PDA

View Full Version : back to the polyklinik again...

Benedikt
10-09-2008, 20:21
http://www.themoscowtimes.com/article/600/42/370790.htm

well, it was to good to be true. :cool:
by the way, where i do my papers,we have less hassles and no 'quota' i still had to do all tests, but it was done fast, clean and painless....
all in russian clinics and all done in 2 days, than wait for the results and collect all the papers after 3 days.

Mosray
16-09-2008, 11:21
Beneidkt, do you know of any private clinics/polyclinics where I would be able to get all my test done at the same time (in Moscow) or do I have to go to the state clinics or is it best to ask at my local immigration office?..

I live at Rechnoy and will have to start the process next week..

Where did you get yours done?

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Ray...

TonyP
17-09-2008, 02:55
Should get a list of state medical centers when you make the first step in the application process. I am from Vodny Stadion so you will probably take the same route, i went to three clinics, one in Marshall Dzukhova that will assess you for narcotics another at Begovaya to decide whether or not your insane, and a third (I know where it is but cannot recall the address) for TB etc. You have to visit them in right order, if your really intent on staying here I suggest you just do it and get it over with. Hope this helps.
:11033:

nyinrussia
18-09-2008, 17:56
It is my inderstanding that depending on the area you are living that is the clinic you have to goto so it would be best to check with your local immigration office first.

Benedikt
18-09-2008, 21:27
It is my inderstanding that depending on the area you are living that is the clinic you have to goto so it would be best to check with your local immigration office first.
as usual there are exceptions to the rules..
i know there is one clinic (pay) up in vorontsove pole, metro kurskaya, where you can do the tests. BUT they have no x-ray machine, :jawdrop:so yo ustill have to traipse to the poliklinik down the road....

Mosray
19-11-2008, 07:30
Hello again lads and lasses.. Well I am finally at the end of the process, well all but the final visit ''The Panel'' for the actual spravka...I actually went to all the state clinics, what a breeze, longest delay has been police check and Apos..

Well I wanted to ask what is the process at the Panel? I would normally go with my wife (Russian) for the help understanding what is what, but on this occassion I may be alone.

I just wanted to know what happens there or is much asked.. My russian is not bad, although I understand more than I speak (just confidence really).. Time is running out and I want to get this done asap...

Finally regarding UMFS, is it better to go to my local Immigration office or to the main one and is it best to get there really early to avoid long qeues and does the paper work need to be presented in a particular order and in a specific type of binder?

Thanks inadvance best wishes
Ray...

Mosray
19-11-2008, 07:34
Should get a list of state medical centers when you make the first step in the application process. I am from Vodny Stadion so you will probably take the same route, i went to three clinics, one in Marshall Dzukhova that will assess you for narcotics another at Begovaya to decide whether or not your insane, and a third (I know where it is but cannot recall the address) for TB etc. You have to visit them in right order, if your really intent on staying here I suggest you just do it and get it over with. Hope this helps.
:11033:

Thanks Tony... I actually did not see your post until recently, but I went your route anyway and like I said it was a breeze... Thanks again..

best wishes
Ray.