PDA

View Full Version : Farewell from Elis and Miracle))))

Miracle77777
03-09-2008, 11:58
Dear all,
Elis and me are leaving Moscow and Russia soon....
Elis is going to Erevan, due to work, and I am going to Swiss for study...

Before that day, we were thinking about small farewell evening for friends...We booked a table in Tibet Kitchen Restaurant, which is on Kamergerskii..
Here is a link for place:
http://www.resto.ru/place/1324

This Friday, 5th of September, right at 8 pm, ask for a table on name Eleonora.
The table is for dozen, but we could expand amount of people - so, please leave your comments here for we could have an idea, how many people will come))

Hope to see you soon,
Cheers, Miracle and Elis............

PS: If you will have some questions - feel free to PM:)

OuterSpace
03-09-2008, 13:40
Good luck both of you !

DJ Biscuit
03-09-2008, 14:25
Have a wonderful evening and don't dissapear altogether.

elis
03-09-2008, 20:28
BTW, I'm divesting myself of some books. So if anyone's interested in any of the following, let me know and I'll bring along:

The Time Traveler’s Wife, Audrey Niffenegger

Cabal, Michael Dibdin

The Poe Shadow, Matthew Pearl

Decline and Fall, Evelyn Waugh

The Joy Luck Club, Amy Tan

The Explorer, Somerset Maugham (Miss Hazelnut--this one's right up your alley!!)

The Alexandria Link, Steve Berry (utter and complete rubbish)

bambina
03-09-2008, 20:46
BTW, I'm divesting myself of some books. So if anyone's interested in any of the following, let me know and I'll bring along:

I'll take it if noone booked it yet, as I mentioned above would like to meet you in person dear Elis :)

RRM
03-09-2008, 20:56
Good luck Elis and Miracle.

TGP
03-09-2008, 21:16

Cabal, Michael Dibdin

Decline and Fall, Evelyn Waugh

The Explorer, Somerset Maugham (Miss Hazelnut--this one's right up your alley!!)

The Alexandria Link, Steve Berry (utter and complete rubbish)

If still possible,
Decline and Fall, Everlyn Waugh
and

is4fun
03-09-2008, 21:30
I certainly wish the best of luck to both of you and all the best in the future.

hazelnut
03-09-2008, 21:39

I'll take it happily, thanks, it will be the best keepsake to remind me of you (but hope, you're not going to leave the forum either, aren't you). :):):)

Katrine L
03-09-2008, 22:17

Cabal, Michael Dibdin

Thanks, Elis :)
Can I book these two for me?

elis
03-09-2008, 23:02
Ladies, glad to see all the party favors have been spoken for!! You all get the books you want. And also glad to see no one is interested in the Steve Berry book. :)

RRM, does this mean we won't be seeing you and your lovely wife? :(

Looking forward to seeing you all again, and to finally meeting some of you for the first time!!

pjw
04-09-2008, 10:01
Dear Miracle and dear Elis, Thankyou for everything you've both done to make forum more colourful, lively and lovely. A good start in your new places. Don't disappear girls please.

Mariannchen
04-09-2008, 12:14
Good luck!!!
unfortunately we didn't have the chance to know each other better but nevertheless I am sure you girls are nice and cool for so many people wanting to wish you luck! :)

RRM
04-09-2008, 14:45
We will try to come (really try our best) but we have to leave early to another place. 8 O Clock works for us.

Andorea78
04-09-2008, 16:49
Good luck for your future, I'm sorry I had no chance to know you, have a nice party.

:10518:

tzaritsa
04-09-2008, 23:15
Have a wonderful evening and don't dissapear altogether.

DJ, where are u working Friday night, may be after dinner we can come and dance

Albertina
04-09-2008, 23:27
Elis, when will you come back to us from the sunny Erevan?!
I'm sure they have internet there too, so we will not lose you, but still it's not so easy to meet up anymore :(

elis
04-09-2008, 23:48
Elis, when will you come back to us from the sunny Erevan?!
I'm sure they have internet there too, so we will not lose you, but still it's not so easy to meet up anymore :(

Back to Moscow? Ya ne znau . . . But as soon as I get an internet connection in Yerevan, I'll at least be back on the site!

