PDA

View Full Version : Late night story (not mine:)

Katrine L
06-09-2008, 01:49
I was walking down the street when I was accosted by a particularly dirty and shabby-looking homeless woman who asked me for a couple of dollars for dinner.
I took out my wallet, got out ten dollars and asked,'If I give you this money, will you buy wine with it instead of dinner?'
'No I had to stop drinking years ago,' the homeless woman told me.

'Will you use it to go shopping instead of buying food?' I asked.
'No, I don't waste time shopping,' the homeless woman said.'I need to spend all my time trying to stay alive.'

'Will you spend this on a beauty salon instead of food?' I
asked.
'Are you NUTS !' replied the homeless woman. '
I haven't had my hair done in 20 years!'

'Well,' I said, 'I'm not going to give you the money. Instead, I'm going to take you out for dinner with my husband and me tonight.'

The homeless Woman was shocked 'Won't your husband be furious with you for doing that? I know I'm dirty, and I probably smell pretty disgusting.'

I said, 'That's ok ay. It's important for him to see what a
woman looks like after she has given up shopping, hair appointments, and wine.'

How is this story for you?;)

RhythMasteR
11-09-2008, 14:01
Nice one but most of the ladies doing those tooooo much, and that's the problem :D :D

Katrine L
11-09-2008, 16:20
Nice one but most of the ladies doing those tooooo much, and that's the problem :D :D

Doing particularly much what??:) Good wine, shopping and hairdressing could not be too much:mml: Anyway - all these stuff are for you, guys!:D

Zyablik
11-09-2008, 17:37
Doing particularly much what??:) Good wine, shopping and hairdressing could not be too much:mml: Anyway - all these stuff are for you, guys!:D

Hi! nice story!!!:10518:
Katrine, I think today is a good time for dreaming about Friday's shopping, Saturday's taste of wine and Sunday's hairdressing saloon....:sunny:

Miracle77777
11-09-2008, 17:40
Katrine, I think today is a good time for dreaming about Friday's shopping, Saturday's taste of wine and Sunday's hairdressing saloon....:sunny:

Or - Hairdressing in the morning, Shopping in the afternoon and Good glass of wine in the evening:)

:drink:

Miracle77777
11-09-2008, 17:41
If we will not take care of us - no one will))))

RhythMasteR
11-09-2008, 17:59

You dont need shopping and hairdressing etc, coz You all beautiful, you all have our hearts and we love you all very much, with or without attractive clothes or hairs...

Wine?? We can have everryyyyday...

RhythMasteR
11-09-2008, 18:01

Ohhh, already started planing. We guys plan about where to take you, but all you care is your look. For us, you are beautiful already...If all your beauty for taking attention for other guys, then just say it... :)

RhythMasteR
11-09-2008, 18:02
Or - Hairdressing in the morning, Shopping in the afternoon and Good glass of wine in the evening:)

And when is sex? :D :D :D

MissAnnElk
11-09-2008, 18:08
You dont need shopping and hairdressing etc, coz You all beautiful, you all have our hearts and we love you all very much, with or without attractive clothes or hairs...

What a nice thing to say. :hooray: Sometimes I suspect this is true about men . . . that we may spend the effort to beautify more for other women.

BUT, it does help a girl project charisma when she feels good about herself.

RhythMasteR
11-09-2008, 18:13
What a nice thing to say. :hooray: Sometimes I suspect this is true about men . . . that we may spend the effort to beautify more for other women.

Of course, I agree but we LOVE you anyway ! :)

MissAnnElk
11-09-2008, 18:21
Of course, I agree but we LOVE you anyway ! :)

You know, since I've been reading this thread, I am thinking of the women I know who quit wearing make up and dressing up because they said their husbands didn't notice when they did it.

They are, of course, still beautiful, and their husbands are crazy about them.

So maybe you ARE on to something.

RhythMasteR
11-09-2008, 18:34
You know, since I've been reading this thread, I am thinking of the women I know who quit wearing make up and dressing up because they said their husbands didn't notice when they did it.

Hmm...If the lady does all that and the men cant notice, then he must be blind or have some other women and dont wanna notice his lady...Coz it is impossibe.

So maybe you ARE on to something.

Thanx, I am happy that you thinking same way little bit...

Zyablik
11-09-2008, 18:35
Ohhh, already started planing. We guys plan about where to take you, but all you care is your look. For us, you are beautiful already...If all your beauty for taking attention for other guys, then just say it... :)

RhythMasteR, you are right! BUT....
some Russian women say: all these "things for our beauty" :gorgeous: we made NOT for us, even NOT for men, we made it for another women....
Are you surprised ???? :jawdrop:

Miracle77777
11-09-2008, 18:41

Geez))
Nice attempt to decrease our expenses - but not helping - we will spoil ourselves anyway^^

Miracle77777
11-09-2008, 18:49
And when is sex? :D :D :D

I am very strong:)

You will not believe, but even after such full day, with work, shopping, chatting with Friends, waiting in Rush-hour, - we have still lots of power for you know what^^

RhythMasteR
11-09-2008, 18:49
some Russian women say: all these "things for our beauty" :gorgeous: we made NOT for us, even NOT for men, we made it for another women....

