PDA

View Full Version : Make-up - is it sooo important?

Miracle77777
24-09-2008, 02:12
Sooo.....
Let me calculate...

French manicure - 100 Chf...
Haircut - up to 180 Chf...
Night cream from Dior - over 200 Chf...

I just have a suspicion that we waste our money for nothing))
Males - please vote here and discuss - is is that important for u, if your GF/wife/partner looks flawless???.......))
Thanks...........

Albertina
24-09-2008, 08:32
hmm the least of all women care what men think about make-up. women are doing make up either for themselves, or vis-a-vis other women !

RhythMasteR
24-09-2008, 08:56
2am in the morning and our Miracle is on business with another interesting topic:D :D

For me, there is only 1 thing to say: I would like my woman be natural, without make up, without any chemicals on face or on body.

If soo much needed to use to hide something on face lets say, it would be understandable, but normally I dont like it at all. Because beauty is not with make up, nice hair, flashing clothes; it is about being clean and care of him/herself...

OuterSpace
24-09-2008, 11:25
To be honest it depends to woman.If she has true natural beauty she better keep her beauty and not to make up.She will look better but some woman might need a little make up and in some cases results might be miracle..
But sometimes even she is very beautiful because of too much make up she would look like horrible..

OuterSpace
24-09-2008, 11:33
Because beauty is not with make up, nice hair, flashing clothes; it is about being clean and care of him/herself...

Oh my dear friend i really want to see you when you in a club while talking/dancing with girls... :D You understood what i mean ... :)

RhythMasteR
24-09-2008, 11:36
Oh my dear friend i really want to see you when you in a club while talking/dancing with girls... :D You understood what i mean ... :)

If the lady is out of rubbish bin, without make-up, without nice clothes, perfume, etc, I will just ignore my friend (if that's what you meant about my quote) :D :D

Miracle77777
25-09-2008, 21:33
2am in the morning and our Miracle is on business with another interesting topic:D :D

For me, there is only 1 thing to say: I would like my woman be natural, without make up, without any chemicals on face or on body.

If soo much needed to use to hide something on face lets say, it would be understandable, but normally I dont like it at all. Because beauty is not with make up, nice hair, flashing clothes; it is about being clean and care of him/herself...

My dearest friend))

2 am in Moscow...and I am here at midnight - the only possible time when I could catch some of internet)))

Maybe this topic nothing thaaat interesting and was over some months ago.....
But I am just wonder at the moment - how much women should earn here in Swiss for looking perfect)))

........assuming that we are smart, clean and intelligent - we still need to feel and to look good)))

Albertina
25-09-2008, 22:53
I find the question strange, as the prices in Moscow are much higher than in Switzerland.

Miracle77777
25-09-2008, 23:27
I find the question strange, as the prices in Moscow are much higher than in Switzerland.

First of all not that higher....
And you could find quite a lot of places with good deal in Moscow....

Second - in places, where it is higher - the quality so much worse...that in fact you overpay for what you obtain....

RhythMasteR
25-09-2008, 23:38
the quality so much worse...that in fact you overpay for what you obtain....

In howmany more topics I should repeat to you all, with or without make up, with or without expensive clothes, etc, we guys love you :D :D :D :D (outerspace, dont laught at this also :) )

Albertina
26-09-2008, 00:19
In howmany more topics I should repeat to you all, with or without make up, with or without expensive clothes, etc, we guys love you :D :D :D :D (outerspace, dont laught at this also :) )

How long should I repeat to you... we are not doing it for men! :thumbsup:
But for ourselves!

RhythMasteR
26-09-2008, 00:20
How long should I repeat to you... we are not doing it for men! :thumbsup:
But for ourselves!

Ohhh my stupidness, how I forgot that...