PDA

View Full Version : Is there a change in the weather due?

MissAnnElk
19-09-2008, 21:59
I have a headache coming on. Youngest Daughter complained of the same thing, took some meds, and went to bed.

What's up?

Albertina
19-09-2008, 22:09
You have not done enough of the following:
- drinking
- fighting at work
- eating
- fighting at the forum
- sex

I have no headache ... ;)

RhythMasteR
19-09-2008, 22:09
I had very big headache from morning till midnight yesterday. It is because of strong and cold wind I think. I have sinusitis (some pain like migren) for about 14 years, this pain comes to me every 2-3 months and takes a week to get better, cant eat, cant drink, cant get up, awful awful...Im better today thanx God, coz I was with hat all day...

I hope your daughter will have a easy night, and will feel much better tomorrow...

MissAnnElk
19-09-2008, 22:15
Most of us in this house are prone to migraine . . . I feel for you. Mr. Elk gets ones like yours that last for day. I don't know how he deals with it. If I can get some drugs in me in time, I can stop it from taking hold.

(Last time I missed the boat, I was in Vienna on a Sunday and had nothing with me . . . and no idea where to find a pharmacy . . . they don't sell Advil/Tylenol type stuff in the gas stations in Vienna . . . whole ride home I had my fist pressed to my skull to push back against the pain . . . went and sat in the shower . . . whole night was ruined. Now I always carry it with me.)

Albertina
19-09-2008, 22:16
I had very big headache from morning till midnight yesterday. It is because of strong and cold wind I think. I have sinusitis (some pain like migren) for about 14 years, this pain comes to me every 2-3 months and takes a week to get better, cant eat, cant drink, cant get up, awful awful...Im better today thanx God, coz I was with hat all day...

I hope your daughter will have a easy night, and will feel much better tomorrow...

Sorry, but can't you have an operation done, if this is caused by a cyst or some kind of formations on the teeth' roots... That's usually the cause of sinusitis... I have heard from doctors...

Albertina
19-09-2008, 22:21
Most of us in this house are prone to migraine . . . I feel for you. Mr. Elk gets ones like yours that last for day. I don't know how he deals with it. If I can get some drugs in me in time, I can stop it from taking hold.

(Last time I missed the boat, I was in Vienna on a Sunday and had nothing with me . . . and no idea where to find a pharmacy . . . they don't sell Advil/Tylenol type stuff in the gas stations in Vienna . . . whole ride home I had my fist pressed to my skull to push back against the pain . . . went and sat in the shower . . . whole night was ruined. Now I always carry it with me.)

In Vienna they have Seractil - the strongest stuff! I don't feel anything for 2 days usually.

Also, here in Moscow you can buy (actually it's basically free) Ketanov for 25 kopeks, but it works wonders in 5 minutes.

But I know what you are talking about...

RhythMasteR
19-09-2008, 22:25
Sorry, but can't you have an operation done, if this is caused by a cyst or some kind of formations on the teeth' roots... That's usually the cause of sinusitis... I have heard from doctors...

Yes, you are right, it is about teeth' roots also, but my problem was mainly coz of diving too much, I am a scubadiver (cant do anymore) and normal diver (snorkelling) and spent many years underwater. After the sea, I was soo stupid not to dry my hair and take the all wind to my head, or, go to school with wet hair to attract people around me with gel on hair and again take the all wind, many many years like this, then I got this sickness. Me and my family escaped to this treatment, and now I am very sick, when the attack comes, I am like dying :( I am even scared to talk about it...

It happened twice very very bad in Moscow, no hospital, no medicine, no dentist, nobody could help, I lied down 10 days without proper food, drink, even couldnt sleep at night time, coz tooth pain started also same time. Oh Godd, it was ujazna :(:(:(

Wind is dangerous, but Moscow wind after snow, very very bad, even person who doesnt have any head problems, he/she would have something in here... Should be careful always...

MissAnnElk
19-09-2008, 22:32
Wind is dangerous, but Moscow wind after snow, very very bad, even person who doesnt have any head problems, he/she would have something in here... Should be careful always...

It's the dryness of the houses here, too, once the heat gets turned on.

When we moved here in December, I flew here with a cold . . . the flying aggravated it. Then being in the hot, dry house . . . I have never been so miserable. I could feel my sinuses closing like a vice. Spent DAYS in bed. Bending to put on shoes was torture.

Albertina
19-09-2008, 22:34
It's quite possible to treat: you should contact the Neurologist and they prescribe you some stuff against 'Facial nerve' inflammation (Trigeminal Neuralgia') and the pain should recede. You don't have to suffer like that all the time. Consultations are not expensive here even if you don't have the insurance. Of course you need lots of MRIs to have a diagnosis, so insurance would be helpful. But, even that is not so much as in the West - you will pay $100 for an full MRI of the jaws. If you need more help, let me know.
I feel for you!

Yes, you are right, it is about teeth' roots also, but my problem was mainly coz of diving too much, I am a scubadiver (cant do anymore) and normal diver (snorkelling) and spent many years underwater. After the sea, I was soo stupid not to dry my hair and take the all wind to my head, or, go to school with wet hair to attract people around me with gel on hair and again take the all wind, many many years like this, then I got this sickness. Me and my family escaped to this treatment, and now I am very sick, when the attack comes, I am like dying :( I am even scared to talk about it...

It happened twice very very bad in Moscow, no hospital, no medicine, no dentist, nobody could help, I lied down 10 days without proper food, drink, even couldnt sleep at night time, coz tooth pain started also same time. Oh Godd, it was ujazna :(:(:(

RhythMasteR
19-09-2008, 22:35
It's the dryness of the houses here, too, once the heat gets turned on.

When we moved here in December, I flew here with a cold . . . the flying aggravated it. Then being in the hot, dry house . . . I have never been so miserable. I could feel my sinuses closing like a vice. Spent DAYS in bed. Bending to put on shoes was torture.

That is also a reason of course, in winter time I go to bed with a glass of water next to me, it takes the dryness away, thats how we do in my planet :D:D

But this year, as winter came earlier then expected, houses also very cold :(