To this, I am not suprised at all. I will give you an example, which happened to me many many times...

I am in metro and very attractive lady comes in vagon, (hair, body, clothes, whatever attractive), as a man, I look at her for a few seconds lets say. After I contunie my being in Metro, but then I realize that all women around me looking at her, her shoes, her shirt, skirt, bag, jewellery, hair and etc. And mostly I say, "ohaaa I'm ashamed to look at her soo much like this, but all these women already made her naked in front of their eyes and keep looking at her" :D :D I said this to many of my friends and they agree with this also :) They are ashamed to watch the lady, but ladies are so interested in eachother :D :D

Miracle77777
11-09-2008, 18:50

Golden words, MissAnn)))
:mml:

RhythMasteR
11-09-2008, 18:51
Geez))
Nice attempt to decrease our expenses - but not helping - we will spoil ourselves anyway^^

No no no dooont, we planned to use that money for the homeless people, doooont [ lets see your answer :D :D ]

Miracle77777
11-09-2008, 18:53
[QUOTE=RhythMasteR;439232]Hmm...If the lady does all that and the men cant notice, then he must be blind or have some other women and dont wanna notice his lady...Coz it is impossibe.

Now, dear - wait for your confession - who else is in your mind????
:mad:

RhythMasteR
11-09-2008, 18:54
I am very strong:)

You will not believe, but even after such full day, with work, shopping, chatting with Friends, waiting in Rush-hour, - we have still lots of power for you know what^^

no no, I am not about your strength, it was about; this in the morning, that in the afternoon and this in the evening, then when the sex will be involved??

I dont know you but I believe you :)

Miracle77777
11-09-2008, 18:54

ARE we so incidious?

:jawdrop:

:D

Miracle77777
11-09-2008, 18:55
I dont know you but I believe you :)

Don't believe Woman - she will lead you to Forbidden;)

Miracle77777
11-09-2008, 18:57
no no, I am not about your strength, it was about; this in the morning, that in the afternoon and this in the evening, then when the sex will be involved??
:)

After Midnight, of course)))

The most Miraculous(?) things are happening in the Moonlight:D

RhythMasteR
11-09-2008, 18:59
Now, dear - wait for your confession - who else is in your mind????
:mad:

Sorry but why I should do confession??? When my lady even puts another colour in nails, I notice this straight away and say my opinion. I dont have any other thoughts, from where you have this idea, I am also suprised...

RhythMasteR
11-09-2008, 18:59
After Midnight, of course)))

The most Miraculous(?) things are happening in the Moonlight:D

Yeah baby, I know the feeling :thumbsup: :D :D

RhythMasteR
11-09-2008, 19:01
Don't believe Woman - she will lead you to Forbidden;)

:):):) I was used to hear "Dont Believe Man", but to hear that from a lady, I am suprised for the 2nd time :D :D

You amazing or what? 2 suprises in 5 minutes :)

MissAnnElk
11-09-2008, 19:03
To this, I am not suprised at all. I will give you an example, which happened to me many many times...

I am in metro and very attractive lady comes in vagon, (hair, body, clothes, whatever attractive), as a man, I look at her for a few seconds lets say. After I contunie my being in Metro, but then I realize that all women around me looking at her, her shoes, her shirt, skirt, bag, jewellery, hair and etc. And mostly I say, "ohaaa I'm ashamed to look at her soo much like this, but all these women already made her naked in front of their eyes and keep looking at her" :D :D I said this to many of my friends and they agree with this also :) They are ashamed to watch the lady, but ladies are so interested in eachother :D :D

I was walking today and I saw a woman in the most wonderful, fabulous, over-the-top outfit. Over-the-knee black boots, fishnet stockings, the shortest little tartan skirt (it's not a skirt, really . . . it's a belt!), form-fitting black leather jacket with a BIG fur collar, hair pulled back uber-tight in a ponytail that made her eyes slant, with a most adorable, chic, of-the-moment red leather purse . . . she was WORKING IT.

Everyone stared at her. Men. Women. Me.

How to convey through a look that she looked great. I'm not jealous. I don't want that outfit. I have no business in that outfit. But she did. If I look at her, she will think I am critical or jealous. If I laugh with because she makes me feel alive, it seems I am mocking her.

Too bad women can't high-five each other.

She deserved it.

Zyablik
11-09-2008, 19:06

he-he....you are so observant !!!
:idea: BTW, what line of Metro you usually use ???
we made an experiment !!!:mml:

Miracle77777
11-09-2008, 19:10
:):):) I was used to hear "Dont Believe Man", but to hear that from a lady, I am suprised for the 2nd time :D :D

You amazing or what? 2 suprises in 5 minutes :)

Look on my Nickname and you will understand everything;)

RhythMasteR
11-09-2008, 19:13
It was very pleasurable moments to talk with you ladies but I shoud go home now, car is waiting for me. I should go, have shower, eat and then get ready for tonite clubbing, but I will pop in the forum before all this fore sure...

