PDA

View Full Version : Wednesday Night Mixer

Runaway
17-09-2008, 13:08
Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none. ~William Shakespeare

Thanks TD I love thgis quote!

Now on to Tonight's Event!

Tonight's Mixer will once again be held at Papa's location and at this time I would like to thank Doug and his staff for their continued support.
The drink specials as usual will run from 7pm until 9pm and I am sure he will have something out for you to nibble on as always.

He has a special treat for you tonight at 10pm, the is a great act performing that you will thoroughly enjoy and as a present to you there is no cover charge!

I will not be in attendence because I wound up with an unexpected date with a young lady called the "Flu" which is demanding 100% of my undivided attention so have a good time and stay safe.

I do not have access to my data base to send out personal e-mails so please feel free to pass the info along.

Regards,

Runaway

DJ Biscuit
18-09-2008, 19:13
Sorry I missed this too, with the band playing I rested my discs and had a sober creative evening. But...that means I will be raring to go next week and I am sure the 24th is a special date for some reason or another.

Sidney Bliss
18-09-2008, 19:31
I will be raring to go next week and I am sure the 24th is a special date for some reason or another.

It's Sid's mum's birthday. What better excuse do you need to get your disco pants on.

DJ Biscuit
18-09-2008, 20:55
That's what it was. I knew it was something like that.

Next week's Business Mixer at Papa's is in honour of Sid's Mum.

Sidney Bliss
18-09-2008, 21:00
Next week's Business Mixer at Papa's is in honour of Sid's Mum.

And let's be honest.. if you don't like our Cilla, you just ain't with it.

Runaway
19-09-2008, 12:34
We can celebrate my 48 year - 7 month, birthday:beerbros:

DJ Biscuit
19-09-2008, 12:52
This is turning out to be some special day!