PDA

View Full Version : Bed blankets (urgent question)

TGP
09-09-2008, 12:10
Does anyone know a shop or a market on the metro green line where they sell not expensive bed blankets? The stuff which is used on top of bed, cushion etc? I was asked to get this information as soon as possible, but I have no idea.

I will appreciae any hint.

Miracle77777
09-09-2008, 16:18
Does anyone know a shop or a market on the metro green line where they sell not expensive bed blankets? The stuff which is used on top of bed, cushion etc? I was asked to get this information as soon as possible, but I have no idea.

I will appreciae any hint.

Do you mean Green with Tverskaya or green with Lublino?
Because there is good market on Lublino where you could buy all that stuff and not very expensive....
If it was Green with Tverskaya - then try Avtozavodskaya - there is not big one but decent "shopping centre", but it looks more like market))
Good luck^^

xSnoofovich
09-09-2008, 16:29
There is a familia at paveletskya. Right by the old Yukos building.

MadziaC
29-12-2009, 21:30
I had the same problem, and someone recommended to me to go to a MEGA mall and hit the IKEA, I lucked out because it wasn't too expensive, and they're going to be having the New Year's sales of late, so check that out.

I live at Avtozavodskaya on the dark green line and went to the MEGA mall at Domodedovskaya metro, you have to get out and get the 957 bus there, but it takes you right to the mall from the metro, and right back again once you're done!

Hope this was helpful!

Happy New Year!