We will continue :)

:) :)

Zyablik
11-09-2008, 19:17

:sunny:
Dear Miracle, yes, you nick is something special !!!! + lucky 7 !!!

Miracle77777
11-09-2008, 19:20
It was very pleasurable moments to talk with you ladies but I shoud go home now, car is waiting for me. I should go, have shower, eat and then get ready for tonite clubbing, but I will pop in the forum before all this fore sure...

We will continue :)

:) :)

Have a nice evening, RMR:)

We would love to chat with you anytime :10518:

Miracle77777
11-09-2008, 19:20
:sunny:
Dear Miracle, yes, you nick is something special !!!! + lucky 7 !!!

Hi, my dear Nat^^

How are you?

Zyablik
11-09-2008, 19:27
Hi, my dear Nat^^

How are you?

Thanks dear, not bad !!! .....but still at work....:mooooh:
What about you? :)

Zyablik
11-09-2008, 19:33
Miracle, did you see????
men very often... how it say?...crafty!
"nice to talk to you ladies.....car is waiting for me".....he is gone....:D:D:D

PS
RhythMasteR, you are welcome :neiner:

RhythMasteR
11-09-2008, 22:02
Miracle, did you see????

PS

Ohh my ears rang sooo strongly on the way and I felt that you said something about me...And here I am :D :D

But why am I being crafty here? I was so nice about you ladies, what happened? :question::question:

RhythMasteR
11-09-2008, 22:05
Have a nice evening, RMR:)

We would love to chat with you anytime :10518:

Ohhh, that's very nice of you, thank you, I was also pleased to chat with you ladies even that I ran around to give answers to 3 of you. But I handled good I guess :)

Hope we can continue these nice chatting moments, for us would be fun, for forum, it would stay more alive. :)

RhythMasteR
11-09-2008, 22:07
I was walking today and I saw a woman in the most wonderful, fabulous, over-the-top outfit. Over-the-knee black boots, fishnet stockings, the shortest little tartan skirt (it's not a skirt, really . . . it's a belt!), form-fitting black leather jacket with a BIG fur collar, hair pulled back uber-tight in a ponytail that made her eyes slant, with a most adorable, chic, of-the-moment red leather purse . . . she was WORKING IT.

Everyone stared at her. Men. Women. Me.

How to convey through a look that she looked great. I'm not jealous. I don't want that outfit. I have no business in that outfit. But she did. If I look at her, she will think I am critical or jealous. If I laugh with because she makes me feel alive, it seems I am mocking her.

Too bad women can't high-five each other.

She deserved it.

No men would like to have such a woman, she would be only suitable to go to bed, cant take her hand walk around the city...

RhythMasteR
11-09-2008, 22:12

Yeah, you are very right, you fully deserve your nick.

But I do also, I am a true Rhyth_M_asteR. It sounds like a normal nick, but it represents me, and could be understood in some ways which would be great for every lady. :verycool: [ such a myserious sentence that was :D ]

Zyablik
11-09-2008, 23:27
Ohh my ears rang sooo strongly on the way and I felt that you said something about me...And here I am :D :D
But why am I being crafty here? I was so nice about you ladies, what happened? :question::question:

RhythMasteR ! :11030: :) you are very nice and polite!
But you left us and going to club....:doh::verycool:

RhythMasteR
11-09-2008, 23:37
RhythMasteR ! :11030: :) you are very nice and polite!
But you left us and going to club....:doh::verycool:

For 1st part, thank you very much :)

For the 2nd part, you not right at all, coz non of you asked me where I am going or am I going alone or you would like to join or bla bla ... :D

Right? :D :D :D

Zyablik
12-09-2008, 00:06

For the 2nd part, you not right at all, coz non of you asked me where I am going or am I going alone or you would like to join or bla bla ... :D

1. Not at all ...
2. so... you right ones again !!!
but as I see you come back soon ! he-he ;)

PS
"take her hand walk around the city..."
last romantic? :jester:

MELODY
12-09-2008, 00:12
No men would like to have such a woman, she would be only suitable to go to bed, cant take her hand walk around the city...

NO, because people will think you are PAYING HER.
though i appreciate miss ann's sentiment and spirit of sisterhood, i must agree with rhythmaster on this point (silly as i generally find him). such women look like whores, excuse my french. and when they are so beautiful (as many women i've seen in moscow are), i wonder WHY they think they have to pull such cheap tricks to get attention. i think, "you are beautiful. you don't need the trashy gimmicks. don't degrade yourself." i expect a girl over 18 to know better, and a girl younger than 18 to be properly schooled by her mother and, ESPECIALLY, her father.

Zyablik
12-09-2008, 00:30
MELODY, hello dear!
Where are you now????
Milano ?:doh:

MELODY
12-09-2008, 00:37
MELODY, hello dear!
Where are you now????
Milano ?:doh:

where am i? i am in all the shops, trying to find an outfit like the one miss ann talked about. unfortunately, they don't have it in sizes big enough for me! HAHHAAHAAHA

yes, dear, i'm back in milano. hope to return to moscow end of the month. i was there for less than 48 hrs last fri-sun. SADLY, none of you ladies were available last-minute, so i had to go out with ALL MENZ. such a shame!

RhythMasteR
12-09-2008, 00:45
though i appreciate miss ann's sentiment and spirit of sisterhood, i must agree with rhythmaster on this point (silly as i generally find him). such women look like whores, excuse my french. and when they are so beautiful (as many women i've seen in moscow are), i wonder WHY they think they have to pull such cheap tricks to get attention. i think, "you are beautiful. you don't need the trashy gimmicks. don't degrade yourself." i expect a girl over 18 to know better, and a girl younger than 18 to be properly schooled by her mother and, ESPECIALLY, her father.

You have edited your post, but not needed...

Everybody for sure got your point MELODY and you are right also...But for me, facial, bodial beauty is in 2nd place, look is of course important, but heart, soul, behaviour is more important...And if the best of best lady who has the cleanest heart, who has the purest soul wear those clothes and goes out; then she would be honoured only in bed again. :)

Zyablik
12-09-2008, 00:46
where am i? i am in all the shops, trying to find an outfit like the one miss ann talked about. unfortunately, they don't have it in sizes big enough for me! HAHHAAHAAHA

yes, dear, i'm back in milano. hope to return to moscow end of the month. i was there for less than 48 hrs last fri-sun. SADLY, none of you ladies were available last-minute, so i had to go out with ALL MENZ. such a shame!

Ciao-Ciao !!!
I wish I could be there again !!!
Pl say big HELLO to Milano.... I buy some pretty clothes there!
he-he... I wish you to find something special !:gorgeous:

Zyablik
12-09-2008, 00:51
You have edited your post, but not needed...
Everybody for sure got your point MELODY and you are right also...But for me, facial, bodial beauty is in 2nd place, look is of course important, but heart, soul, behaviour is more important...:)

MELODY, do you hear these golden words !!!!???!!!

RhythMasteR
12-09-2008, 00:54
"take her hand walk around the city..."
last romantic? :jester:

No, it doesnt last forever, but it is something very nice I guess, if I have a lady who would deserve it, it would be certainly great and romantic fot BOTH of us...Pleasure to walk with me, I swear :D :D

RhythMasteR
12-09-2008, 00:57

These are golden words for you? You only had man who cared about how you look sexy and good in bed or what? If yes, hmmm, dont generalize men I would say, we are not all same, at least not me!

RhythMasteR
12-09-2008, 01:01
hope to return to moscow end of the month. i was there for less than 48 hrs last fri-sun. SADLY, none of you ladies were available last-minute, so i had to go out with ALL MENZ. such a shame!

Well, we are expecting you come again, and that time, we will meet certainly. But after this message of yours, I m not anymore upset that I coulnt come to rest, coz I wouldnt like to be one of those ALL MENZ...Thanx God, I couldnt make it. (but I did come, you wouldnt write that message also, I know)

Katrine L
12-09-2008, 03:33
Wow, girls, I even couldnt suppose that it would be such an active discussion while Ive been drinking a regular portion of my wine at party!:gorgeous:
Great, we have options and both options of Miracle and Zyablic seem great for me! As for our dear ReathMasteR your words are probably a honey for the most ladies in the world and I believe you are very sincere with that! And I totally convinced the ladies of the forum are really appreciating this! But! Ive just remember one very wide spread episode when a man tells to his wife having thoughts about family budgets economy Honey, I like you no matter how youre look like. Why do you need this new dress for k5? This old one you have still good enough to wear it couple years more If you really believe these words you could find yourself at place of a wife sitting at home alone while her hubby enjoys sightseeing of good looking girls! ;) I never believe a man telling he doesnt matter how a woman look like he either lies or has too many hung-ups to be with a really fascinating woman!:D

RhythMasteR
12-09-2008, 10:25
Wow, PEOPLE, I even couldnt suppose that it would be such an active discussion while Ive been drinking a regular portion of my wine at party!:gorgeous:

It was all my fault for a long discussion topic, I'm sorry :D :D

....As for our dear ReathMasteR

What doeas Reath mean?? I have no idea :)

... your words are probably a honey for the most ladies in the world and I believe you are very sincere with that! And I totally convinced the ladies of the forum are really appreciating this!

Yes, I was very honest with you ladies about things I said. Of course for the whole world, men or women, it is easy to type in the keyboard feelings & thoughts etc, but when you come face to face, mostly all seems different. But it doesnt count for me also, what I say here in forum or what I will say to your face would be exactly same. Coz I dont like bulls... at all...

But! Ive just remember one very wide spread episode when a man tells to his wife having thoughts about family budgets economy Honey, I like you no matter how youre look like. Why do you need this new dress for k5? This old one you have still good enough to wear it couple years more If you really believe these words you could find yourself at place of a wife sitting at home alone while her hubby enjoys sightseeing of good looking girls! ;)

I dont know how to answer this, coz it is a bit complicated:

In 1 side; there is a lady who would like to look better for her man, on the other side, there is a lady who never looks in her wardrope but still spends huge money for dresses stupidly for her man or for other men outside, orrrr, a lady who would like to feel her self-confidence on the top everybody else, with nice clothes on.
And the man; he doesnt care what his lady wears, coz he likes her and she attracts her anyway, or, he is so greedy to spend money for his lady, orrrr, he doesnt care what she wears or no, coz he is interested in any female around...

