British Lyceum in Moscow        Center PtitCREF «1905»

Thread: Football World cup Moscow 2018, which European Teams have qualified

Football World cup Moscow 2018, which European Teams have qualified

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/news/eu...134018800.html

while still a few month away, time to start preparing these bets, when staying at home maybe thinking of buy these new super big flatscreen TV-s with sound all over the place ( might also thinking inviting the neighbors to have a - quiet - evening).
    for the time being the Austrians are there, wonder how far they will make it...

and remember, if you might invite family or friends from overseas- registering them here, the 24h rule is for the time being still in effect,like last year during the EC games. same four - you- if you need to register-re register your TRP or PRP...
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

Judge is offline kiss my shiny metal ........
    England more or less booked their ticket for next year finals...

Quote Originally Posted by Judge View Post
    England more or less booked their ticket for next year finals...
    Austria..i better not comment...
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    Austria..i better not comment...
    Big loss to Wales last game, looks hard for Austria to make it to the play offs..

Well ROI is in the same group Ben .....we need a win against Serbia this evening big time.....
    “You don't love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear.”
    ― Oscar Wilde

6. The Following User Says Thank You to vossy7 For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (05-09-2017)

We're preparing the special way, "sobering houses": https://www.m24.ru/articles/m24/05092017/147695
    All the world's Kremlin,
    And all the men and women merely agents

8. The Following User Says Thank You to FatAndy For This Useful Post:

Uncle Wally (06-09-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by vossy7 View Post
    Well ROI is in the same group Ben .....we need a win against Serbia this evening big time.....
    And we freaking lost ....as usual.....looks like I will be giving my undivided support to Mother Russia
    “You don't love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear.”
    ― Oscar Wilde

10. The Following User Says Thank You to vossy7 For This Useful Post:

TolkoRaz (06-09-2017)

And we freaking lost ....as usual.....looks like I will be giving my undivided support to Mother Russia

Ok, Mr "Fair Weather".

I bet you don't even like kvas!

I for one are glad people in Southy dye your beer green on March 17th. You're the kind of person who would put on leader hose and sing Bavarian bar songs as soon as Germany starts kicking some ass. It's good America sucks so much because a drunken Leprechaun like yourself could never fully embrace KVAS! Either that or you just like losers. I say World Cup, Germany vs someone from South America, or maybe Europe. TV dollars count here. Sorry but I am still sour about Brazil's loss. It's the Eurovision of sports.
    Colluding with Russians since 1995

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    Ok, Mr "Fair Weather".

I bet you don't even like kvas!

I for one are glad people in Southy dye your beer green on March 17th. You're the kind of person who would put on leader hose and sing Bavarian bar songs as soon as Germany starts kicking some ass. It's good America sucks so much because a drunken Leprechaun like yourself could never fully embrace KVAS! Either that or you just like losers. I say World Cup, Germany vs someone from South America, or maybe Europe. TV dollars count here. Sorry but I am still sour about Brazil's loss. It's the Eurovision of sports.
    LOL.....and that from a yank who doesn't even know the meaning of football......shit you guys have to dress like poofs in tanks to kick a ball around
    ― Oscar Wilde

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vossy7 For This Useful Post:

TolkoRaz (06-09-2017), Uncle Wally (06-09-2017)

Now it's set up for a great game vs Wales.

Another team to keep an eye on is Argentina, they are floating in dangerous territory with missing out all together, not even a playoff.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Judge For This Useful Post:

vossy7 (06-09-2017)

what about supporting N.Ireland?.......it's the least we can do.....

Quote Originally Posted by mr krinkle View Post
    what about supporting N.Ireland?.......it's the least we can do.....
    yep , I do hope they make it......relive the glory days of Besty.......and the crazy Norman Whiteside
    ― Oscar Wilde

yep , I do hope they make it......relive the glory days of Besty.......and the crazy Norman Whiteside
    I supported N.I in '82 in Spain.....Ireland was of course only one team until 1949,when they made it two teams...Ireland,as you probably know,were the first foreign team to beat England ,in England(1948).....NOT the Hungarians (1956).....Ireland then,were captained by yet another Manchester United player,Johnny Carey...