British Lyceum in Moscow        Center PtitCREF 1905

Thread: Looking to hire an English Speaker to Cook and Clean

Looking to hire an English Speaker to Cook and Clean

I am from the U.S. and am moving here July 2. I would like to hire someone to come 2 or3 times per week, to cook clean and do laundry.

Please respond with a phone number you can be reached at, and some additional information about yourself and your experience.

Thank you,

Daniel

Hello,I'm moscovite,live in the centre of Moscow.From 2013 and now I work as a housekeeper with my boss from Scotland once a week.But unfortunately,he will leave Moscow in Augest.Cooking is very personaly.All the best,Tatiana My e-mail sunrise.pers@mail.ru,mob.+79161033373

Lol......looking for a native English speaker to cook....... :b well done? Rare? Boiled?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to americaninmoscow For This Useful Post:

FatAndy (11-07-2017)

Hi Daniel, I'm Natalia, a muscovite. I am ready to help you with cooking, cleaning, shopping, washing and ironing for you.

Also I can help you with adaptation in Moscow, Eng-Rus translations / interpretertions, business matters, learning Russian, sightseeing over Moscow if you need it, etc.

Have a good day!

Natalia Lubimova

my e-mail: natalylubimova@gmail.com

phone # +7 - 903 159 97 91