So, it is quiet complicated, for me to answer this, I need more details to come to a conclusion...

I never believe a man telling he doesnt matter how a woman look like he either lies or has too many hung-ups to be with a really fascinating woman!:D

I am not liying and I'm not dreaming of anyone now. Is it not possible to have some guy who is different then the others around? All people same you think? If yes, you are wrong lady, you havent met me yet :D And there many good men around, not on the other side of the world, maybe just next to you, who knows...

Zyablik
12-09-2008, 12:13
These are golden words for you? You only had man who cared about how you look sexy and good in bed or what? If yes, hmmm, dont generalize men I would say, we are not all same, at least not me!

dear RhythMasteR!:mml:
phrase about "golden words" was just for conversation! .....
Take it easy !:11088:

PS of course you are not the all same, I understand it ! Great !:applause:

RhythMasteR
12-09-2008, 12:14
dear RhythMasteR!:mml:
phrase about "golden words" was just for conversation! .....
Take it easy !:11088:

PS of course you are not the all same, I understand it ! Great !:applause:

Im easy, nothing to worry :)

Welcome back :)

MELODY
12-09-2008, 15:18
Well, we are expecting you come again, and that time, we will meet certainly. But after this message of yours, I m not anymore upset that I coulnt come to rest, coz I wouldnt like to be one of those ALL MENZ...Thanx God, I couldnt make it. (but I did come, you wouldnt write that message also, I know)

yes, R.M., i was crying ALL NIGHT because you did not show up at the restaurant. in fact, i had to drink extra champagne to calm myself because the other men could not comfort me! they said, "oh, we are so lucky R.M. did not show up, or Melody would have paid ALL her attention to him and she would have ignored us." i had to stay out late and not go to bed unitl 6AM only because i was SO SAD, i couldn't sleep. (riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.)

MELODY
12-09-2008, 15:21

yes, darling, i hear them, but i DO NOT BELIEVE THEM. you don't know how full of b.s. this guy is. you should see the pm's and sms's he has sent me--oh, wait, you probably already have because he sent you the SAME ONES! hahahahaaaaaaaaaaa

RhythMasteR
12-09-2008, 15:22
yes, R.M., i was crying ALL NIGHT because you did not show up at the restaurant. in fact, i had to drink extra champagne to calm myself because the other men could not comfort me! they said, "oh, we are so lucky R.M. did not show up, or Melody would have paid ALL her attention to him and she would have ignored us." i had to stay out late and not go to bed unitl 6AM only because i was SO SAD, i couldn't sleep. (riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.)

Why you so aggressive to me, what I did so bad??? :(:(

RhythMasteR
12-09-2008, 15:24
yes, darling, i hear them, but i DO NOT BELIEVE THEM. you don't know how full of b.s. this guy is. you should see the pm's and sms's he has sent me--oh, wait, you probably already have because he sent you the SAME ONES! hahahahaaaaaaaaaaa

That was my ex gf who sent you those messages, she was so jealous of our possible meeting I guess. She said "Im sorry but I sent sms to Melody, I said I miss you, Im thinking of you". But the rest, I have no idea at all. Believe or not, allll upto you people. It wasnt me. She even erased them as soon as she sent, I couldnt even see what she wrote :(

RhythMasteR
12-09-2008, 15:28
You can give them all to forum, I dont give a s... But it wasnt me, coz she was angry and jealous even that we were not together anymore, she did something like that. I dont know at all what else you received.

If you all gonna think that I am a jerk, I will not spend 1 more minute here. I am not a stupid guy running after women. You are used to these things for sure, guys jumping on you in clubs, asking numbers, inviting to places, ready to spend time & money, BUT I am not 1 of them. Believe or Not. !!!!!

MELODY
12-09-2008, 21:26
Why you so aggressive to me, what I did so bad??? :(:(

oh, come on, laugh! it's funny! i got a very good laugh from your posts here, especially about the ex gf. maybe i shouldnt laugh at such things, but it is really such a ridiculous drama! wow--you'd better find another place to live FAST. this woman is not your friend. (duh.)
and i busted your chops a bit because you made the arrogant post that if YOU had been there that night, i would not have been so interested in the other men. which makes me laugh. if it is not a joke on your part, then we are all really in trouble. anyway, i am ALWAYS interested in having a GROUP of nice men surrounding me. what woman isn't? (any lady liars out there?)

MELODY
12-09-2008, 21:33
You can give them all to forum, I dont give a s... But it wasnt me, coz she was angry and jealous even that we were not together anymore, she did something like that. I dont know at all what else you received.

