PDA

View Full Version : SmellS and StinX!

Kshisya
08-07-2004, 11:40
You know especially in summer I can't say who I hate more people who take perfume showers in the morning or the ones who don't wash for weeks! :mad:

:rolleyes: I haven't been in "metro" for years!!!!! I just can't get why the hell you can't avoid such ppl at all!!!!!!! At some point you either get some stincky ***** at some meeting or get some aromed b**** close to you in some shop so you unable to breathe till you escape to the fresh air!!!

:rolleyes: kak strashno zhit!!! :p

Jet
08-07-2004, 12:00
Ok, Ksh, be honest, do you always smell nicely??

natlee
08-07-2004, 12:01
Very true. Perfume showers are way better though, if it's half decent perfume that is.

Kshisya
08-07-2004, 12:26
Jet well I do hope so :D I never heard any comlains and very often ppl comment that I smell lovely ;)

Well i can smell crap like after some parties like any other ppl so sure if I leave the drinking spot in the mid of the night and pass some sober stranger on the way that one might get shocked :D Or if you go with friends out of the city and sit at some open fier for the hole night I surely smell as a burnt piece of wood :D HOwever, letting alone all that partying occasions in usual life I do think I smell okAY :p

natlee you know I used to think so but some times ppl do overdo with perfume in such a way that I just get sick on my stomach :sick: it almost makes me swoon especially when it is some "closed" space like office elivators or something like that...Besides some older women do love those very very sweet scents even when it's just damn hot ... killing! :nut:

Ledka
08-07-2004, 12:30
may be it's PMS toxicosis? happens to me sometimes

natlee
08-07-2004, 12:35
Agreed. In a 'closed' space those are equally terrible. Include the cigarette smell.

Kshisya
08-07-2004, 12:35
Originally posted by Ledka
may be it's PMS toxicosis? happens to me sometimes

nope hon :D my PMSs go pretty ok one would be jealous ;) and hey! you can't have PMS for the whole summer!! :p

Kshisya
08-07-2004, 12:40
Originally posted by natlee
Agreed. In a 'closed' space those are equally terrible. Include the cigarette smell.

oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that's even more disgusting! you know I do smoke myself however I do get irritaded when the place is way too "smoked up", i even can't have a smoke in suchA place myself :D

What really makes me mad is when someone who's living in my bulding light their cigarettes right in the elevator!!!! :mad: I dont make scandals ever but a few times I entered the elivator when some man started his f**** cigarrete and I just couldn't help telling: damn! can't you survive for a few more mins and wait till you get in the air??? :mad: some man neighbors hate me for dat :D f*** them! :D

natlee
08-07-2004, 12:51
Was just gonna mention that. Some f*cks in my building also smoke in elevators, sometimes I think if God forbid I get stuck in one, they will not get me out alive. F*cking insensitive as*holes.

Midas
08-07-2004, 13:02
Was just gonna mention that. Some f*cks in my building also smoke in elevators, sometimes I think if God forbid I get stuck in one, they will not get me out alive. F*cking insensitive as*holes. Praise God, you don't work for Philip Morris. They smoke everywhere there

Kshisya
08-07-2004, 13:05
Was just gonna mention that. Some f*cks in my building also smoke in elevators, sometimes I think if God forbid I get stuck in one, they will not get me out alive. F*cking insensitive as*holes.

:D:D now dat's the language girls talk :D:D:D

:p

Kshisya
08-07-2004, 13:14
Originally posted by Midas
Praise God, you don't work for Philip Morris. They smoke everywhere there

:D yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa free smokes:hooray: short life:hooray:

jules
08-07-2004, 14:12
So yesterday I was walking around the corner to the store and this man came out of a building in front of me. I just about gagged - I could smell his cologne from 4 metres away! I slowed down so he would get far ahead of me, hoping that it would reduce the force of the perfume, but even when he got so far ahead that I could hardly see him, I could still smell it! Just awful... I mean, if your perfume repels people at 20+metres, I think you have a problem... Yecch. :(

sfjohns67
08-07-2004, 14:18
My aught-two...as I sit at my desk and try in vain to not notice the stench of the rather nice gentleman sitting about 5 meters from me, I cannot help but think even cologne would be a pleasant improvement over his 4-day overdue shower.