BTW, I hear it's warm in Yeravan until November. When it's cold and ugly here in Moscow, just remember you have a reserved room in Yerevan, and Luna promises she will sleep with you and shed as less as possible. What more could you want? :11629:

Albertina
04-09-2008, 23:54
What more could you want? :11629:

fleas! :eh::reindeer:

elis
05-09-2008, 00:18
fleas! :eh::reindeer:

Absolutely NOT!! She's as clean as the driven snow (whatever that means)!

Just don't wear black, because beautiful golden/orange shedding Labrador hair is VERY sticky!!

Albertina
05-09-2008, 08:27
I was just kidding, of course! But see what happened to my friends' dog whom I babysat last time:

elis
05-09-2008, 09:30
I was just kidding, of course! But see what happened to my friends' dog whom I babysat last time:

Alb. didn't you know? Luna likes wine! She'll even share your glass with you.

Miracle77777
05-09-2008, 09:59
Good luck Elis and Miracle.

Thanks, RRM))
It would be nice if you will come even just for greeting us - I have never meet you in person)))

Miracle77777
05-09-2008, 10:03
DJ, where are u working Friday night, may be after dinner we can come and dance

Wow)))
Great idea, actually, Tzaritsa)))

Miracle77777
05-09-2008, 10:13
Ladies, glad to see all the party favors have been spoken for!! You all get the books you want. And also glad to see no one is interested in the Steve Berry book. :)

Looking forward to seeing you all again, and to finally meeting some of you for the first time!!

I might take one, which is still available - need to read smth during flight:)

Miracle77777
05-09-2008, 10:15
Dear Miracle and dear Elis, Thankyou for everything you've both done to make forum more colourful, lively and lovely. A good start in your new places. Don't disappear girls please.

My sweet Bro))
You are nice as usual:)
Sad, that you will not be with us in person, but for sure we will think about you ...

Miracle77777
05-09-2008, 10:16

My dear Elis - please, evidences:D

Korotky Gennady
05-09-2008, 14:19
Does Luna like beer too ?

elis
05-09-2008, 16:18
I might take one, which is still available - need to read smth during flight:)

Oh Oh. It looks as though only The Alexandria Link is left. I'll bring it. It's perfect reading for an airplane.

elis
05-09-2008, 16:20
My dear Elis - please, evidences:D
Photographic evidence?? I wish I had it...

Does Luna like beer too ?

In a pinch, she'll have some beer. But I don't think she likes it as much as wine, because she wrinkles her face up something awful. :mml:

Adamodeus
05-09-2008, 18:51
Only the VERY BEST wishes to the both of you!! :wavey:

I hope you have lots of adventures and a fantastic time in your next ports of call and try not to forget the "little people" here at the forum. GOOD LUCK!

pullar
06-09-2008, 00:27
Dear Miracle,

It was lovely to see you again tonight, and I was delighted to see so many of your friends at the party to say farewell to you and Elis. The service was something else altogether - now it seems quite funny, although at the restaurant it was more than tiresome!. I wish you all the best for four wonderful years studying in Zurich, and I'm sure there is a splendid career waiting for you after you graduate.

Всего самого, самого доброго Тебе!

RhythMasteR
06-09-2008, 12:12
Last night, after work I came to Tverskaya with a map in my hand, I walked half an hour around but couldnt find the place :(:(:( What a shame :(:(

I didnt write here also that I will be joining, I wanted to make small suprise, and tell my good wishes to 2 of you personelly :D But couldnt accomplish...

Well, I wish you best of luck with everything through your lives...Hope another time we can meet and talk face to face...Good luck!

Gypsy
06-09-2008, 12:31
Last night, after work I came to Tverskaya with a map in my hand, I walked half an hour around but couldnt find the place :(:(:( What a shame :(:(

I didnt write here also that I will be joining, I wanted to make small suprise, and tell my good wishes to 2 of you personelly :D But couldnt accomplish...

Well, I wish you best of luck with everything through your lives...Hope another time we can meet and talk face to face...Good luck!
I walked past it and had to call MAE, so you were not alone.

What i want to know is how Mirka, Kalinka, Dilek and the rest of the gang managed to arrive an hour after me and get their food an hour before me.

Still,VAT in a pint glass was nice when it eventually came - and big big thanks to Steve (or Nick or whatever Elis is calling him today) for the emergency shots.

MAE - you were a star as always,and good to see Kirk again..

And very best wishes to Miracle and Elis, Zurich and Yerevan are very fortunate to be having you.

elis
06-09-2008, 13:30
So happy I was able to see--and meet--all of you prior to our departure.

PM your email addresses, and I'll send photo once I get back online in Yerevan.

Oh, and BTW, today I'm calling Steve Frank. :nut:

Gypsy
06-09-2008, 13:45
So happy I was able to see--and meet--all of you prior to our departure.

PM your email addresses, and I'll send photo once I get back online in Yerevan.

Oh, and BTW, today I'm calling Steve Frank. :nut:
Roger!

Miracle77777
06-09-2008, 21:58
Thanks to everyone who had come yesterday and made the evening so nice and great for us)))

I am really sorry for so slow service and my personal apologies to Gypsy, Martin and others......But I hope it wasn't too annoying;)

It was enjoyable to see MissAnn with Ron, TGP, Hazelnut and Bambina after their vacations))

Tzaritsa, Roxy, Mirka, Kalinka, KatrineL and Dilek - as always were the most energetic company)))

Zyablik, Alla and Zhenulka - it was great to meet you for the first time in person! As I expected - you are gorgeous;)

Elis and Steve - all my best wishes to you on your new place and my personal thanks to Alice and Daniel, who had been always kind to me)))

And, of course our Great Guys - Gypsy, Gena, Pullar, Honda and Martin :)

PS: Please - PM me your mail addresses and I will send you photos, which we made))

Katrine L
07-09-2008, 02:11

Indeed it was not so easy to find the place. I found it only when asking twice of other restaurants’ staff where Tibet is. The entrance is really hidden between two terraces nearby

AndreyS
07-09-2008, 02:19
Indeed it was not so easy to find the place. I found it only when asking twice of other restaurants’ staff where Tibet is. The entrance is really hidden between two terraces nearby

LOL
How do they manage to run their business being hidden?

Katrine L
07-09-2008, 02:41
LOL
How do they manage to run their business being hidden?
It´s amazing!!We´ve been asked ourselves this question all the evening. How do they earn the money if they have about 25 clients but they do not care at all to serve them and to make their stay more pleasant and comfortable anyhow! :rolleyes:

AndreyS
07-09-2008, 02:50
It´s amazing!!We´ve been asked ourselves this question all the evening. How do they earn the money if they have about 25 clients but they do not care at all to serve them and to make their stay more pleasant and comfortable anyhow! :rolleyes:

It's not their service you came for, I think.
I sometimes pop in McD with my papers and sit and sort them out being not disturbed by waiters etc.

Katrine L
07-09-2008, 03:09
It's not their service you came for, I think.
I sometimes pop in McD with my papers and sit and sort them out being not disturbed by waiters etc.

Do you think so? That was the main topic for discussion at the table - when a waiter brings an order;):D

AndreyS
07-09-2008, 03:22
You could also have talked about ... ummm... birds or so. ;-)

Katrine L
07-09-2008, 03:37
Oh,yep that was suggested:) But you know a hunger is much stronger :)

AndreyS
07-09-2008, 03:41
Oh,yep that was suggested:) But you know a hunger is much stronger :)

Ah, now I catch. You met there for a good meal. ;-)

Katrine L
07-09-2008, 03:42

Oh, yep, Andy, that was probably because of your absence! Please come next time! Sure your thrilling birds' stories will bringing us away from the hunger, service etc:thumbsup:

Katrine L
07-09-2008, 03:45
Ah, now I catch. You met there for a good meal. ;-) To tell you a truth,my answer will not be impartial - start a poll to get closer to the reality;)

AndreyS
07-09-2008, 03:54
Oh, yep, Andy, that was probably because of your absence! Please come next time! Sure your thrilling bird stories will bringing us away from the hunger, service etc:thumbsup:

I was there, but no one recognized me as usual. ;-(

Katrine L
07-09-2008, 04:12
I was there, but no one recognized me as usual. ;-(

O-o, were you under the table?:watching::groan:

AndreyS
07-09-2008, 04:19
O-o, were you under the table?:watching::groan:

I was that damned waiter.