If you all gonna think that I am a jerk, I will not spend 1 more minute here. I am not a stupid guy running after women. You are used to these things for sure, guys jumping on you in clubs, asking numbers, inviting to places, ready to spend time & money, BUT I am not 1 of them. Believe or Not. !!!!! sh

this is so hilarious! how old is your lovely ex girlfriend, 16? what behaviour! sending sms's to a woman who MIGHT be involved with you, not even having any clue who she is! it could have been a business meeting, for all she knew, and anyway, it was a GROUP event. very very silly girl. what is REALLY amazing, though, is that she wrote SWEET things instead of something that would make a woman you're dating mad or hurt. why would she write lovey-dovey things?
of course, on the other end, i thought you were NUTS for writing those things and that's why i never replied. i showed my girlfriend and we both thought you were weird and creepy.
wow. what did you do to this ex gf to grieve her so?

RhythMasteR
12-09-2008, 21:47
I expained to you already everything through pm. You understood it also very well, but now you coming here and asking unneccesary questions. You wanna affect people in bad way about me, ohh pls do, it is your forum. I didnt b.s. about anything since I came to here, I have no wish to amaze people or girls about me, I am just being myself, as usual.

What happened between me and her, how it came to this, etc, is noones business. ( as I said in our first communication in forum, about how to meet russian girls, I stated there also ) I dont talk behind my ladies, what happened is between us.

Read your pm again or continue your questions here, it is your arena, all upto you.

tzaritsa
12-09-2008, 23:16

E-V-E-R-Y D-A-Y-Y-Y:lovepot:

Miracle77777
13-09-2008, 11:34
Miracle, did you see????

PS

Ahh....my dear Zyablik^^

I had notice it since my first failure on love-field)))

Unfortunately - since that time, men didn't change;)

Miracle77777
13-09-2008, 11:37
Ohhh, that's very nice of you, thank you, I was also pleased to chat with you ladies even that I ran around to give answers to 3 of you. But I handled good I guess :)
:)

Well.....in answering to 3 ladies in the same time - you are just splendid)))

...........Now, I just thinking how good are you in other things;)

Miracle77777
13-09-2008, 11:40

Sometimes even not for bed......

You see - they spend too much time and emotions for appearance...so, when you get them "to the point" - you discover cold and shallow nature inside of wonderful creature......

...........Sorry if I offended someone - didn't mean it:)

Miracle77777
13-09-2008, 11:43
Yeah, you are very right, you fully deserve your nick.

But I do also, I am a true Rhyth_M_asteR. It sounds like a normal nick, but it represents me, and could be understood in some ways which would be great for every lady. :verycool: [ such a myserious sentence that was :D ]

:eh:...Ee.....Hope it is not what about I am thinking:P

MELODY
13-09-2008, 11:45
I expained to you already everything through pm. You understood it also very well, but now you coming here and asking unneccesary questions. You wanna affect people in bad way about me, ohh pls do, it is your forum. I didnt b.s. about anything since I came to here, I have no wish to amaze people or girls about me, I am just being myself, as usual.

What happened between me and her, how it came to this, etc, is noones business. ( as I said in our first communication in forum, about how to meet russian girls, I stated there also ) I dont talk behind my ladies, what happened is between us.

Read your pm again or continue your questions here, it is your arena, all upto you.

OK, OK, R.M. insists that i be SERIOUS here (which all you ladies know i don't want to do as i prefer humour on this subject--menz), but to calm him down,i
will do as he begs me to.
1. HE WANTED TO MEET ME SO I INVITED HIM ALONG TO A GROUP DINNER WHEN I WAS IN TOWN LAST WEEKEND. HE NEVER SHOWED UP AT THE RESTAURANT.
2. I GOT SOME VERY WEIRD SMS'S FROM HIM LATER, SO I THOUGHT HE WAS CREEPY AND NEVER REPLIED OR CONTACTED HIM AGAIN.
3. HE SAYS IT WAS HIS EX GIRLFRIEND WHO SENT THESE SILLY MESSAGES. OK, FINE, I BELIEVE HIM. WHY NOT?
4. HE IS VERY UPSET THAT MAYBE I HAVE GIVEN A BAD IMPRESSION/IDEA OF HIM TO ALL YOU LADIES HERE AND YOU NOW THINK BAD OF HIM BECAUSE OF WHAT I HAVE SAID.
5. OK, SO LADIES: I DO NOT THINK HE DID ANYTHING BAD, I DON'T EVEN KNOW HIM, AND WE HAVE NEVER MET. SO, WHATEVER YOU THINK OF HIM IS YOUR OWN CHOICE.
6. I HOPE YOU ARE SATISFIED WITH THIS, R.M. AS I SAID, IT WAS NEVER A SERIOUS THING TO ME AND I LAUGHED A LOT. SORRY YOU GOT SO UPSET BY IT. I AM SURE THESE LADIES DO NOT CARE SO MUCH WHAT I THINK. I AM NOT THAT IMPORTANT TO THEM, REALLY.
MELODY

Miracle77777
13-09-2008, 11:47

:D - you didn't receive my virtual signs about going somewhere discreetly?
:whisper:

:nono: you should be more attentive with Women's signs)))

Miracle77777
13-09-2008, 11:52

Ahh.....
After this I will never wear my splendid outfit for innocent walk around Moscow;)

Miracle77777
13-09-2008, 11:54

If you all gonna think that I am a jerk, I will not spend 1 more minute here. I am not a stupid guy running after women. You are used to these things for sure, guys jumping on you in clubs, asking numbers, inviting to places, ready to spend time & money, BUT I am not 1 of them. Believe or Not. !!!!!

