PDA

View Full Version : playgroup

AnnaK
29-08-2008, 12:35
Hi there!

Any English-speaking moms interested in forming a weekly playgroup? I'd be happy to host. I have two boys aged 7 yrs and 18 months and all the age appropriate toys and games, as well as a decent amount of space to play in. We live near the Arbatskoye metro. It seems that school lets out about 3 or 4pm here so, sometime after that during the week. Any day works well for me except Fridays. Please let me know if there's any interest!

Anna

genius
03-09-2008, 09:34
Hi Anna,

Your idea sounds really good . I would like to join , however my son is only 11 months old and I dont know if its possible . what age playgroup are you thinking of setting up ? If its for all ages then I am in.
Hope to hear from you soon.

Sofia

AnnaK
10-09-2008, 14:44
Hi there everyone!
Thanks for your PM responses and questions - here's what I can offer now:
What: English language playgroup for children and their parent(s); an opportunity for everyone to socialize.
Who: Children of all ages
When: Wednesdays, 4:30pm-6:30pm (beginning September 17, 2008)
Where: My apartment near Arbatskoye Metro, where I have lots of toys and games appropriate for children aged newborn through about 10 years. We also have access to a nice playground in the courtyard on good weather days.
How: Please pm me if you intend to attend and I will provide my address and phone number.

see you soon!

Anna

MissAnnElk
10-09-2008, 14:48
May I suggest: put this on the expat.ru calendar

The Moscow Expat Forums - Calendar (http://www.expat.ru/forum/calendar.php)