PDA

View Full Version : driving license possible?

josh000
29-08-2008, 16:27
Hi Guys,

I hope this is the right area to post this.

I did do a search, but think my question is sufficiently unique to warrant a separate post.

I have an australian pass port, and a german work visa. No driving license worth speakingof, only a probationary one. Is it possible to go to russias as a touist, on the tourist visa, and pay for driving lessons, and pass the driving test to get a license?

I am not to worried about money, it has to be cheaper than the 2000 euros it costs in germany, and am thinking of going to russia for nye, so it could work out quite well.

Otherwise, is there possibly any country wher I don't have to be a resident to get a license? Itis not a dumb question if I am hopeful...

Thank you for any replies,

Benedikt
07-09-2008, 14:53
for foreigners to get/make a russian drivers license you have to go out to Tsaritsino, dig on the site, this was posted before...
and your russian must be good as no translators are allowed. and you also must bring a medspravka that you are fit to sit behind the wheel...
to buy,:9451: well you have to get into contact with your russian collegues, or check out the entrances at any bigger metro where the guys and girls are standing with their cardboard pieces, announcing to get you from diplomas to labour and med knigas, anything that needs a stamp.....:thumbdwn:

you are allowed to drive in russia with YOUR drivers licence. you just need it translated and stamped by a lawyer. and the pice of paper is valid as long as your visa.:wavey:

tasel
12-09-2008, 12:18
Yes, i can help you out. But let me know where do you live .