:10518: Relax, R))
I will believe you.....after you will PM me where had you really gone after our lovely chat Thursday...))

RhythMasteR
13-09-2008, 12:09
OK, OK, R.M. insists that i be SERIOUS here (which all you ladies know i don't want to do as i prefer humour on this subject--menz), but to calm him down,i
will do as he begs me to.
1. HE WANTED TO MEET ME SO I INVITED HIM ALONG TO A GROUP DINNER WHEN I WAS IN TOWN LAST WEEKEND. HE NEVER SHOWED UP AT THE RESTAURANT.
2. I GOT SOME VERY WEIRD SMS'S FROM HIM LATER, SO I THOUGHT HE WAS CREEPY AND NEVER REPLIED OR CONTACTED HIM AGAIN.
3. HE SAYS IT WAS HIS EX GIRLFRIEND WHO SENT THESE SILLY MESSAGES. OK, FINE, I BELIEVE HIM. WHY NOT?
4. HE IS VERY UPSET THAT MAYBE I HAVE GIVEN A BAD IMPRESSION/IDEA OF HIM TO ALL YOU LADIES HERE AND YOU NOW THINK BAD OF HIM BECAUSE OF WHAT I HAVE SAID.
5. OK, SO LADIES: I DO NOT THINK HE DID ANYTHING BAD, I DON'T EVEN KNOW HIM, AND WE HAVE NEVER MET. SO, WHATEVER YOU THINK OF HIM IS YOUR OWN CHOICE.
6. I HOPE YOU ARE SATISFIED WITH THIS, R.M. AS I SAID, IT WAS NEVER A SERIOUS THING TO ME AND I LAUGHED A LOT. SORRY YOU GOT SO UPSET BY IT. I AM SURE THESE LADIES DO NOT CARE SO MUCH WHAT I THINK. I AM NOT THAT IMPORTANT TO THEM, REALLY.
MELODY

Thank you.

But you wanted to meet me more :D

RhythMasteR
13-09-2008, 12:10
:eh:...Ee.....Hope it is not what about I am thinking:P

No, it is not ;)

RhythMasteR
13-09-2008, 12:13
:D - you didn't receive my virtual signs about going somewhere discreetly?
:whisper:

:nono: you should be more attentive with Women's signs)))

Ohh, allright, I will be more careful from now on, I promise... :ok:

MELODY
13-09-2008, 14:48
Thank you.

But you wanted to meet me more :D

now, you are getting carried away with your FANTASIES! YOU pm'd me several times, wanting to meet me. i don't like to break more than 2 hearts per week, and i had already filled my quota, so i decided to be charitable and invite you along with me and ALL MY OTHER MENZ. but, i suppose you were too jealous about all the others and that's why you never showed up.
(just kidding! don't freak out again, please!)

RhythMasteR
13-09-2008, 15:01
now, you are getting carried away with your FANTASIES! YOU pm'd me several times, wanting to meet me. i don't like to break more than 2 hearts per week, and i had already filled my quota, so i decided to be charitable and invite you along with me and ALL MY OTHER MENZ. but, i suppose you were too jealous about all the others and that's why you never showed up.
(just kidding! don't freak out again, please!)

:D:D Yes yes, ok, I owe you one life... :D

I wanted to meet you and was jeaolus of everybody else :D :D

Next time, I will do preparation more carefully, about charge and everything :)

MELODY
14-09-2008, 20:34
:D:D Yes yes, ok, I owe you one life... :D

I wanted to meet you and was jeaolus of everybody else :D :D

Next time, I will do preparation more carefully, about charge and everything :)

i think you should buy ALL THE WOMEN a drink, too, to show your appreciation. ladies, what do you say? will you meet R.M. if he buys the drinks?

RhythMasteR
14-09-2008, 20:59
i think you should buy ALL THE WOMEN a drink, too, to show your appreciation. ladies, what do you say? will you meet R.M. if he buys the drinks?

:D :D
If the meeting gonna be like the last time as you said ( only u as a lady, and the rest were men ), I have no complaints, with pleasure will buy the drinks :)

But I dont think any lady will come for a free drink, coz Im sure lots of men around them just to offer them drinks also..Should find som other way... :D :D

Zyablik
14-09-2008, 23:15

Dear Melody !:idea: I know some play called "Ladies night" (one of the Rissian theatre, Russian lang. doesen't matter in this case I hope you understand all they've done:yikes::rasta:) I think for us will be better to go there !

BTW, I find it for you: he-he
-----La radio trasmette musiche romantiche. Lui e lei ballano languidamente
nel soggiorno di lui, illuminato dalla luce discreta di un abat-jour.
- A che cosa stai pensando? domanda lui, insinuante.
- A quello che pensi tu risponde lei, arrendevole.
- Benissimo! esulta lui. Andiamo in cucina! Facciamoci un bel panino imbottito!------:D

RhythMasteR
15-09-2008, 00:26
I also would like to have a sandwich, would be nice at this time...:whisper:

Miracle77777
15-09-2008, 16:37

My dear Melody))

You just full of brilliant ideas:)...

What do you prefer to order?

RhythMasteR
15-09-2008, 17:46
My dear Melody))

Ohh my Goddd, looks like I should save some money for this meeting :10641:

MELODY
16-09-2008, 20:54
Dear Melody !:idea: I know some play called "Ladies night" (one of the Rissian theatre, Russian lang. doesen't matter in this case I hope you understand all they've done:yikes::rasta:) I think for us will be better to go there !

BTW, I find it for you: he-he
-----La radio trasmette musiche romantiche. Lui e lei ballano languidamente
nel soggiorno di lui, illuminato dalla luce discreta di un abat-jour.
- A che cosa stai pensando? domanda lui, insinuante.
- A quello che pensi tu risponde lei, arrendevole.
- Benissimo! esulta lui. Andiamo in cucina! Facciamoci un bel panino imbottito!------:D

HAHA, VERY FUNNY! but, you know, food and sex go together--great combination for l'amore!:1306:

MELODY
16-09-2008, 20:56
My dear Melody))

well, i don't want to make him poor cuz i have a LITTLE sympathy for the guy, so a simple fresh fruit cocktail will be fine with me!

RhythMasteR
17-09-2008, 09:40
well, i don't want to make him poor cuz i have a LITTLE sympathy for the guy, so a simple fresh fruit cocktail will be fine with me!

A LITTLE is better than nothing, so lets make it two cocktails :D :D :D

Anybody else??? Anything??? :verycool:

MELODY
21-09-2008, 10:39
A LITTLE is better than nothing, so lets make it two cocktails :D :D :D

Anybody else??? Anything??? :verycool:

WOW, i didnt realize you were so generous! next time, maybe you'll pay for DINNER, too! you are definitely invited when i am back in moscow.
but, i suppose i should spend all day in the beauty salon to prepare myself for you. and shopping. new dress, new shoes, more new shoes....YES-YES-YES!!!!! :fireworks:
ooops, sorry got carried away.
yesterday, i had a manicure and pedicure, friday i had shiatsu massage, thursday i bought SIX PAIRS of SHOES (all Made in Italia!)! it was a spontaneous shopping spree on my way home. i could not resist the big SALE sign calling me from across the street where i waited for my bus home. it was seductive....i got totally turned on. who says we shop for men? and the salon? i feel pampered and POWERFUL when i have my sessions.:queen:
does anybody need any shoes? the sale is still on!

Zyablik
21-09-2008, 14:26
oh, mia cara MELODY! Lucky!!!!
My friends stoped me when I bought the 3-rd one in Milano !!!!
"Made in Italy" - for us it like a hypnosis.....:bowdown::eek:
And please don't tell about s a l e, cause I take off my scare of fly and buy "one way ticket":plane:

RhythMasteR
23-09-2008, 14:41
WOW, i didnt realize you were so generous! next time, maybe you'll pay for DINNER, too! you are definitely invited when i am back in moscow.

After our meeting all together, if there will be another meeting with you alone, I will pay for the dinner, I promise, in my planet, it works like that, man pay "most" of everything :)

but, i suppose i should spend all day in the beauty salon to prepare myself for you. and shopping. new dress, new shoes, more new shoes....YES-YES-YES!!!!!

This all sounds like a joke to me, but even if you a little serious, I should say that: I am not gonna talk, smile or look at your shoes, dress, purse la la la, I will "to YOU". Just come as you are please :) :agree:, you heard me right :D

MELODY
28-09-2008, 20:51
And please don't tell about s a l e, cause I take off my scare of fly and buy "one way ticket":plane:

you can stay at my place for free! (but, it's only 22meters square--not enough room for all our shooz! wait--i have an idea! we can throw out the refrigerator and sink. or, just throw out food and fill refrigerator with shooz.):trampoline:

MELODY
28-09-2008, 20:55

are those YOUR breasts, by the way? because, if so, i am very jealous!(and if you paid for them, YES, they are yours!)

Zyablik
28-09-2008, 21:21
you can stay at my place for free! (but, it's only 22meters square--not enough room for all our shooz! wait--i have an idea! we can throw out the refrigerator and sink. or, just throw out food and fill refrigerator with shooz.):trampoline:

wow, Melody it's a pretty good idea !:idea:
BTW I hope we have a different sizes !!!:ninja:
;)

Zyablik
28-09-2008, 21:33
are those YOUR breasts, by the way? because, if so, i am very jealous!(and if you paid for them, YES, they are yours!)

Oh, MELODY, dear, it's clear as daylight, of course - mine!!!:gorgeous:
shhhh....