PDA

View Full Version : British Queen eats sh*t

DJ Biscuit
31-08-2008, 15:05
By WENN world entertainment news - 1 hour 7 minutes ago...

TV chef Gordon Ramsay has criticised Queen Elizabeth II's daily menu, branding it "prehistoric".

The acid-tongued cook tasted the food at Buckingham Palace in London after picking up his OBE (Order of the British Empire) there in 2006 - and he was unimpressed by the royal culinary efforts.

He tells US talk show host Jay Leno, "You never actually get to know who is cooking for the Queen - but I wouldn't employ him because the food was s**t.

"Unfortunately, you have to go through the ceremony with the canapes which are just absolutely, shockingly s**t.

"They look prehistoric, like 300 years old."

Gypsy
31-08-2008, 15:15
By WENN world entertainment news - 1 hour 7 minutes ago...

TV chef Gordon Ramsay has criticised Queen Elizabeth II's daily menu, branding it "prehistoric".

The acid-tongued cook tasted the food at Buckingham Palace in London after picking up his OBE (Order of the British Empire) there in 2006 - and he was unimpressed by the royal culinary efforts.

He tells US talk show host Jay Leno, "You never actually get to know who is cooking for the Queen - but I wouldn't employ him because the food was s**t.

"Unfortunately, you have to go through the ceremony with the canapes which are just absolutely, shockingly s**t.

"They look prehistoric, like 300 years old."Might explain why the whole family has sh*t for brains.

No, sorry that is heredity,but the diet can't help.

YouTube- Wills and Harry - Were Bloody Normal Blokes

Gypsy
31-08-2008, 15:17
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdlpFGpfRgI&feature=related

DJ Biscuit
31-08-2008, 15:54
"They look prehistoric, like 300 years old."

Interesting interpretation of the word 'prehistoric' by Gordon there.

xSnoofovich
31-08-2008, 16:09
How do I embed youtube videos?

Gypsy
31-08-2008, 16:22
copy paste works for me

TD
31-08-2008, 19:37

just paste the URL of the youtube page that the video is on into a post... there are 29 other video services this works with as well... full list HERE (http://www.expat.ru/forum/announcements/69300-embeded-video-not-just-youtube-anymore.html)