PDA

View Full Version : help please

henrik
22-09-2008, 16:44
I have a girlfriend in Russia and want to pay her trip to England.
she has been to the travel agency and they told her that she should pay 560 euro for trip, visa, and all taxes. does that seem fair? i think it sounds to cheap. She was told that she could have the visa and be ready to fly out in 7 to 14 days.
Can anyone help me as i think this doesnt seem right?
Can you get all papers and visa ready in 14 days?
Henrik

OuterSpace
22-09-2008, 16:59
Henrik

i personally dont trust that kind of `Dating Sites`

I dont know details of getting visa period or expenses but i higly advise to you think twice sending money this woman (if she is women of course maybe he works in a dating agency and he is the one who sends messages )

Did you see this girl in person ? How much do you trust her ?

TonyP
22-09-2008, 19:27
It would be wise to get the name of the travel agency and make the negotiations yourself via the internet, they will speak english, all you need to do is confirm the amount and that the enquiry is genuine. You can then send the money by bank transfer.

Good luck :cheerleader:

innovator
22-09-2008, 19:39
she has been to the travel agency and they told her that she should pay 560 euro for trip, visa, and all taxes. does that seem fair? i think it sounds to cheap. She was told that she could have the visa and be ready to fly out in 7 to 14 days.
Henrik

First of all have you met this girl in person? If not she is not your girl friend. Secondly she will have to get a visa to the UK which is not easy for Russian women. I would say this is 99.9999999999999999% scam

Also you need to come to Russia and meet her in person. You can't "order" a mail order bride like you order a pizza.

henrik
22-09-2008, 20:19
Tonyp; You are a genius. I havent thought about calling the traveling agency myself. Will do that and take it from there.
Thanks Henrik

innovator
22-09-2008, 20:27
Tonyp; You are a genius. I havent thought about calling the traveling agency myself. Will do that and take it from there.
Thanks Henrik

henrik you still have not answered the question. Have you met her in person?

innovator
22-09-2008, 20:32
Also you don't need to go to a "travel agency" to go to England. Who the hell does that? If you have a visa you just go to the airline and buy a ticket. Use common sense man. Think with your brain not your balls. We are trying to save you from being rippped off.

britpat1
22-09-2008, 21:10
Sounds like a scato me...You ought to take the sound advice being given to you by the forum and visit here yourself.* It all sounds a bit odd to me...But, if you feel like wasting your money...* Hey ho...

innovator
22-09-2008, 21:22
Henrik

You can't go to a travel agency and get a visa. You have to go to the British Embassy for an interview. Use your head man. You are being conned.

innovator
22-09-2008, 21:25
Thanks Henrik

Genius alright. Go ahead call the travel agency. "Yes we give her visa. We give her ticket. Just send the money. When you send the money?"

Good luck!

MickeyTong
22-09-2008, 21:31
You can't go to a travel agency and get a visa. You have to go to the British Embassy for an interview. Use your head man. You are being conned.

Yep..... I'm of the impression that Russians wanting to visit the UK need to provide proof of income and employment in Russia before they can get a UK visa, and will be interviewed by the embassy.

innovator
22-09-2008, 21:42
It would be wise to get the name of the travel agency and make the negotiations yourself via the internet, they will speak english, all you need to do is confirm the amount and that the enquiry is genuine. You can then send the money by bank transfer.

This is not good advice because if you send the money under this scenario by bank transfer you will not see the money again.... or the girl.

OuterSpace
22-09-2008, 23:40
Genius alright. Go ahead call the travel agency. "Yes we give her visa. We give her ticket. Just send the money. When you send the money?"

Good luck!

She can send her friends telephone and henrik would speak with him/her as he thought he speak with travel agency.These Spammers (or whatever called) are clever.They can use different methods..

I suggest to henrik if it possible come here instead of calling girl there.
He would see also Moscow.Talk the girl that you will come to Russia.
If suddenly changes her behaviour againts you can understand she is a spammer.Because she will understand she will not get that euro..

