PDA

View Full Version : Trolleybus tickets

Wolverine
12-09-2008, 16:47
Trolleybus tickets have not been for sale at those orange "Allocard" kiosks for a long time, and buying tickets on the trolleybus is a huge pain.
Does anyone know where do get those electronic cards that some people use? Or where I can get some trolleybus tickets? Thanks!

lifespree
12-09-2008, 17:03
Maybe its an inconvenient location for you but recently I needed to buy a ticket for an 817 bus to Sheremetevo-2 airport and I bought a 5-journey (there were other multiples and singles too) ticket at a kiosk near the stop for this bus close to Planernaya Metro.

According to the ticket, the same one is universal and can be used for buses, trams and trolleybuses (see attached image)

Hope this helps - maybe another member might have other otions closer to where you live/work?

Margo
12-09-2008, 17:12
There are special kiosks - grey-colored. Mostly near every large place with bus-trolley stopts there are such kiosks. Something like this http://www.mosgortrans.net/img/prodaja_bil.gif :)
For Allocard selling public transportation tickets is side business I guess.

tzaritsa
12-09-2008, 23:05
Before the metro entrances inside the tonnels can be babushkas selling the tickets. They are nicely sitting near the small tables and have all the varieties of the tickets.