Katrine L
07-09-2008, 04:43
I was that damned waiter.

:eek: Are you a transvestite?
Andrey, there was only one waiter for the whole restaurant who looked like a girl...:)

Zhenulka
07-09-2008, 13:09
Dear Miracle and Elis!

It was a pleasure to meet you in person and I wish I could stay longer than 5 minutes but the only way to do this seemed to snuggle under the table like a true dog but since I am a true dog and pretty naughty at that I always prefer the place on the table but it didn't seem the right moment to jump there straightaway. Anyway, I am glad I was able to say hello to both of you and I do hope that you will pay visits to Moscow now and then and we will meet again. Good luck with the weather and all the rest in Zurich and Erevan!

Gypsy
07-09-2008, 14:00
Elis. have a great time, thank you so much - but who's going to apply the baseball bat to my head now?

Katrine L
07-09-2008, 14:10
Elis. have a great time, thank you so much - but who's going to apply the baseball bat to my head now?

Oh, if there is such need and there is a head there will be someone who apply it to...:) :D

AndreyS
07-09-2008, 15:31
:eek: Are you a transvestite?
Andrey, there was only one waiter for the whole restaurant who looked like a girl...:)

I guess. I give up. You needn't have prompted - I am not as stupid as I seem.

MissAnnElk
07-09-2008, 20:12
Green chalcedony.

My ring is chalcedony.

tzaritsa
07-09-2008, 21:06
DEAR MIR AND ELIS!
Thanks! I had a wonderful evening! Im lucky to know, where the place is, I`ve found a place at the table and even got my food and drinks fast, so I was happy with all this conditions of life. But the most important thing was I met with you. I wish you GOOD LUCK!:10518::10518::10518::beerbros:

TGP
07-09-2008, 21:07
Do you think so? That was the main topic for discussion at the table - when a waiter brings an order;):D

I seemed to be the only person happy with the service, I even felt kinda embarrassed... They brought my tea and special cookies 10 minutes after I'd made my order :fireworks:

synosky
07-09-2008, 21:20
Thanks for the meal and drinks guys i had a really good time.

AndreyS
07-09-2008, 21:26
Thanks for the meal and drinks guys i had a really good time.

Did they pay for your meal? ;-)

Katrine L
07-09-2008, 21:56
Did they pay for your meal? ;-)
No, it was his turn ;)

AndreyS
07-09-2008, 21:58
No, it was his turn ;)

Why is he so happy then?

TGP
07-09-2008, 22:08
[QUOTE=AndreyS;436967]It's not their service you came for, I think.
QUOTE]

I had a very good time. Met not only those whom I already knew, but many new people too (at last). Very pleasant enjoyable evening!
Thank you, Miracle and Elis.

Katrine L
07-09-2008, 22:10
Why is he so happy then?
Because when you give smb some pleasure it brings you much more happiness and satisfaction :)than when you turn it just for yourself :)

Katrine L
07-09-2008, 22:14
Andy, when you start to visit events you will not have to ask so many questions:rolleyes:
You see how Gennady's silent? :)

AndreyS
07-09-2008, 22:17
Andy, when you start to visit events you will not have to ask so many questions:rolleyes:

LOL

One more question pls. Why was Gypsy so serious?

MissAnnElk
07-09-2008, 22:20
LOL

He's NOT so serious. But sometimes he is quiet.

Sometimes, hanging out with Gypsy is like when cats visit: you sit next to each other, quietly ignoring each other, but content.

KG can be quiet in public, too . . .

TGP
07-09-2008, 22:26
:

.. he is deep in thought about phylosophy and Tibet. This requires complete abstraction.

Albertina
07-09-2008, 22:30
Elis et al!
I'm so sorry I could not make it... As I had an invasion of various guests and the guests of guests, and overall had a wild week-end. It's a huge loss for me!!!! I still hope to say good-by to you before you leave!