If she really normal girl she will continue to speak with you and later you can come and see her in person..
And good luck!

henrik
23-09-2008, 00:06
Ok, got your message.
Havent meet the girl yet, but will go to russia to see her first before sending any money. That was why i asked you the quistion in the first place. I thought it sounded a bit wierd.
But thanks for the edvice.
Henrik

pjw
23-09-2008, 00:18
Henrik, Please let us know how you get on, how the story continues. It's good that you come to Moscow yourself to meet this girl. It's better than sending . Good luck buddy :punk:

Judge
23-09-2008, 00:54
henrik,spend the money on yourself, on a trip to Moscow.Ask to meet the girl in a public place and take it from there.If things don't seem right with this girl,then you will have the chance to meet many more girls and you get to see Moscow.
Keep an eye on the local events in this forum,many expats meet up,you will get good information from meeting up with others from this site.
Good luck...

MickeyTong
23-09-2008, 01:08
Judge, your name is so apt.......

BeachBum
23-09-2008, 11:44
Ok, got your message.
Havent meet the girl yet, but will go to russia to see her first before sending any money. That was why i asked you the quistion in the first place. I thought it sounded a bit wierd.
But thanks for the edvice.
Henrik
Dude!!!!!!

This will not be a politically correct response like all the other nice but people here!! DO NOT be a chump!

You wrote you didn't meet her.. So that means that the probability is 50/50 she is scamming you. You cant be sure. Which means you got 2 roads to take. High and safe.. or low and dirty.

1 givens:

She will most likely not get a visa!

High and safe road - Have her send copy of her Zagran Passport. First, apply for her visa. Make personal invitation. Send her money order for the amount made payable to Her Madjesty or however you do this in England. Then she cant touch the money. After visa then worry about the airline ticket. My guess you wont get this far because she is a he sitting in Azaerbaijkan biling people and has a couple chicks working the phones for him.

Low and dirty

easy. Be a chump.. send her the money.. and 50/50 you maybe lose it or get a hot piece of Russian ass!... But from what I have read about her I would say more like your chances for the ass are 30/70. I have done it and gotten both!! ))) The ass and the shaft! ))

The absoulte best thing you can do is come to Moscow. stay in a reasonalby priced hotel and go out meeting other normal girls.

henrik
26-09-2008, 00:53
Just an update for you;
After i told her that i needed the name of the travel agency (to neagotiate a cheaper price) i havent heard from her. Thanks for all your help and replies. I havent given up finding a russian girl, I'll just have to do it in a different way- go there myself.
Regards and thanks
Henrik

OuterSpace
26-09-2008, 01:00
Maybe you will not believe me but today during the day i remembered your case and wondered whether there is an update or not..

I am glad that you finally learned the truth...

And yes! come and discover from here.. Even you can not find your Dream Women at least you would see wonderfull city of Moscow!

About detecting this kind of spammers now i will send a link to you and i am sure it will help you if you later again use this kind of dating sites

Check PM...

pjw
26-09-2008, 01:05
Just an update for you;
After i told her that i needed the name of the travel agency (to neagotiate a cheaper price) i havent heard from her. Thanks for all your help and replies. I havent given up finding a russian girl, I'll just have to do it in a different way- go there myself.
Regards and thanks
HenrikIt's hard isn't it? Perhaps this girl was an Australian guy and just emailing people. What the f.ck. That's finished now. The thing is, you've got an an open heart and maybe it's the time to visit Moscow yourself? It's a vibrant town, full of action, fun, things to do and things to eat. I'm coming too next month. One word you gotta know is Blini (pancakes) :badclown:

Miracle77777
26-09-2008, 01:05
Just an update for you;
Regards and thanks
Henrik

I am sorry, that it happens that way......

If you want really date Russian woman - then our Members are right - the best way to do it is to come here....lets say for a week....and use all ways to meet Her....

Yes - it takes time.....
Yes - it would be a bit expensive...
Yes - you need to be energetic and positive....

But after all that - you will find a real woman...and you will take her to UK...or to another country....

Thanks to everyone who warned our guy!!
It was really good advice about to call directly to travel agency:D

Miracle77777
26-09-2008, 01:07
It's hard isn't it? Perhaps this girl was an Australian guy and just emailing people. What the f.ck. That's finished now. The thing is, you've got an an open heart and maybe it's the time to visit Moscow yourself? It's a vibrant town, full of action, fun, things to do and things to eat. I'm coming too next month. One word you gotta know is Blini (pancakes) :badclown:

My dear Bro!!!

Little New for you - I visited last month Teremok!! Do you remember we spoke about it in one of Threads:D

It was quite good....I took some Bliny with Smetana, Honey and Jam.....

So - if you plan to visit it in Moscow this time - there is one near Red Square...:)

OuterSpace
26-09-2008, 01:10
My dear Bro!!!

Little New for you - I visited last month Teremok!! Do you remember we spoke about it in one of Threads:D

So - if you plan to visit it in Moscow this time - there is one near Red Square...:)

Please dont remind me Bliny at this time! :)
I am crazy for them.
My favorite is Smetana Mushroom and Cheese...

OuterSpace
26-09-2008, 01:13
And also Henrik you owe us 560 euro!!!

So when you come to Moscow you should take all of us to a dinner.And you also would invite to that dinner that sweet lady who you supposed to meet after you come here :D

Miracle77777
26-09-2008, 01:16
I am crazy for them.

:D
Yummi>>))

Smetana with mushrooms almost as good as butter and caviar,,,,:D

My Mom cooks Bliny very well....So, I tried a lot of fillings in my life)))

OuterSpace
26-09-2008, 01:24
My only complain about Blini is when you especially eat when it is very hot ( i do generally because i can not wait it for colder :D ) after you ate it that feeling in your stomach.. (fullness feeling of stomach..)

And also i like to watch blini`s preparation process in that kiosks.
It look fun to me..

pjw
26-09-2008, 01:26
My dear Bro!!!

:queen:Sweet sis:gorgeous: Think about it for a second. Would you prefer blini? Or pizza in the south of Italy in the town square in summer :question: What do you think sis?:queen:

Miracle77777
26-09-2008, 01:38
My only complain about Blini is when you especially eat when it is very hot ( i do generally because i can not wait it for colder :D ) after you ate it that feeling in your stomach.. (fullness feeling of stomach..)

And also i like to watch blini`s preparation process in that kiosks.
It look fun to me..

Got you)))

Also - it is really good thing, when you are eating Bliny together in a small company....

You could mix Fillings...and make some new versions.....

Ahh......Now I am hungry....and as we should not ever cheat our stomachs....I will go to the fridge and will try to find there smth eatable:goldy:

Miracle77777
26-09-2008, 01:40
:queen:Sweet sis:gorgeous: Think about it for a second. Would you prefer blini? Or pizza in the south of Italy in the town square in summer :question: What do you think sis?:queen:

A Vegetarian Pizza with you was unforgettable:)

pjw
26-09-2008, 01:41
I am crazy for them.

Yeah.........me too buddy........bliny.........with............syr............and grybam..............you got exactly the same favourite as me........I.....love..........bliniy. Dream of bliniy :iloveyou:

pjw
26-09-2008, 01:52
:queen:Sweet sis:gorgeous: Adorable pizza because of you. Italy's beautiful. Russia's beautiful. Switzerland's beautiful. Because of you :piano: Luvya sis xo:queen:

pjw
28-09-2008, 03:40
Hello Henrik. I'm sorry I think I hijacked your thread a little. I apologise. Please forgive me. Your posts and your concerns are serious and I may have disrespected this somewhat by getting off topic. So let's get back on topic. Have fun on your Moscow visit and I'm sure you'll meet a stack of nice people. Please let us know how things end up with that girl.