife, I'll never even think of a marriage! (Well, he married in 4 months.):confused:
2. You are too young to be introdused to my parents (a year after he married a girl of my age, but divorsed in 2 y).
3.I need an indapendant woman to live my life (1.5 years after - No I need a woman to built my home and to serve my life) etc.:mad:

Possibly it's only my experience. But isn't it strange, the woman a known (don't argue, all of us visibly or not) to adaptate our life to our boy friend's one. But ones you accept his point of view - he changes it to the opposite. And who is illogical after that?:alien:

Anastasia
09-07-2004, 22:09
when I end up 'looking after a guy' - if I wanted a baby, I'd have one and frankly I'd rather have holidays, a nice flat and enough cash to buy expensive shoes/clothes/gadgets etc!

Just curious, do you have a baby?:rolleyes:
Occasionly, I do. And believe me all that sweet tales as one woman said "I'll be so cute going after the pram with great legs" - it's bullshit. A baby, even the best one - it's a HARD, annoying job, everyday without vacations and weekends.:(
Sorry, sore point.
:D :shame: :D

feliks
09-07-2004, 22:57
Anastasia

Your experience looks sad, but you know, some guys here repeated
exactly all the points you have mentioned, before you...
So, here we are. Sorry, to be too serious...

How old is your baby? Is it boy or girl?

Smurfette
09-07-2004, 23:14
No I don't have a baby, for the reasons you state. It's not something I considered as an option.

I intend for it to stay that way for a while yet. I'm 24 with a good career ahead of me, why would I want a child?

I'm not saying I don't ever want children, I just want a life first and my biological clock isn't ticking!! I am a huge fan of reliable contraception.

We each make our own choices in life, some of them suck, others are great. I'm sure you love your child and would you honestly give him or her up for good?

And Feliks why do I want things, why shouldn't I, they aren't important but it's nice to see what working at school, university and my career can get me. If I want to enjoy my life whose to stop me?

am4rw
10-07-2004, 00:42
"Women are so illogical and irrational," said he.

"I was going to say the same thing, but with a different gender," said she.

The major difference is that each has something the other needs to continue the species. And women smell nicer.

Anastasia
10-07-2004, 14:02
Originally posted by am4rw
And women smell nicer.

You are wrong - healthy man can smell greatly:shame: even after the gym (espesially if to love him);) !

Anastasia
10-07-2004, 14:13

I intend for it to stay that way for a while yet. I'm 24 with a good career ahead of me, why would I want a child?

You are 100% right, I'm 24 too and I finished university with a new born baby, trying to continue my career. But only God knows how difficult it is!:eek: Life could be much easier if to wait a bit with the offspring:D.
But on the other hand, if you really love a man you want to give him something important, espesially if he wants the child as well. The only problem is that the child for man means absolutely different thing than for a woman. The man can leave any time and start from the begining. For a woman it's impossible, whatever they say.

FLEUR
10-07-2004, 15:19

1.I'm so angry with my ex wife, I'll never even think of a marriage! (Well, he married in 4 months.):confused:
2. You are too young to be introdused to my parents (a year after he married a girl of my age, but divorsed in 2 y).
3.I need an indapendant woman to live my life (1.5 years after - No I need a woman to built my home and to serve my life) etc.:mad:

Anastasia,
they just didn't love you (or the girl they were telling this) and didn't wat to marry you/her - it's simple like that.
Don't you sometimes say something and the act vice versa?
For example, Friday night, somebody calls you and invites out, you say to him: sorry, I am too tired, just wat to relax at home with a book... Then somebody else calls you (somebody who you really want to go out with) - YOU SAY, YES, SURE, WHAT TIME?

Smurfette
10-07-2004, 16:19
You are 100% right, I'm 24 too and I finished university with a new born baby, trying to continue my career. But only God knows how difficult it is!:eek: Life could be much easier if to wait a bit with the offspring:D.
But on the other hand, if you really love a man you want to give him something important, espesially if he wants the child as well. The only problem is that the child for man means absolutely different thing than for a woman. The man can leave any time and start from the begining. For a woman it's impossible, whatever they say.

I did really love a man, and now he's gone I am very very glad that giving him a child never crossed my mind. I did want his child, but in the future, now that idea makes me feel a bit ill. The mistakes we make. There is no way I could give up a child, so I didn't have one. Maybe in the future...

A child can mean as much to a man as a woman but he has to be ready for it. As a mother you have much more responsiblility for a baby but this, in theory, evens out as the child stops needing the mother for food etc.

