PDA

View Full Version : Special performance by "Dasha" for "Girl's Night Out" @ Papa's

Runaway
02-09-2008, 09:17
Ladies night! Thursday Sept 4, 2008

Special appearence by: "Dasha" Daria Yelkina

"Her solo act will over whelm you"

for the ladies:
FREE MARGARITAS FROM 7-10PM!!!!

Ladies you see how much we love you!

Now guys we donít want you to feel left out so-o-o-o-o!

From 6-9pm our daily happy drinks
60Ruble Miller Draft Bottles 0.5
60Ruble Bochka Draft Beer 0.5
60r champagne
And From 7-10pm
100r margaritas
100r long islands

You didnít think I would cut us completely out of the deal did you?

Your host for the evening will be yours truly, so ladies kisses and hugs are accepted, and guys drinks are never turned down:punk:

Hope to see you there!
Warmest Wishes!,
Runaway!

Papa's
Address
ул. Мясницкая, д. 22

Метро:
Чистые пруды

Телефон:
(495) 755-95-54

http://www.papas.ru

Runaway
02-09-2008, 13:35
Oh and since I am doing the sound check maybe I will play a little of "dead flowers" for Gypsy, before Dasha starts:focus:

Gypsy
02-09-2008, 14:00
Oh and since I am doing the sound check maybe I will play a little of "dead flowers" for Gypsy, before Dasha starts:focus:
You are a gentleman and a scholar,sir.

It's not true what DJB says about you.

Runaway
02-09-2008, 16:34
You are a gentleman and a scholar,sir.

It's not true what DJB says about you.

If you are stoned enough to listen to DJB, share because you have way to much on hand:thumbsup:

DJ Biscuit
02-09-2008, 17:18
Hell, I don't even listen to me, and there are many voices.

Korotky Gennady
02-09-2008, 19:25
DJ B, I like your musical taste...

Gypsy
02-09-2008, 20:34
DJ B, I like your musical taste...
Really??
Have you heard the "music" he likes?

DJ Biscuit
02-09-2008, 21:07
Ha! And this from the man who goes up to reception in hotels to ask what the background music is so he can go buy it!

MissAnnElk
02-09-2008, 21:20

THIS "Dead Flowers"?

(I mean, what other one IS there?)

YouTube- Keith Richards Dead Flowers live

Gypsy
02-09-2008, 21:35
Yes- Dead Flowers by the Stones.

I love it, and it has become something of a tradition for the "house band" to play it.

DJ Biscuit
02-09-2008, 21:36
Love that song!

The reason it's so difficult to get decent drugs these days is that they have been taken by all that lot on the stage!

MissAnnElk
02-09-2008, 21:38
Yes- Dead Flowers by the Stones.

I love it, and it has become something of a tradition for the "house band" to play it.

Then the new tradition shall be for me to join them!

Have I told you of my one-and-only birthday wish? It's just a small one . . .

Gypsy
02-09-2008, 21:39

No -spill.

DJ Biscuit
02-09-2008, 21:42
No -spill.

No spliiage? That's an unusual and probably personal birthday wish.

Gypsy
02-09-2008, 21:49

If it involves schoolgirl uniforms and custard you're just going to have to take a number and join the line.

MissAnnElk
02-09-2008, 21:50
No -spill.

Well, as you may or may not know, my birthday is New Year's Eve. Which makes it ripe for disappointment in oh, so many ways. It's tough to get friends together, everyone is scattered, and, back in the days when I was single, having no date was brutal.

So my little, tiny birthday wish, is for a local. A bar. Like the one on Ally McBeal, perhaps. Where everyone knows my name. And there is a GREAT house band. But I, and my friends, often take the stage and sing GREAT covers of Al Green and the Stones and Van Morrison and other wonderful things.

And one year, on my birthday, while the house band is playing, and everyone is dancing, the Stones quietly walk in and start to play Start Me Up. And they drag me up on stage and force me to sing with Mick. And then Mick and I sing You Can't Always Get What You Want. Only I do it better than Mick ever did. And Keith hugs me.

That's all. Is that too much to ask?

Gypsy
02-09-2008, 21:57
Well, as you may or may not know, my birthday is New Year's Eve. Which makes it ripe for disappointment in oh, so many ways. It's tough to get friends together, everyone is scattered, and, back in the days when I was single, having no date was brutal.