RRM
07-09-2008, 22:35
I had plans to drop by but between three parties in the same evening it was difficult. I hope to see you both and the others sometime in the future.

Gypsy
07-09-2008, 22:58
LOL

Was I?

Kalinka, Roxy.Was I serious?

Katrine L
07-09-2008, 23:01
.. he is deep in thought about phylosophy and Tibet. This requires complete abstraction.
Yep :) And Logic probably:rolleys: BTW have you meant was it a restaurant Tibet that cause so deep abstraction or its prototype?:)

Gypsy
07-09-2008, 23:17
Yep :) And Logic probably:rolleys: BTW have you meant was it a restaurant Tibet that cause so deep abstraction or its prototype?:)
So it was an illusion-not a restaurant at all. We enjoyed a shared mass hysterical reaction leading us to believe we sat in a restaurant when in fact we had been kidnapped by space-aliens who tried to place a restaurant experience in our memories but botched the job - so some people have a better experience than others.Some remember having food - some only remember waiting for it.

This starts to make sense.

Zyablik
08-09-2008, 00:27
So....:iagree:
Dear Miracle and Elis, thank you one more time !!!
It was a great Friday - beautiful evening:twofaced:, nice people:thumbsup:, lovely weather :sunny:!!!
Thank you that I had a chance to met SO many good people!
AndreyS, as I undserstand NOW, you WAS our waiter :duhhhh:.... hm.... nice to meet you too !!!! You was goodlooking but sooo slooow ;)

Miracle and Elis, pls come back soon !!!

Zyablik
08-09-2008, 00:31
Green chalcedony.

My ring is chalcedony.

Dear MissAnnElk, hello!
As I remember this info need Kalinka too !!!:question:

Katrine L
08-09-2008, 00:50
I seemed to be the only person happy with the service, I even felt kinda embarrassed... They brought my tea and special cookies 10 minutes after I'd made my order :fireworks:
Oh yep, TGP, you're a very special person:) And that is why your food was the fastest :mml: Generally a lot of things there looked more mystical rather than logical:1306: Am I right Gennady about logic laws and their absence there?:sunny:

TGP
08-09-2008, 22:37

At first he was thinking only about the restaurant, but when he finally got his food, his thoughts turned to more global subjects. :bong:

He even thought that... no, no, I won't reveal this small secret. :ignore:

TGP
08-09-2008, 22:39
[QUOTE=Zyablik;437382]AndreyS, as I undserstand NOW, you WAS our waiter :duhhhh:.... hm.... nice to meet you too !!!! You was goodlooking but sooo slooow ;)
QUOTE]

No, Zyablik, you all are wrong. He was not a waiter.

He was disguised as someone else.

Zyablik
08-09-2008, 23:06
Hello, TGP !
Let's find out it !!!
but... how????:respect::verycool::10600:

Miracle77777
09-09-2008, 10:11
LOL

He wasn't, Andy))

And I even have photo of him where he is smiling))

Actually we decided that our Gypsy needs to smile more often - he becames irresistible;)

Miracle77777
09-09-2008, 10:14
Oh yep, TGP, you're a very special person:) And that is why your food was the fastest :mml: Generally a lot of things there looked more mystical rather than logical:1306: Am I right Gennady about logic laws and their absence there?:sunny:

:applause:
I think this makes sense)))

Miracle77777
09-09-2008, 10:25
At first he was thinking only about the restaurant, but when he finally got his food, his thoughts turned to more global subjects. :bong:

He even thought that... no, no, I won't reveal this small secret. :ignore:

My dear TGP!!
As usual - you intrigued us, threw a golden bone and then went in the shadow leaving all of us to die from the curiosity:D

pjw
10-09-2008, 03:33
:queen:Hey my sweet sis. Miss you so much already:SwoonLoveSmiley:I'm wondering if they have internet in Switzerland and if so, then it means forum. Would you like to be our Forum Swiss Ambassador? Talk about cheese, chocolate and skiing etc? And please keep us in contact with your stuff, what is happening, you, uni etc. Or at least you can take a look at forum now and then (everyday) and keep us in Check. Give us some positive vibes etc. I love you sweet sis. You're the best:queen:x