I have no doubt that if you gave me a baby I would find some way of coping, as I hope you do, but give a child to my ex and he would be on the next plane to anywhere, I'm not convinced he knew which end was which!! ;)

Anastasia
10-07-2004, 19:28
Originally posted by FLEUR
Anastasia,
they just didn't love you (or the girl they were telling this) and didn't wat to marry you/her - it's simple like that.
Don't you sometimes say something and the act vice versa?
For example, Friday night, somebody calls you and invites out, you say to him: sorry, I am too tired, just wat to relax at home with a book... Then somebody else calls you (somebody who you really want to go out with) - YOU SAY, YES, SURE, WHAT TIME?

Yeh, Fleur, you are 100% right. I tought of it. But it happened to ALL my man. :confused: But to agree with you it means that noone love me in my life?! :snoring: :yikes: It's difficult to accept it.:(

Anastasia
10-07-2004, 19:49

A child can mean as much to a man as a woman but he has to be ready for it.

Actually, to say that a man 35yo with a parental experience is not ready for a child, well...
I think that most of us (woman) are not so crazy to ruin life at 20yo to become mother, but with some help:D :D who know what crazy decisions we can make? I was not going to do it as well, but it was almost an ultamatum :eek: to change his oppinion right after baby's birth.

By the way, russian man crazyly want sons, is it such a cultural differance, that englishman want doughters so badly or it was my damn luck again:o?:jester: :hooray:

Smurfette
10-07-2004, 20:17
The fact that he wasn't with his children....?

I don't think there is any particular preference for sons or daughters by men in the UK. But with most of the repressed british pyschology there is probably a reason for wanting one over the other!!!!

I collect f***** up english idiots as exs, maybe I should try another country. I am beginning to lose all hope that there are any nice men out there without a deep rooted psychological problem.

Maybe I should just swap sides..! ;)

Anastasia
11-07-2004, 19:59

I collect f***** up english idiots as exs, maybe I should try another country. I am beginning to lose all hope that there are any nice men out there without a deep rooted psychological problem.

:D :D :D I think that the f***** up english idiot that was mine, is the most f***** up you have ever seen! I say I'm lucky.

But I saw some girls quite happy married to'em:rolleyes: . But that girls are...hm.... not very typical:rolleyes: !

Smurfette
11-07-2004, 20:34
Oh I don't know I'm beginning to think they all come like that. I could say some vicious things about my ex but I'm supposed to be being 'nice' plus I'm trying to cling on to what's left of the moral high ground in our failed relationship.
Too many people know him on here, it wouldn't be exactly fair!

nadia_ru
11-07-2004, 22:41
hey, anastasia, what do you mean by "g. - not very typical"???

lyndsay
12-07-2004, 08:53

Maybe I should just swap sides..! ;) [/B][/QUOTE]

honey.... I'm home..

:p

Anastasia
12-07-2004, 13:50
Originally posted by nadia_ru
hey, anastasia, what do you mean by "g. - not very typical"???

Well, I knew three girls married to englishman. One was with IQ below middle, from workers (I wonder how did she managed to learn english?); another was a DOLLY - barby-girl (greal look and no brains - she would love a man gust because he is a man with money), and another was just "strange".

Not at all:) , I don't want to be unfair to someone. I think that english with good pofessions can be very nice in relationship and familyship but I used to work in the Gambling business where all the foreigners are alittle bit f**** on the head.

12-07-2004, 23:05
There are as many stories as many people in the world, no matter of nationality.
How many of you guys really happy in the relationship? Not sure if happiness exist ever?!

gadfly
12-07-2004, 23:24
I don't know - women always try to be 'erotic' after the 6 month point. Erotic can't really be done except during the first several weeks. After that you're just pals that exchange fluids.

Men get obsessed with girls that routinely reject them through age 20 or maybe 22 at most, then get over with and see everything as leisure. I think women are the reverse. Women play around when they're young, then get stuck on guys later on who eventually reject them after ****ing them for 6 months or so - enough for it to get boring.

nadia_ru
13-07-2004, 07:48
"then get stuck on guys later on who eventually reject them after ******* them for 6 months or so - enough for it to get boring.
" That is a big question of mine... why the hell that happens? Luckily that is not my case, but I know of v. nice girls being in a situation like thatů what the hell happens?

nadia_ru
13-07-2004, 07:51
lyndsay ;)
looking forward to your CV then... to pass it around to the lonely hearts... cheers