PDA

View Full Version : Wednesday Night Mixer

Runaway
03-09-2008, 11:09
Wednesday Night Mixer

DJ Biscuit will be in the house, Runaway is decked out and ready to party, Kato is in for an evening of surprises, and Doug well Doug is Doug so watch out! 

By the way last week really kicked major booty!!

The Place "Papa's"

This Wednesday’s Specials

Miller Genuine Draft bottles 0.5 - 60 rubles

Pints of Bochka -. 60 Rubles

Champagne - 60 Rubles

Tequila shots – 50 rubles

Rum and Cola – 50 Rubles

Whiskey Cola – 50 Rubles

AND

Dance party starts at 9PM with DJ Biscuit at the helm! Watch out for flying turntables

Address:

ул. Мясницкая, д. 22

Метро:

Чистые пруды

Телефон:

(495) 755-95-54

http://www.papas.ru/

Come on over and enjoy the fun!

Hope to see you there!

Runaway
03-09-2008, 14:24
Doug ask me to clarify the issue, so there is only a cover charge on Friday and Saturday nights UNLESS there is a special event (start charging 9:30-10pm), such as the Red Elvises. Normal nights no cover

To be honest I just didn't think to post it because our group usually in the house before any of this starts which is about

OuterSpace
03-09-2008, 16:41
Normal night no cover at all ? Independent from time ?
thanks in advance for your answer

Dilek
03-09-2008, 17:10
Doug ask me to clarify the issue, so there is only a cover charge on Friday and Saturday nights UNLESS there is a special event (start charging 9:30-10pm), such as the Red Elvises. Normal nights no cover

To be honest I just didn't think to post it because our group usually in the house before any of this starts which is about

but there may be sometimes surprises in work! :book: it is good know, b4 i raised :ignore: note that i was there b4 9.30 last week :confused: