British Lyceum in Moscow        Center PtitCREF «1905»

Thread: Need heart doctor

Need heart doctor

Need tests, and ekg , blood tests, blood pressure normal but spikes once a month, dont drink, smoke or have stress....pulse low 58 to60....

Quote Originally Posted by finnandcork View Post
    Need tests, and ekg , blood tests, blood pressure normal but spikes once a month, dont drink, smoke or have stress....pulse low 58 to60....
    http://www.emcmos.ru/en/clinics/card...iseases-clinic

since you give very little information, maybe this one as a first contact will do?
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Benedikt For This Useful Post:

FatAndy (23-06-2017), finnandcork (23-06-2017)

occasional blood pressure spikes are a problem if the person is already suffering from hypertension
    are the spikes exactly once a month, or random?

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to quincy For This Useful Post:

FatAndy (23-06-2017), finnandcork (23-06-2017)

randomly, for no reason I can find, Ive tested myself by drinking lots of coffee, after bouts of insomnia and nothing.....maybe strange, but I think weather , usual bp is low, this morning: 118/77, all week under 130/80 in morning and evening, middle day it goes uo to , sometimes, 135/75/85. Once this week it went 158/88, last month it went to 168/98, no stress, no coffee, booze, but very bad weather.....so, Id like to see a doc...thanks quincy and benedikt...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to finnandcork For This Useful Post:

quincy (24-06-2017)

Try MEDSI (МЕДСИ)
    https://medsi.ru/

9. The Following User Says Thank You to tasel For This Useful Post:

FatAndy (23-06-2017)

randomly, for no reason I can find, Ive tested myself by drinking lots of coffee, after bouts of insomnia and nothing.....maybe strange, but I think weather , usual bp is low, this morning: 118/77, all week under 130/80 in morning and evening, middle day it goes uo to , sometimes, 135/75/85. Once this week it went 158/88, last month it went to 168/98, no stress, no coffee, booze, but very bad weather.....so, Id like to see a doc...thanks quincy and benedikt...
    Blood pressure

Optimal < 120 < 80
    Normal < 130 < 85
    High normal 130 - 139 85 - 89
    High ≥ 140 ≥ 90
    TO HIGH LONG TERM 130/90

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Benedikt For This Useful Post:

FatAndy (23-06-2017)

Good idea, but don't be surprised if the docs (in Russia or abroad) are not able to establish a trigger.

How did you first discover your blood pressure was occasionally spiking ? Did you notice any unusual sensations?

It is very easy in Russia to fall into bad eating habits which increase cholesterol levels and hence blood pressure.
    My wife and I have now been together for almost 20 years and she has finally reduced her sugar and salt intake. Her mum on the other hand still insists on using too much , salt , sugar , mayonnaise, smetana , sala ......freaking horrible sunflower oil , calbasa and other processed meats ........
    Are you taking any medication at the moment?
    “You don't love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear.”
    ― Oscar Wilde

Quote Originally Posted by vossy7 View Post
    It is very easy in Russia to fall into bad eating habits which increase cholesterol levels and hence blood pressure.
    My wife and I have now been together for almost 20 years and she has finally reduced her sugar and salt intake. Her mum on the other hand still insists on using too much , salt , sugar , mayonnaise, smetana , sala ......freaking horrible sunflower oil , calbasa and other processed meats ........
    Are you taking any medication at the moment?
    and smoking like chimneys and drinking like fish is not contributing to a healthy lifestyle either.

I am very strong in diet, eat a lot of salmon tuna, never drink booze orsmoke....I eat more sweets here, theonly trigger is ex mother in law...honestly, in theUS shed be on thorazine and a assortment of anti psychotic meds......

16. The Following User Says Thank You to finnandcork For This Useful Post:

Uncle Wally (31-08-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by vossy7 View Post
    freaking horrible sunflower oil
    Is it also with cholesterol?!?!
    All the world's Kremlin,
    And all the men and women merely agents

I am very strong in diet, eat a lot of salmon tuna, never drink booze orsmoke....I eat more sweets here, theonly trigger is ex mother in law...honestly, in theUS shed be on thorazine and a assortment of anti psychotic meds......
    The role of food is exaggerated. In many of the world's poorer countries most are only getting a fraction of the protein of residents of Chicago, Toronto , London or Sydney . Are most of them suffering from health problems and symptoms?
    Last edited by quincy; 27-06-2017 at 18:13.

Hi, check out Dr. Bogunovich at InterMed. Smart guy! I have a few patients, who recommended him. http://www.intac.ru/en/pages/kardiologiya.html

You may also want to send your query to info@herzrasenmaeher.de.
    В ночи Млечпуть серебряной Окою
    В. Маяковский

If you already have TRP or PRP, you can just go to any local polyclinic in your neighborhood.