Zephyr
08-07-2004, 14:19
I find that a bath every day or two generally does the trick :-)

Nagant Guy
08-07-2004, 18:29
I am allergic to most perfumes. Body odour may be worse, but it doesn't give me a headache. I shower every day. Couldn't imagine not doing it. Temperature here is expected to be 35C today. About average for this time of year. Makes for lots of sweat. But even the homeless here tend to smell better than Metro riders I have met.

natalia_apple
08-07-2004, 18:40
Originally posted by Nagant Guy
I shower every day.

I remember this!

natlee
09-07-2004, 10:14
Wow! Every day, for real? Good for you! Now please say you shower twice a day?

lyndsay
09-07-2004, 10:30
metro is minging..

best tactic is to get between two babes and inhale deeply.. usual stategy in a morning.. fruity gell.. grrrrreat!!

Seems, now I understand why I've nearly feinted these last days... no hot water = perfume shower..

Nose burn and throat ache for another two weeks...

I smell sweet as a flower, of course, as I like cold showers..

Harumph...

I just keep smelling kippers... wierd

clemens_cis
09-07-2004, 14:08
People i dont understand you, once ghost complained about this summer as to rainy, now Kshisya complains about stinky and sweaty people because it got hot?
What about a little of rain so all people get washed and then they got dried by a little sunshine?

.....and then we all have a drink....

natlee
09-07-2004, 14:18
Moscow rain will actually make the stinky people stink worse!

Kshisya
09-07-2004, 14:38
Moscow rain will actually make the stinky people stink worse!

not MOSCOW ppl but some guests of the city too! :p

clemens ;) i never minded the sun!!! I just promote showers and bath foam! :p
as for :drink:ing ...:rolleyes: no weather will help to change the habbits:rolleyes:

:p

Braders
09-07-2004, 17:24
I can't stomach the metro, i have a tender gut and one whiff from the local businessman who has a perfectly pressed suit and shiny shoes but stinks to high heaven (slight contridiction there, me reckons) this is enough for me to heave!

Why do they HUM so badly man?

We've been down this road before it's not just the men, the women can be adorned in the latest Versace, perfectly manicured fingernails and to top it of they smell like a 3 day old doner kebab.

DPG
09-07-2004, 18:42
Braders - LOL!

If only we could find out from where they had purchased said doner kebab 3 days prior, eh!?

I agree, I just can't take much of it and am glad that since I moved to the centre, my metro time has had about 80% knocked off it...the worst ones were long journeys on hot days when everyone was falling asleep and there was no oxygen and everyone was stinking...

Ok, I feel sick now...

feliks
09-07-2004, 19:15
I dodn'know how could smell 3 day old doner kebab AND
I don't like metro

BUT I'll translate the statement to be clearer:
SOME women that are adorned in the latest Versace AND
perfectly manicured fingernails
SMELL like 3 day old doner kebab.

Such imperfect world you live in, man.

Braders
09-07-2004, 19:20
Originally posted by feliks
I dodn'know how could smell 3 day old doner kebab AND
I don't like metro

BUT I'll translate the statement to be clearer:
SOME women that are adorned in the latest Versace AND
perfectly manicured fingernails
SMELL like 3 day old doner kebab.

Such imperfect world you live in, man.

Such native fluency ;)

DPG
09-07-2004, 19:24
Feliks -

I only have one question about your post:

What are you prattling on about??

You have re-phrased exactly what Braders said, but messed up all the language - you haven't actually added anything...

Were you trying (not very successfully) to say that the world is in fact not that bad because at least the women were wearing Versace??:confused:

feliks
09-07-2004, 20:12
I understood that Braders is familiar with a number of women wearing latest Versace and some of them smells nastily.

That is lamentably.

P.S. Will work on fluency.

Smurfette
09-07-2004, 23:29
If you can get it try Airwaves chewing gum, many medic friends of mine used packets of the stuff when cutting up cadavers in med school.

Zephyr
09-07-2004, 23:47
The crowning touch is that now Russians' who haven't bathed are now likened to cadavers! Incredible ! The money must be fantastic for you to endure such.