PDA

View Full Version : Can you imagine

TGP
10-09-2008, 16:20
that on this Monday (two days ago) we were wearing summer clothes and shoes?

That's how steel is hardened.

is4fun
10-09-2008, 17:50

You are correct but gotta love the quote!

Miracle77777
11-09-2008, 12:55

My dear TGP!
Yesterday I was S-W-I-M-M-I-N-G right in the centre near Pushkinskaya while got to my warm home and glass of wine:)

Judge
11-09-2008, 13:56
Hmmmmm Pushkinskaya you say miracle.So this is why I felt a disturbance in the force yesterday .I thought it was because of the Large Hadron Collider experiment,but it was you hanging around when I was having a drink with my good old drinking partner Pushkin.

RhythMasteR
11-09-2008, 13:57
Yeah, the weather was soo nice again for 2 days, and now, back to steps to winter :( :( :(

Judge
11-09-2008, 14:00
Yeah, the weather was soo nice again for 2 days, and now, back to steps to winter :( :( :(

Not to worry, the weather will get better in a week or two.

RhythMasteR
11-09-2008, 14:08

Yeah ??? :sunny: Better is a weather without rain and wind? I guess it is never gonna be like a summer, am I right?

Judge
11-09-2008, 14:25
Yeah ??? :sunny: Better is a weather without rain and wind? I guess it is never gonna be like a summer, am I right?

No summer at all this year in Moscow.Roll on winter,the season of fur coats,skating,snow balls and guaranteed round the clock cold beers.

RhythMasteR
11-09-2008, 14:28
No summer at all this year in Moscow.Roll on winter,the season of fur coats,skating,snow balls and guaranteed round the clock cold beers.

I know yeah, didnt have summer at all this year, started late, finished early :( :( :( Should go for a holiday to south, I couldnt get enough sun to breathe...

Miracle77777
11-09-2008, 14:53

Yeah?
I catch you on word, my dearest friend:)

I Thanked you in advance - so if in two weeks the weather will not getting better - you will owe me 10 Thanks;)

Deal?

Judge
11-09-2008, 14:59
Yeah?
I catch you on word, my dearest friend:)

I Thanked you in advance - so if in two weeks the weather will not getting better - you will owe me 10 Thanks;)

Deal?

Deal.
It always gets warmish before the storm kicks in..:drink::drink:

Miracle77777
11-09-2008, 15:03
Deal.
It always gets warmish before the storm kicks in..:drink::drink:

:)

Hopefully you are right)))

:mml:

RhythMasteR
11-09-2008, 17:22

If the weather gets better in a few weeks, Judge will ove you 10 Thanks...or gonna be bad like now, you will ove him.

Soooo;

if the weather gets better, you will organise a day in some park for a meeting from expat forum, if doenst get better, he will organise a night in some club for a meeting. And in any case, you will pay your THANKSS to eachother in front of us.

Deal to Both of you & the rest of forum ?? :D :D :D

Gypsy
11-09-2008, 17:31

That may well be true, but I'm made flesh and bone and I'm freezing,and the girls in the office all have their coats on.

Miracle77777
11-09-2008, 17:48
If the weather gets better in a few weeks, Judge will ove you 10 Thanks...or gonna be bad like now, you will ove him.

Soooo;

if the weather gets better, you will organise a day in some park for a meeting from expat forum, if doenst get better, he will organise a night in some club for a meeting. And in any case, you will pay your THANKSS to eachother in front of us.

Deal to Both of you & the rest of forum ?? :D :D :D

Nice proposal, RhythMasteR:mml:

But I would be able to make picnic just virtually, as I am not in Moscow))

Will do it with pleasure in Local Events Forum:)

RhythMasteR
11-09-2008, 18:05
Nice proposal, RhythMasteR:mml:

But I would be able to make picnic just virtually, as I am not in Moscow))

Will do it with pleasure in Local Events Forum:)

No problem, whoever wins we will know and whenever you come, we will make it come true...If no good weather when you here and no picnic, we will do skiing or something then :D :D :D

Miracle77777
11-09-2008, 19:00
No problem, whoever wins we will know and whenever you come, we will make it come true...If no good weather when you here and no picnic, we will do skiing or something then :D :D :D

I like your way to make Deals))

Let's think on what else we could make deals...:question:

RhythMasteR
11-09-2008, 19:05

I like your way to make Deals))

Thinking of a way is not to problem, the deal is to create a good deal :) Thank you :)

Let's think on what else we could make deals...:question:

You started the whole thing, you do it better than me for sure :)