Moscow Animals

British Lyceum in Moscow        Center PtitCREF «1905»

Thread: so, Bello and Fido SHOULD sleep in the bedroom...

so, Bello and Fido SHOULD sleep in the bedroom...

http://www.mayoclinicproceedings.org...486-X/fulltext

though not on the bed. .. our dog seemed to know that all along. without the Mayo-s clinic help...he does not like the bed anyway. he thinks THIS position as on the photo is the most comfortable.

DOES NOT ALLOW TO ADD ATTACHMENTS. FOUND -POP UPS BLOCKED-. NEVER GAVE SUCH A COMMAND. UNBLOCKED. STILL DOES NOT ALLOW. WHATT IS HAPPENING ON THIS SITE!!!!!!!!!
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

opened the reply

all over sudden i can post the pic. but had to go right from the beginning. red page... allow... open unsafe site... blaaa,blaa,blaaa, takes the IT people forever to do somethign about it?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Brilliant Ben.......if you don't mind......I remember you correcting me some years ago when I first joined and I mistakingly said 'sole' instead of 'soul' ......so here goes my little correction for you my friend...
    The expression is not 'all over sudden' it is ' all of a sudden'
    “You don't love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear.”
    ― Oscar Wilde

Quote Originally Posted by vossy7 View Post
    Brilliant Ben.......if you don't mind......I remember you correcting me some years ago when I first joined and I mistakingly said 'sole' instead of 'soul' ......so here goes my little correction for you my friend...

Wow do you hold grudges for a long time. I am sorry for all the jokes I ever made about you or if I ever said anything you didn't like, really I am.
    Colluding with Russians since 1995

you do have a good and long memory...

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    Wow do you hold grudges for a long time. I am sorry for all the jokes I ever made about you or if I ever said anything you didn't like, really I am.
    Wal , no grudge , Ben did me a great favour .....he corrected me .....no one else did .....and I believe Ben will be pleased that I gave him a bit of friendly advice as well
    “You don't love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear.”
    ― Oscar Wilde

Wal , no grudge , Ben did me a great favour .....he corrected me .....no one else did .....and I believe Ben will be pleased that I gave him a bit of friendly advice as well
    of course not. i make no secrete out of it that English is not my native language, though i use it since many years. but certain phrases one only learns in school from scratch, which we obvious did not. no harm done, no grudge, to the contrary.never to old to learn.and i am still learning. every day.( I also know my style of writing is not correct. after an -.- one should begin with a capital letter. but it is so EASY to write everything in small letters....)

Yeah that's what they all say and then WHAM!

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    Yeah that's what they all say and then WHAM!
    Wal , you are such a drama queen ......if I were to believe you .....Ben would be waiting for me to step off the plane with his meat cleaver in hand
    ― Oscar Wilde

10. The Following User Says Thank You to vossy7 For This Useful Post:

Uncle Wally (11-09-2017)

And, if we were to believe all that Uncle Wally proclaims, he would also be arriving with his chopper in his hand!
    Если враг в пределах досягаемости, то и вы тоже!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sg0sKG2gmFo - Только раз бывает в жизни встреча

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TolkoRaz For This Useful Post:

Uncle Wally (11-09-2017), vossy7 (12-09-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by TolkoRaz View Post
    And, if we were to believe all that Uncle Wally proclaims, he would also be arriving with his chopper in his hand!

Ben I think we better think up a new plan, somehow they found out about it.

Wal , you are such a drama queen ......if I were to believe you .....Ben would be waiting for me to step off the plane with his meat cleaver in hand

Hey speaking of drama queens I wonder where RL has been?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

vossy7 (12-09-2017)

never would get through all the detectors at the airport... one can kill with a rolled up newspaper... or invite you for a cup of tea?

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Benedikt For This Useful Post:

Uncle Wally (12-09-2017)