PDA

View Full Version : Teacher Arrested!

TGP
08-09-2008, 23:20
I thought it's not political stuff, but just a joke, and that's why it in Expat Cafe.
It has nothing to do with my views on the candidate, actually I think that any other political name can be substituted for the name of the person mentioned below.

A public school teacher was arrested today at John F. Kennedy International Airport as he attempted to board a flight while in possession of a ruler, a protractor, a set square, a slide rule, and a calculator.

At a morning press conference, the Attorney General said he believes the man is a member of the notorious Al-gebra movement. He did not identify the man, believed to be a McCain staffer, who has been charged by the FBI with carrying weapons of math instruction.

'Al-gebra is a problem for us,' Ted Kennedy, the Attorney General said. 'They desire solutions by means and extremes, and sometimes go off on tangents in a search for absolute value. They use secret code names like 'x' and 'y' and refer to themselves as 'unknowns', but we have determined they belong to a common denominator of the axis of medieval with coordinates in every country. As the Greek philanderer, Isosceles, used to say, 'There are 3 sides to every triangle.''

When asked to comment on the arrest, Senator Obama said, 'If God had wanted us to have better Weapons of Math Instruction, he would have given us more fingers and toes.' Democratic leaders told reporters they could not recall a more intelligent or profound statement by the Senator and the press swooned.

xSnoofovich
09-09-2008, 01:13
I thought it's not political stuff, but just a joke, and that's why it in Expat Cafe.
It has nothing to do with my views on the candidate, actually I think that any other political name can be substituted for the name of the person mentioned below.

A public school teacher was arrested today at John F. Kennedy International Airport as he attempted to board a flight while in possession of a ruler, a protractor, a set square, a slide rule, and a calculator.

At a morning press conference, the Attorney General said he believes the man is a member of the notorious Al-gebra movement. He did not identify the man, believed to be a McCain staffer, who has been charged by the FBI with carrying weapons of math instruction.

'Al-gebra is a problem for us,' Ted Kennedy, the Attorney General said. 'They desire solutions by means and extremes, and sometimes go off on tangents in a search for absolute value. They use secret code names like 'x' and 'y' and refer to themselves as 'unknowns', but we have determined they belong to a common denominator of the axis of medieval with coordinates in every country. As the Greek philanderer, Isosceles, used to say, 'There are 3 sides to every triangle.''

When asked to comment on the arrest, Senator Obama said, 'If God had wanted us to have better Weapons of Math Instruction, he would have given us more fingers and toes.' Democratic leaders told reporters they could not recall a more intelligent or profound statement by the Senator and the press swooned.

As elected president of expat.ru -

I hereby award you the awesome award of the day !

May all the sisters and brothers of expat.ru look to the awesomeness that you have contributed to expat.ru and strive to do the same !

xSnoofovich
09-09-2008, 15:27
TGP - This award of Awesomeness is just for you !