StydyLab        Center PtitCREF «1905»

Thread: what a beautiful morning sunrise

what a beautiful morning sunrise

and for the rest of the day and until Monday it is more or less rain all day long...
    we changed the time for a walk in the park. early mornings are nice, no one around. except for other dog lovers. by the time we get home, it is raining or beginning to rain, most of the time..
    Attached Images Attached Images
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Benedikt For This Useful Post:

FatAndy (08-07-2017), TolkoRaz (08-07-2017), Uncle Wally (08-07-2017)

Nice pics Ben ......well making muffins and swimming......outside temp 11 degrees......water temp 17 degrees .......easy decision.....the MIL likes itMuffs.jpg
    MIL.jpg
    “You don't love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear.”
    ― Oscar Wilde

4. The Following User Says Thank You to vossy7 For This Useful Post:

FatAndy (08-07-2017)

[QUOTE=vossy7;1467060]Nice pics Ben ......well making muffins and swimming......outside temp 11 degrees......water temp 17 degrees .......easy decision.....the MIL likes

who had his fingers in the muffin pan already????????
    the weather is crap indeed. +10C in Strogino, rain,rain,rain. even the dog does not want to go out....

[QUOTE=Benedikt;1467061]
    Quote Originally Posted by vossy7 View Post
    Nice pics Ben ......well making muffins and swimming......outside temp 11 degrees......water temp 17 degrees .......easy decision.....the MIL likes

who had his fingers in the muffin pan already????????
    the weather is crap indeed. +10C in Strogino, rain,rain,rain. even the dog does not want to go out....
    Same here Ben , I just whispered in his ear.....гулять.......and this was his reaction
    unnamed.jpg
    “You don't love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear.”
    ― Oscar Wilde

Same here Ben , I just whispered in his ear.....гулять.......and this was his reaction

clever doggy. at least he is so small he (she?) can be potty trained, that is use a kitty toiled. during pressing times of need....

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post

clever doggy. at least he is so small he (she?) can be potty trained, that is use a kitty toiled. during pressing times of need....
    he ......we just put a disposable nappy down and he does his business there...well trained......my wife I believe has a gift with animals.....including me
    ― Oscar Wilde

9. The Following User Says Thank You to vossy7 For This Useful Post:

TolkoRaz (08-07-2017)