So my little, tiny birthday wish, is for a local. A bar. Like the one on Ally McBeal, perhaps. Where everyone knows my name. And there is a GREAT house band. But I, and my friends, often take the stage and sing GREAT covers of Al Green and the Stones and Van Morrison and other wonderful things.

And one year, on my birthday, while the house band is playing, and everyone is dancing, the Stones quietly walk in and start to play Start Me Up. And they drag me up on stage and force me to sing with Mick. And then Mick and I sing You Can't Always Get What You Want. Only I do it better than Mick ever did. And Keith hugs me.

Not too much at all. Try having a birthday on 1st Jan. At least people want to go out on the 31st.

What we need to do Elkers is have Official Birthdays like the Queen. Say 15th and 16th December: get Runaway to put the band together and we do it anyway.

DJ Biscuit
02-09-2008, 21:57

How uncanny. That's exactly what happened on Gypsy's birthday last year.

MissAnnElk
02-09-2008, 22:04
What we need to do Elkers is have Official Birthdays like the Queen. Say 15th and 16th December: get Runaway to put the band together and we do it anyway.

Done!

You heard it here first, folks.

:queen:

Gypsy
02-09-2008, 22:09
Done!

You heard it here first, folks.

:queen:
Papas can substitute for AliMcBeal's place, we know all the musicians - we even know a dancing DJ who can warm everyone up and get them dancing.

And if he won't do it then Biccers probably will.

So we need to pick the date of Official Birthday, and invite people.

Sounds -as they say - like a plan.

Gypsy
02-09-2008, 22:10
BTW - do you know the Mick Jagger joke?

MissAnnElk
02-09-2008, 22:14
So we need to pick the date of Official Birthday, and invite people.

Sounds -as they say - like a plan.

December is tough with corporate parties and all. Maybe in mid-January (Jan 17th?) after everyone is back and we need some cheering up?

No, do tell.

DJ Biscuit
02-09-2008, 22:16
we even know a dancing DJ who can warm everyone up and get them dancing.

And if he won't do it then Biccers probably will.

Oh you're such a wag.

Gypsy
02-09-2008, 22:21
Young guy waiting in a posh restaurant for his date to arrive,when in walks Mick.

"Excuse me Mick,I know you don't know me but I'd be really grateful if you could help me out. It's a first date with this really hot chick and I want to impress her. At some time in the evening could you come over and talkto me - I'm Dave by the way."

"Sure man,no sweat." Says Mick

A little later after the girls has arrived Mick gets up and goes to the bathroom passing Dave's table.

"Hey! Hi Dave, how you doing man" says Mick true to his word.

"Oh, f*ck off Mick can't you see I'm busy" the guy replies

MissAnnElk
02-09-2008, 22:23

HA!

I have heard that. But it's still great.

Zyablik
02-09-2008, 23:08
You said "Seems not many are gonna go to there ?... But the last party over there was very good in my taste... And DJ was very cool too... and girls were not hot too.

Gennady, what's happening with them ???:question::cold:

Gypsy
03-09-2008, 08:03
You said "Seems not many are gonna go to there ?... But the last party over there was very good in my taste... And DJ was very cool too... and girls were not hot too.

Gennady, what's happening with them ???:question::cold:
The girls were not hot???????????????

They certainly were.

Zyablik
03-09-2008, 18:42

They certainly were.

Hello, "Not a Friend Of Prince Andrew".... :iloveyou:
You right, there were the best part of them! :yikes:

we must ask to KG about it.... :zoom:

Korotky Gennady
03-09-2008, 20:57
And DJ was very cool too... and girls were not hot too.

Gennady, what's happening with them ???:question::cold: Maybe they were frozen ?

Nata, it was a kind of joke... you know.

Korotky Gennady
03-09-2008, 21:01

They certainly were.Hmm... maybe I have no exact understanding of what a hot girl is. So i am forced to check out my pocket dictionary.

Korotky Gennady
03-09-2008, 21:04
You right, there were the best part of them! :yikes:

we must ask to KG about it.... :zoom:Nata, are you sure that you understant the term right?

Zyablik
03-09-2008, 22:47
Nata, are you sure that you understant the term right?

Gena, bring me your pocket dictionary pls :bookworm:;)

Runaway
04-09-2008, 11:44
Thursday bump:hippydj: